Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > The War on Drugs - and the results of it
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The War on Drugs - and the results of it A war against drugs, or against families?

Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Ultimate Genius

Default Looking for those who are/were high up in the Drug Business

I just have a lot of questions to satisfy my curiosity/personal research/education.

I have NO intention of trying to get you busted.

Again, I want to talk to those who are currently or used to be high up in the drug business. Not the local drug distributors.

Thanks!

ABOUT ME:
College Instructor at the age of 20
Finished College in 5 semesters
Have 4 college degrees
(many other accomplishments)
I am not a cop nor affiliated with the criminal justice system at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateGenius For This Useful Post:
monkeychatter (06-13-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Spook's Lazy Butt

why dont u just drive to the ghetto or a high trafficed drug area and ask one of them, nobody really going answer you here, you trying get us caught up.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:04 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,314 Times in 13,653 Posts

Advisory for PTO Members Regarding Requests from Journalists & Members of the Media, and Students/Researchers:

PTO welcomes journalists and/or members of the media to learn and educate themselves about prisons, prisoners, and their loved ones, as well as students and researchers doing research on these subjects.

We will, occasionally, allow the media or students/researchers to request information and personal stories from our members. However, PTO does not endorse any journalist, member of the media, story/report, media outlet, student/researcher, or educational/research institution.

If you decide to communicate with a media representative or a researcher, then you assume all of the risks involved. PTO is in no way liable for the outcome of the story/report/paper. Communication with members of the media and students/researchers is completely voluntarily and PTO holds no responsibility for the consequences of that communication.

PTO does not screen or authenticate any person(s) claiming to be from the media or from an educational/research institution, nor does PTO authenticate their motivations for obtaining the information.

As always, the disclosure of personal information (either yours or someone that is incarcerated) may have some serious repercussions. PTO has no way of predicting how the media or any researcher will present your story or that of your loved one. Any relationship with the media or any researchers is to be entered into at your own risk.

If you receive an unsolicited email or private message from a person claiming to be from the media or researching information for an educational or research institution, report it to the PTO Administration immediately.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
bumblebee37 (06-13-2014), Patty (06-13-2014), Renee (06-13-2014)
Old 06-13-2014, 08:27 AM
Ultimate Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyVphoenix View Post
why dont u just drive to the ghetto or a high trafficed drug area and ask one of them, nobody really going answer you here, you trying get us caught up.
I don't speak Chinese. I live in China now.

Not trying to get you caught up. You don't have to give me names or even location if you don't want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UltimateGenius For This Useful Post:
bumblebee37 (06-13-2014), monkeychatter (06-13-2014)
Old 06-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Manny

I would be glad to share past experiences....kudos to you for educating yourself!
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeychatter For This Useful Post:
bumblebee37 (06-13-2014)
Old 06-13-2014, 06:51 PM
tired

Thanked 14,155 Times in 3,687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyVphoenix View Post
Lol don't be paranoid. . . Just do like the rest of us and bypass the thread if you aren't comfortable.
P.S. most high up drug dealers aren't going to admit they're high up drug dealers on a world wide web ...just saying,
Old 06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
attorney

Thanked 19,663 Times in 7,087 Posts

I am affiliated with the criminal justice system. You're allegedly in China. Concentrate on the opium trails. And, the higher up you go, the less tolerant people are going to be with your questions, the less they want to be associated with how they make their money, and the more your questions will get you killed, if you persist after you get laughed at. Oh, and if you're able to climb up the opium trails in China without getting murdered, you might have a shot at some of the other superstructures out there without getting killed - if you don't mind getting put on terrorist watch lists.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yourself For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (06-14-2014), patchouli (06-14-2014), Patty (06-13-2014), Sunflow (06-14-2014)
Old 06-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Ultimate Genius

Is it possible to privately reply to someone? I looked at a couple profiles but saw no way to send a private message.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2014, 07:41 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,314 Times in 13,653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGenius View Post
Is it possible to privately reply to someone? I looked at a couple profiles but saw no way to send a private message.

Thanks!
Please be aware that if you send unsolicited messages to any member, your membership here will be in jeopardy. Read the Disclaimer I posted previously. If any member should message you, you will then have the option to respond/reply to that private message.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
frostwoman1954 (06-14-2014), LeBeau (06-19-2014), nimuay (06-14-2014), Patty (06-14-2014), sidewalker (06-14-2014), Sunflow (06-14-2014), yourself (06-14-2014)
Old 09-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Parolee, ex-drug offender

No thanks, I already did my time, don't want a second bid for something I stopped doing the first time I went to prison!
bumblebee37 (09-15-2015), DanielsWyf (04-28-2017), fbopnomore (09-15-2015)
Old 04-26-2017, 03:18 AM

Thanked 1,053 Times in 585 Posts

Why not go through conviction records, get hold of people who've already been caught, and see if they'll talk about their pre-arrest lives? Be prepared for some reluctance since even after release they could still be worse off for talking to you.

At least one, Michael Santos, has written his own books, mostly about his prison sentence but briefly talking about how he got into business organizing and financing wholesale cocaine deals.