Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Michigan Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Michigan should be posted here.

Old 11-16-2004, 07:39 PM

Default We want to file a complaint against a Parole Officer

I don't know if any of you remember when I had my home visit in August and the guy who called me was very mean and nasty to me on the phone and then denied my husband parole to my house. Then my husband ended up paroling to an entirely different county than where I live.

Well this idiot went around to my neighbors houses with my husbands picture asking if they have seen him here! Telling my neighbors that i will probably tried and get him to live with me and not care about what anyone thinks. Who the heck is he to pass judgement on me! I just want to scream to say the least. My husband called this guys supervisor and also told his own PO and she said she would find out what is going on.

This guy has WAY to much time on his hands worrying about a parolee in a different county and going to the extent that he has.

Does anyone know of the process to file a complaint against this guy?
Does anyone have an email address or a mailing address to the head of the parole board in Lansing??
PLEASE HELP!
My husband mentioned John Robashaw (spelling?). He said he wrote to him a few months back to ask if he could be released early but cant's find his address and doesn't even know how the guys last name is spelled.

If this guy is so worried about where my husband is living, shouldn't he call my husbands parole officer and get the "Night Hawks" over there to check his bed at night?

I feel like I'm being forced out of my own home. I feel like I should move far far away because I don't feel safe here with this guy stalking me. Who's to say he's not looking in my windows at night. I would hope he has better things to do but apparently not.

We have nothing to hide but it is so unfair to me and my family here at home and even my husband. Please help me with any mailing addresses and/or email addresses. He has to be stopped not only for us but for everyone that is being harrassed without cause.

Thank you...All suggestions welcome.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2004, 08:36 PM

Thumbs up You can try this link....

http://www.appa-net.org/directory/michigan_print.htm

Best of luck to you. You can probably call the number and get the names etc from them for more specific places to write.

Cheryl
Old 11-17-2004, 04:26 AM

Thanks so much Cheryl! I think this is exactly what he was looking for.

Old 11-17-2004, 05:37 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,646 Posts

Well what a nightmare! Hope you get him taken care of for doing that type of harrassment.

Old 11-17-2004, 03:34 PM
~BELIEVE~7-10-06~
Donation Award 

John Rubitschun
Parole Board Chairman/MDOC
P.O. Box 30003
Grandview Plaza
Lansing, MI 48909

MDOC wastes more time on meaningless things and not enough time on what is important...I'd make sure and bring it to someone's attention...
Old 11-17-2004, 04:58 PM

Thanks Denimblue, that's the guy we were looking for. I don't know what this guy is up to but we WILL find out. My husband won't stop until this is taken care of the right way. I can't wait to find out where he's getting his information. Like I'd let him move in with me and the kids knowing darn well what would happen. What an idiot!

Well thanks for the address.

Debbie