Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:14 PM

Default Im looking for my Ex husband Michael Chavez

I'm so so worried that he's been released for more than a month already, and yet I still have no way to contact him, or where to visit him at. He does not have my new contact information since I came back into the country 10+ years after my biological father's death. Honestly, I have been going crazy trying to find a way to contact him somehow. He's been out and probably not thinking that I been looking everywhere for him, and making a dozen of calls trying to get information about him. Thanks to HIPPA, its been even harder.
I have a major dilemma, My Ex husband has just been released from Lompoc, and he does not have my contact information. I couldn't get in touch with him for more than 13+ years. he had my old contact information when he was serving his sentences. Moreover, I was out of the country, and my mom kept all his letters he would write to me. haven't gotten a chance to get in touch at all with him. He does not know I been desperately looking for him. I have been reaching the probation office in the area where I assumed he would go see his PO, but I have not had any luck they all have been telling me his not in their system. I contacted halfway houses, but no one has any information regarding his status. I know he was in for Drug Trafficking and was in the drug treatment program at Lompoc Low. I'm so depressed, been feeling so hopeless since his release. I have not been so depressed since he was sentenced. I have a hard time at work its been a nightmare not knowing anything about him. My head has been spinning day and night I can't focus on my job or concentrate at the university. [M.C. been out for a bit more than a month] I don't know who can inform me about him or where can I even begin contact with him. I'm feeling so down and i can't eat or sleep. Overall I need advise what I do to reach out to him. *** Any Advise could potentially help****

M.C. If you see my message. I Love you and i missed you so much. Please send me a Direct Message. We need to reach out to our Kids they would be so happy to hear from us. Please contact me... . I want to help you out I really want you to know that i want to take good care of you. Mostly be there for you. You are the Love of my life. TIme has been tough for you and me but. Give me chance to talk you.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2018, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEllie View Post

I'm so so worried that he's been released for more than a month already, and yet I still have no way to contact him, or where to visit him at. He does not have my new contact information since I came back into the country 10+ years after my biological father's death. Honestly, I have been going crazy trying to find a way to contact him somehow. He's been out and probably not thinking that I been looking everywhere for him, and making a dozen of calls trying to get information about him. Thanks to HIPPA, its been even harder.
I have a major dilemma, My Ex husband has just been released from Lompoc, and he does not have my contact information. I couldn't get in touch with him for more than 13+ years. he had my old contact information when he was serving his sentences. Moreover, I was out of the country, and my mom kept all his letters he would write to me. haven't gotten a chance to get in touch at all with him. He does not know I been desperately looking for him. I have been reaching the probation office in the area where I assumed he would go see his PO, but I have not had any luck they all have been telling me his not in their system. I contacted halfway houses, but no one has any information regarding his status. I know he was in for Drug Trafficking and was in the drug treatment program at Lompoc Low. I'm so depressed, been feeling so hopeless since his release. I have not been so depressed since he was sentenced. I have a hard time at work its been a nightmare not knowing anything about him. My head has been spinning day and night I can't focus on my job or concentrate at the university. [M.C. been out for a bit more than a month] I don't know who can inform me about him or where can I even begin contact with him. I'm feeling so down and i can't eat or sleep. Overall I need advise what I do to reach out to him. *** Any Advise could potentially help****

M.C. If you see my message. I Love you and i missed you so much. Please send me a Direct Message. We need to reach out to our Kids they would be so happy to hear from us. Please contact me... . I want to help you out I really want you to know that i want to take good care of you. Mostly be there for you. You are the Love of my life. TIme has been tough for you and me but. Give me chance to talk you.
What is his middle name? Is it Richard or start with a A?
The Following User Says Thank You to dkjonaas For This Useful Post:
MsEllie (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 02:20 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 18,677 Times in 11,049 Posts

Have you checked with the US parole/probation department? He may be under their supervision. You can also do an internet search for "us probation offender search".

Last edited by fbopnomore; 01-05-2018 at 03:05 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
MsEllie (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 02:45 AM

Thanked 1,854 Times in 890 Posts

Wow, you really need to take a big deep breath and not allow this to make you physically and emotionally sick.

I am guessing that if he really wants to make contact with you, he will. You say you both need to reach out to your kids, do you not have custody of them?

I hope you are able to connect with him. I suggest typing his name into Google and see all the photos that are listed, then go from there. You could also pay to do a background check on him, as it should tell you the places he has lived, relatives and the like.

Last edited by JustBeingMe67; 01-05-2018 at 02:48 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustBeingMe67 For This Useful Post:
MsEllie (01-05-2018), Sarianna (01-05-2018)
Old 01-05-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkjonaas View Post
What is his middle name? Is it Richard or start with a A?
Yea, its richard. Hes 37. Michael Richard Chavez. Thank you for replying
Old 01-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 18,677 Times in 11,049 Posts

The bop inmate locator only says that he was released in Nov. 2017.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEllie View Post
Yea, its richard. Hes 37. Michael Richard Chavez. Thank you for replying
I was just wondering because on the BOP inmate locator the middle name with Richard was released in November and the middle name with a A is still incarcerated.