Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > Prison Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Mail All discussions relating to Prison & Jail Mail.

Old 11-04-2004, 03:25 PM
moving forward...

Thanked 1,836 Times in 926 Posts
Default I need help writing a sex letter....

OK ladies I really need your help. My baby wrote me today and wants me to send him an explicit, sex letter. I have never had to put my thought of that kind on paper, and frankly don't know how. I have never been with him sexually although we have been able to spend time together making out. So any advice will be helpful. I want to do this for him, also he is sending me one! yeah...

Thanks,
offenderlover
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Frenchy Member

www.pillowmail.com

Hope that helps

Phil
Old 11-04-2004, 04:25 PM

Also I just wanted to tell you to imagine a sceniero of ya'll together, Start somewheres noraml and go crazy ..Include lots of details and please him more than you..It'll make him nuts..Good luck and God Bless, Don't hold back!

Jesus says- "I will never leave you nor forsake you"

Old 11-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Account Closed

I start mine with - "honey, move over on your bunk and let me slip in beside you...."

"now lay back and relax....."

Good Luck....
Old 11-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Banned

LMAO@dazzler..hahaha that was cute...Ashley is right..Sometimes I can be can going down memory lane in a letter and ill start talking about a certain time...I start from the very beginning what he did what I did..what it made me feel like...and its like your putting yourself into the role again..Now even tho you two have never done the dayum thing before you just phrase it as what you will do...Heck you can start it off saying that your imagining him standing behind you etc etc...lol...I love writing..ALL kinds of letters...Hope I helped a little...You can PM if ya want...GoodLuck and Lots of sexy writing...
Old 11-04-2004, 04:44 PM
WINNING! Admin

PTOQ Editorial Team Member 

Donation Award 

Thanked 37,593 Times in 10,440 Posts

We used to write about the things we wanted to do together...

Patty

THIS CORRESPONDENCE
IS FROM A WOMAN IN LOVE
WITH A FORMER INMATE OF
THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT
OF CORRECTIONS

Old 11-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Account Closed

His favorite was the top ten O's we had together....I relived each of them for him.....only I couldn't stop at 10 - hmmm, maybe I'll start another one tonite with #'s 100 through 150.....hmmmm, sounds like a plan...
Old 11-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Banned

dazzler..that intro to the letter is brilliant!!!!!!!! I am gonna steal that one. My baby has been gone for 4 months and I have written the letters...I have to be in that right mood and bam.....it just happens! My advice...if you feel silly for writing the letter...don't...he will really really appreciate it. Say things you wouldn't normally say because lets face it, this is no normal situation!
Old 11-04-2004, 07:07 PM

Pillowmail is a big help it always helps me write my sex leters also try thinging about all the things you did when he was home and the things you want to do to him and write it in your letter that's how I always write mine.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Fairy Fed Mother

Thanked 3,219 Times in 1,391 Posts

pillowmail is funny, the stories are good but the words they use are too funny so I copy and paste and edit it big time. He liked it but he likes my letters better. Dazzler, the top ten O's that's a good one, I could write a book LOL. I used to write my man letters years ago when we were together long before we even thought about him being in prison. I would write him sexy letters and send them then the next time I saw him he would do everything that I wrote in the letters and I would have forgotten that I sent the letter and it always felt like he was reading my mind but what he really did was pay attention to the words that I wrote and that's the same as reading my mind. Once you start it's easy to write, it's the getting started that's hard. Don't think to hard and don't worry if he will like it or not, chances are you will feel strange when you write it and send it but he will LOVE IT!! Good luck!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Account Closed

SShh - don't tell anyone - the last one I wrote I told him I was bringing a friend with me...he went nuts - (he knows it's FANTASY!) but he said it made him crazy...just a suggestion....just an imaginary friend....
Old 11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
moving forward...

Thanked 1,836 Times in 926 Posts

Dazzler, you had the absolute best ideas, thank you all who responded I really appreciated it, I have started one but mailing it will be the real testament to what I think of it.

Offenderlover
Old 11-04-2004, 08:11 PM

Everyone's already had great advice here, but I'll add one more....get used to the dirty words. No matter how sexy an idea you have going, writing about what you want to do to "Mr. Peepee" is just not gonna work

Just take it slow, close your eyes, and imagine what you want then put it to paper. You can go back and scratch out the parts you think are goofy or add a few more juicy tidbits in....lol. Good luck!

Just because things don't work out
doesn't mean it wasn't worth the ride.

Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Lovin Life!

Thumbs up

pillow mail is fun!!! my man loves them, he just asked to to send him another one lol.
but i agree with csmcgr123, the words they use are funny!!!! i had problems with sending letters like that also. but as time went on i got more comfortable with it.
you can also just start with your fatasies, tell him what you want to do to him/ what you want him to do to you. and go from there. but it does take alot of thought and imagination to write things like that. you'll get better at it though!!!!

Last edited by brownshuga27; 11-04-2004 at 08:38 PM..
Old 11-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Satisfied

A little trick. Get yourself all hot and bothered and then write to him. Think about whatever it takes to get you all worked up and refuse to give yourself any distraction or release or attention until you tell him why you are so worked up and what you want him to do about it. That way your body tends to do more of the thinking than your brain.
Also, relax. Just do it. I know everyone around here, well, most everyone, are big fans of pillowmail, but I really don't care much for it. I suppose I spent too long writing dirty things straight out of my own mind. You can be explicit without getting to the deed too. Talk in detail about touches and kissing and things. You can work up to the dirtier things. And you will relax more and an easy way to get motivated is to start a story and you pass it back and forth, adding details and things and sending it to the other. You have to write and you are adding to one another's fantasies.
It is lots of good fun. You will enjoy it once you get over the initial worries. Good luck and have fun!
Jenn
Old 11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Account Closed

And don't forget the perfume - he loves to smell "me" on these letters... another of the senses working....(blushing) and if you're feeling particularily naughty - tell him you left him a "little something" at the bottom of the page...hmmmm....the last letter I got from him he said after reading my last "special" letter he needed to give Rosie P. a rest...LOL
And of course he always says to keep 'em coming....it's sort of our date night....someday we'll all laugh about this....
Old 11-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Happily His

Alright, it might be a little more cheating than pillowmail, but my husband loves my stories. But lately I haven't been "in the mood" even to write about...so I go to http://www.literotica.com/stories/index.php and check out some of their stories. Sometimes I use them to get ideas, and sometimes I use them to "inspire" my imagination to work. Good luck!!! If you have quite a wait before he comes home to you, it will get easier, and believe that you need to get used to dirty words if you are going to write and send effective naughty letters. My husband wrote me, and begged me to write him more dirty stories and letters, so I told him to have his ex-wife do it. He replied by saying "she did, and it sucked!!!" He said she didn't have the experience and the imagination that a real woman, and a real wife had, and she sure didn't have what it took to be a story teller for a prison group!!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 04:51 PM

Wow good Idea!! Thanks
Old 11-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Question Authority!

I sometimes start mine with "It's your release day and i pull up in ________ (a limo, whatever) and you're walking out the gate. Our eyes meet, you smile and we are in each others arms." and then I go on from there! His favorites are the one I picked him up in a limo and made love to him in a bed of rose petals on the way home and the one where I was driving down the freeway and we pull off at an abandoned farm and...well you can imagine what happens!! Let your imagination run wild! Don't be just in the bedroom. Remember, it's fantacy, anything can happen you want to!! Have fun!!
Old 11-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Question Authority!

Oh, my husband and I have never been intimate either so we have learned alot about each others likes, dislikes and needs through these letters! I think we've even taught each other a thing or two!! =:-D
Old 11-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Making it work...

I had trouble at first, but now it's no big deal. If you are uncomfortable starting off right into it, write a little about your day, and then say something like "i wish you were here. if you were with me right now..." that's what i do and then i can just go on for pages. i also write about the first night we'll spend together when he gets out and he likes that and can contribute his ideas too...
Old 11-09-2004, 04:05 AM
Blackpearls

Wink Laughs....

......We took some "naughty" pictures of each other and he hid them on the PC so the kids would never come near to finding them...Well, I wanted to see them, and He wouldnt write and tell me where they were, Just to tease me....I started a letter, all about ME, lol...what I was doing to myself...touching, etc...(blushes)...I mean HOT, telling him how much I wanted to ....(you know)...I wrote maybe 5-6 lines, then I drew a big arrow to the bottom of the card, and said...."YOU TELL ME WHERE THE PICTURES ARE, AND I'LL CONTINUE THIS LETTER!" .....SINCE THEN, iVE FOUND THE PICTURES, AND I THINK THAT LETTER HAD GOT LOST IN TRANSIT FROM STATE TO COUNTY......BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY!
HE HAD THE DOG-GONE THINGS HID IN C DRIVE, WINDOWS, YAHOO......ETC...IN A FOLDER. TOOK ME AWHILE, BUT I FOUND THEM.....((((LAUGHS))))
SOMETIMES, I TALK AS IF ME AND HIM ARE REALLY TOGETHER, SOMETIMES FANTASY.....
GAWD, ONE WAS ABOUT ME AND MY G/F POSING AS PRISON GAURDS....I'M NOT GONNA ELOBORATE ON THAT ONE...(BLUSHES, AGAIN).....JUST IMAGINE....(LAUGHS)
IM NAUGHTY....
Old 11-09-2004, 04:38 AM
My Little Ice Princess!

I have done this and I know, it is not the easiest thing in the world. Basically what I did was write about everything we would be doing if he was here with me right now. Use your imagination. If when your done you say "oh my god, im not mailing this to him!" You know its perfect and hes gonna love it! LOL!

Old 11-09-2004, 04:53 AM

1. Why would you write such a letter to someone you've never been with? When he gets out and you're together, he will expect you to do the things you wrote about - and if you don't, you could be in serious trouble, not only emotionally but physically as well. Just how well do you really know him? A great many inmates have emotional problems and after he gets out and you don't perform as he expects, your physical well being could be in jeopardy. Don't say it won't happen because it will. Been there, done that!
2. You are not helping him by sending such things. Why do you think sexy photos and magazines are contraband?
3. Would be much more helpful to him in the long run if you'd find things to write about that will peak his interests in other areas.
My ex was in prison for 3 years and we never wrote about sex. Oh, he'd write that he wanted to make love, etc., but never all those details. We found lots of things to write about and communicate with each other about.
I write almost daily to my brother, who is now in prison, and we have several phone calls a week. His interests are many and are varied - including daily Bible study, being involved in activities where he's at, writing to relatives and friends, reading books from the library and books that he orders (Christian Book Distributors, amazon.com, etc.), playing cards and board games with the other guys there and more.
Yes, I am a Christian conservative and I'm proud of it. You girls need to think about what will help the men IN THE LONG RUN and not what will simply give him immediate (selfish) pleasure.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:00 AM
My Little Ice Princess!

Docs sis - I have to disagree with your post. Why should she not send him a sexy letter? I have never "had sex" with Jeff. Yes I was with him before he went in, when we were younger. He was my first kiss, basically my first everything, except for the fact that we didnt have sex. I have loved this man for over 14 years. Sex is healthy to speak of and mature adults should be able to discuss the topic. And im sure this is not the only thing they discuss. It sure is not the only thing that Jeff and I discuss.

And as far as being in Jeapordy. If thats the case that a man is dangerous, regardless if hes been in prison or not, im sure you will be at risk for anything you do, not only if you "cant perform" like you once wrote in a letter. Usually "dangerous men" like you are speaking of, flip over anything.

Girl write the letter if you feel comfortable! There is nothing wrong with it!