Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:41 PM
The Wait Is Almost Over!.

Question Does Anyone Come Down to USP VICTORVILLE From Nor Cal?

Hello Everyone!

Itís Valentines Day! 😪 And my Fiancť is in the SHU.. 😩 I will survive I guess!. Lol jk

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone comes down from Nor Cal. Because I do all the time. I used to have a carpool buddy. But her guy went up to Sheridan FCI. So itís been tough traveling alone again. But my biggest issue is traveling on the 395. All those trucks...Iímtrying to figure out when is the best time to start my journey? With hope to avoid all the trucks.. And even when Iím leaving it takes me an additional 2 hours because Iím running into all the trucks plus Sunday or Monday traffic..

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2018, 02:43 PM

Default Anyone travel from Palmdale/Lancaster to Victorville fci med 1 to visit thi

It's my husband's birthday but unfortunately we do not have a vehicle at the time I'm wondering if there's anyone close to Palmdale or Lancaster that is heading up towards Victorville going to see a loved one as well or if they know any information or anyone who is I'm under the impression I can't get dropped off ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megandimmer For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-22-2018), Lytebryte (02-22-2018)
Old 02-22-2018, 06:28 PM
The Wait Is Almost Over!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megandimmer View Post
It's my husband's birthday but unfortunately we do not have a vehicle at the time I'm wondering if there's anyone close to Palmdale or Lancaster that is heading up towards Victorville going to see a loved one as well or if they know any information or anyone who is I'm under the impression I can't get dropped off ...
Iím sorry for the delay. I just saw this message. Iím not sure why I wasnít notified. But I hope you got to see him.

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
Megandimmer (02-22-2018), patchouli (02-22-2018)
Old 02-22-2018, 07:22 PM

Smile

Super new to joining this site. So bare with me in how to reply and work everything !! Yes I'm super happy he is closer to home now it's been six years of him on the east coast. Pine knot and then McCreary ... Those are the boonies like no other !!! So just counting our blessings!!! Thank you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Megandimmer For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-22-2018)