Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Self Surrendering Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Self Surrendering Information Information about Federal Prisons and Self-Surrendering to the BOP.

Old 11-07-2017, 03:04 PM

Default Self Surrender to Alderson Nov. 16th, need info on radios, bras, food etc

Hi my name is Crystal and i'm new to all of this. Hoping that someone can give me some up to date information. I will be self surrendering Thursday November 16, 2017 to Alderson Federal Bureau Of Prisons, to start a 27 month sentence. People have told me I probably want half to do but a little over 23 months. Please someone give me some information about the commissary, the bras, radios and the food. Also anything that any of you can think about that maybe I need to know.

[edited to remove personal contact info. Please use the site's PM system.]

Last edited by nimuay; 11-07-2017 at 04:21 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2017, 06:13 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,312 Times in 13,652 Posts

Hey sweetie....take a deep breath, slow down, and try to read some of the info in this (Federal) forum: threads in the SS sub-forum; threads in the Federal General Prison Talk sub-forum. I do hope others can/will answer your questions for that facility.

In the meantime...go for a walk. Take pictures. Get a pedicure, haircut, go to the dentist. Take a really long, hot bubble bath with the music cranked up loud and a cooler full of beverages of your choice. Make it count. Write down addresses & phone #'s of family/friends that can be sent to you once your settled. Make a list of all your user names/passwords for all your favorite websites & file it in a safe place (with a friend or family member). Visit family /friends and take lots of pics that can be sent to you later.

And above all else: just be kind to yourself these next few days. Hold your head up,

You got this. And when you get Home: Make a new thread to let us know that you're HOME
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-08-2017), Minor activist (11-07-2017), NeedA_Name (11-07-2017)