Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Out-Of-State Transfer Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Out-Of-State Transfer Talk Topics, Discussions and Information related to California Prison Inmates who are about to be, or have been transfered to prisons out of State.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-15-2014, 01:53 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Exclamation Husband transferred from CA to AZ, and now transferred again!?!?

Ladies I need help trying to find out where my husband is being transferred he says they didnt tell him any type of info just that hes being transferred and Iccalled and they cant tell me he hasnt been in Arizona a week and hes being transferred again can anybody help? Can ut be possible hes coming back to CA? Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-15-2014, 02:25 PM
Caligirl20985 Caligirl20985 is offline
Caligurl209
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: California
Posts: 431
Thanks: 14
Thanked 110 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Girl call the inmate locator number in sacramento and ask where is he getting transfer too. Maybe he's coming back to Cali cause my man that no inmate is suppose to leave Cali cause there trying to do the numbers for the early release.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2014, 03:52 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligirl20985 View Post
Girl call the inmate locator number in sacramento and ask where is he getting transfer too. Maybe he's coming back to Cali cause my man that no inmate is suppose to leave Cali cause there trying to do the numbers for the early release.
Omg girl I hope so! Im going to look for the number cus I dnt know it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2014, 04:37 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

I called and they weren't much help they told me where he's at and I already knew that! He said Iqill have to wait ttill the system updates
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Caligirl20985 Caligirl20985 is offline
Caligurl209
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: California
Posts: 431
Thanks: 14
Thanked 110 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Omg I'll be so mad if they told me that. Just stay positive tho dnt let the stress over power you. The worst case is that he is transfer out to Oklahoma but I dnt think they will.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-15-2014, 04:51 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

When called me yesterday he said the Mississippi bus left the other day so he thinks Oklahoma but I really hope he comes back to California!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Caligirl20985 Caligirl20985 is offline
Caligurl209
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: California
Posts: 431
Thanks: 14
Thanked 110 Times in 96 Posts
Default

I would be mad if my man left the state. As it is it's hard n expensive sometimes to go see them n now out of state even worst. I wish u the best n hope he comes back.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caligirl20985 For This Useful Post:
medinabby (04-15-2014)
  #8  
Old 04-15-2014, 05:47 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

It was bad enough they sent him out of state but I guess Arizona was still doable but if it was to Oklahoma like he thinks it wont be as often! I just cant believe how the system works I hope you are right and he does come back.. does anybody else know whats going on pr what the rumors are?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:17 AM
SwtCaliGal's Avatar
SwtCaliGal SwtCaliGal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 479
Thanks: 12
Thanked 225 Times in 123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinabby View Post
It was bad enough they sent him out of state but I guess Arizona was still doable but if it was to Oklahoma like he thinks it wont be as often! I just cant believe how the system works I hope you are right and he does come back.. does anybody else know whats going on pr what the rumors are?
Hey girly,

I know the feeling bout our men being moved out of state. My man has done the same thing. From AZ to Oklahoma.
Im hearing ALL level 2s as of now are being sent back to Cali. But do know they cant keep them forever. They have to have all California inmates back at the very end of 2016.

Real sorry u have to go thru this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SwtCaliGal For This Useful Post:
Benjaminsbaby (07-02-2015)
  #10  
Old 04-21-2014, 05:52 PM
loczrwc's Avatar
loczrwc loczrwc is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area Ca
Posts: 281
Thanks: 77
Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Yeah he's probably going to oaklahoma there aren't sending inmates bk to Cali yet
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:14 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Hes now at Mississippi and I guess he's going to stay their till 2016 that sucks im trying to get used to this out of state thing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-22-2014, 08:03 AM
Nica's Avatar
Nica Nica is offline
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: His❤️
Posts: 2,188
Thanks: 25
Thanked 1,222 Times in 759 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinabby View Post
Hes now at Mississippi and I guess he's going to stay their till 2016 that sucks im trying to get used to this out of state thing

That really sucks Chica. He was only in AZ, for a couple of days yes? and now he's in Mississippi, oh wow. Gov. Brown, keeps shipping CA. inmates, no Bueno all he's doing is adding stress and separating families. Hugs to you ((())), stay hopeful and keep your faith. He'll be home before you know it .
__________________
WE never stop Believin' as long as we have God, Hope, Faith, & each other...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:46 PM
medinabby medinabby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: los angeles
Posts: 238
Thanks: 149
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica View Post
That really sucks Chica. He was only in AZ, for a couple of days yes? and now he's in Mississippi, oh wow. Gov. Brown, keeps shipping CA. inmates, no Bueno all he's doing is adding stress and separating families. Hugs to you ((())), stay hopeful and keep your faith. He'll be home before you know it .
He was in Arizona for a week if that! Yes seperating families it is horrible it makes it impossible for thsm to really rehabilitate with no visits or family close by its just sad especially for the children. Thanks nica :-(
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Butterfly2014's Avatar
Butterfly2014 Butterfly2014 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: California, United States
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I know the feeling, within 3 years my husband went from California, to Arizona to Oklahoma just to go back to California later this year. It is such an inconvenience. I am visiting him next month and dont know jack S* about oklahoma. Its not the same as if he is hours away in california, at least we are both home. I thought the drive to Arizona was easy, but I cant do 18 hours, that is wasting precious time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinabby View Post
Ladies I need help trying to find out where my husband is being transferred he says they didnt tell him any type of info just that hes being transferred and Iccalled and they cant tell me he hasnt been in Arizona a week and hes being transferred again can anybody help? Can ut be possible hes coming back to CA? Thanks in advance

Last edited by Butterfly2014; 05-13-2014 at 01:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-17-2014, 02:20 AM
lbriseno lbriseno is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: California, USA
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

My friend said he was in AZ for a month and then they sent him to OK, so most likely he will be sent there
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-01-2014, 12:38 AM
loczrwc's Avatar
loczrwc loczrwc is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area Ca
Posts: 281
Thanks: 77
Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
Default

My husband is in Oklahoma too.. I visited last weekend n going again next weekend.. My drive is 24 hrs
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-04-2014, 04:53 AM
WSAZbella WSAZbella is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: AZ
Posts: 157
Thanks: 6
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Default transfers

I would say to start with his CO3 because that's who the transfer dept works with when they r being transfered. Also another really important thing is about their personal belongings when being transfered.. mine was just transfered this week and only received 1of his 3 boxes..and H3ll ya! I'm more mad than he is about it..since they aren't able to do much but wait 72hrs to see if all their belongings arrive, if not then they have to file a grievance with the CO3 to luk n2 it further.. and just hope they find it, get reimbursed, or just loose out on their stuff... which is B$.. I made about 4 calls today trying to keep my calm.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Benjaminsbaby's Avatar
Benjaminsbaby Benjaminsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: CA/ USA
Posts: 540
Thanks: 726
Thanked 444 Times in 176 Posts
Question CA out of state Transfer talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwtCaliGal View Post
Hey girly,

I know the feeling bout our men being moved out of state. My man has done the same thing. From AZ to Oklahoma.
Im hearing ALL level 2s as of now are being sent back to Cali. But do know they cant keep them forever. They have to have all California inmates back at the very end of 2016.

Real sorry u have to go thru this.
So my husband Ben is currently in ISP, why Is CA sending them out of state? Wouldn't that cost more money to transfer to and fro? Is this only Level 2 inmates or is this also Level 3? Thanks for any info. Mary
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-08-2015, 11:35 AM
SwtCaliGal's Avatar
SwtCaliGal SwtCaliGal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 479
Thanks: 12
Thanked 225 Times in 123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminsbaby View Post
So my husband Ben is currently in ISP, why Is CA sending them out of state? Wouldn't that cost more money to transfer to and fro? Is this only Level 2 inmates or is this also Level 3? Thanks for any info. Mary

Hello there girl,

Well Im hearing level 2s are coming back to cali and level 3s are goin out of state. I hope ur man is a level 2. My husband was in Ironwood and then after being there for like 2 weeks they send him to AZ and then to Oklahoma but Im hearing that Oklahoma didn't renew Californias contract so guys that are level 2 there are coming back to Cali and level 3s are going to Mississippi. All the best to u and hoping for the best for u and urs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Benjaminsbaby's Avatar
Benjaminsbaby Benjaminsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: CA/ USA
Posts: 540
Thanks: 726
Thanked 444 Times in 176 Posts
Thumbs down Out of State Transfers

So let me get this right. My husband is a Level 3 at ISP. He said he probably would only be there for a year. I don't get why they or our so called great state is shipping our men to out of state prisons. Gov. Brown sure has this one screwed up. So at all prisons or is it just Level 3 yards that are getting shipped to out of state? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, other then wasting money that could be used elsewhere. Can someone explain this to me? I was given the notion that keeping families to gether and not so far away was the key to making prison life and family life more stable. Now after reading this post I worry that he will get transferred out of state, and then we will not be able to travel to another state, because I can not just leave work for a week, or take our children out of school.....grrrrrr.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-28-2015, 07:00 PM
loczrwc's Avatar
loczrwc loczrwc is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area Ca
Posts: 281
Thanks: 77
Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminsbaby View Post
So let me get this right. My husband is a Level 3 at ISP. He said he probably would only be there for a year. I don't get why they or our so called great state is shipping our men to out of state prisons. Gov. Brown sure has this one screwed up. So at all prisons or is it just Level 3 yards that are getting shipped to out of state? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, other then wasting money that could be used elsewhere. Can someone explain this to me? I was given the notion that keeping families to gether and not so far away was the key to making prison life and family life more stable. Now after reading this post I worry that he will get transferred out of state, and then we will not be able to travel to another state, because I can not just leave work for a week, or take our children out of school.....grrrrrr.
Unfortunately this out of state transferring has been going on since 2006. California doesn't care about inmates keeping in touch with families. These private prisons are so cheap that for them its worth traveling 3 states away to throw these inmates out there . its such a hard thing to transition to but it is what it is
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-30-2015, 03:54 PM
sanchezsela80's Avatar
sanchezsela80 sanchezsela80 is offline
No Matter what
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Palm springs, ca
Posts: 69
Thanks: 31
Thanked 21 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Yes, out of state inmates are coming back. The dead lind it February 2016. Az is the half way point ( lay over) it takes alil while before they are in their main line.no one will give you info. You just have to wait for their call or letter. You can follow them thru inmate locator online.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-19-2015, 10:03 AM
loczrwc's Avatar
loczrwc loczrwc is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bay area Ca
Posts: 281
Thanks: 77
Thanked 52 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchezsela80 View Post
Yes, out of state inmates are coming back. The dead lind it February 2016. Az is the half way point ( lay over) it takes alil while before they are in their main line.no one will give you info. You just have to wait for their call or letter. You can follow them thru inmate locator online.
Where did u get that info ?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-30-2015, 08:00 PM
His_Guera_Cali His_Guera_Cali is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: California
Posts: 96
Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Default

My soon to be ex husband was at TCCF in Mississippi for a few years, he came back to CA after receiving level 4 points. Let me tell you out of state is a lot more chill than California prisons' yes the distance sucks but they have more slack out there. Wishes and blessings to all of you
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-24-2015, 10:38 PM
kekesolis kekesolis is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: california
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinabby View Post
Ladies I need help trying to find out where my husband is being transferred he says they didnt tell him any type of info just that hes being transferred and Iccalled and they cant tell me he hasnt been in Arizona a week and hes being transferred again can anybody help? Can ut be possible hes coming back to CA? Thanks in advance
Arizona for most is just intake into CCA. Most are transferred to Southern States.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics