Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:55 PM
miss myliss (:

Default Ohio g2g!

Hi ladies! I have been around for a while and while we have attempted we've never done an Ohio G2G! I think having outside support is crucial to surviving a sentence with our loved ones...plus it's just nice to meet new people. Especially when you have something in common with them that most of the people you meet in day to day life do not.

I would be willing to 'chair' something for this. I live in Cleveland, but would be willing to travel and provide transportation for people coming from this way (although I only have room for four more people max!)

We could do a picnic, we could go to an amusement park, shopping and eating at an outlet mall, a weekend retreat at a nice park (like maumee bay) ...anything really!

If anybody would be interested in doing an Ohio G2G please let me know and if we have enough feedback maybe we can get something going!

Hope everyone is having an awesome August!