Oklahoma State Reformatory
P.O. Box 514
Granite, OK 73547-0514
Phone: (580) 480-3700 If calling from Granite: 535-4700 If calling from Oklahoma City: 234-5998 Fax: (580) 480-3998
Warden: Eric Franklin
Saturdays are Medium Security Visitation and Sundays are Minimum Security Visitation.
Security Levels: Minimum & Medium Opened: 1910
The legislature created the Oklahoma State Reformatory (OSR) in 1909. The construction of OSR was accomplished with prisoner labor. The construction material was granite rock from the reformatory's own mountain, "Wildcat Mountain." There are no original buildings on the 10 acre walled compound. The oldest structure on the yard is the Oklahoma State Industries broom factory/upholstery building built in 1921 with an upper floor (Lakeside High School) added in 1949. All other buildings were built since 1957.