Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:34 PM
#CanfieldWifey

Default Writing letters to address changes in visitation

Hey ladies wanna take a pole. As any of you who visit Victorville know the visitation process is ridiculous.. of course we do whatever we have too in order to see our men, BUT with more things changing and being taking away, a few others I know are contacting ACLU and writing letters to address this. If any of you would like send them s unified letter Anonymously or not it's up to you please PM me and we can talk. We are even including in letter we feel we cant speak up there in fear they will take visits or away or be hostile to us or our inmate. Let's let them know this is unacceptable.

Last edited by TeamCanfield; 05-20-2018 at 05:39 PM..
Sponsored Links