Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:05 PM
misscadibaby's Avatar
misscadibaby misscadibaby is offline
Top Notch
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: BEANTOWN
Posts: 331
Thanks: 165
Thanked 194 Times in 94 Posts
Red face Falling in Love with an Inmate

I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
__________________
I'm a movement by myself
But I'm a force when we're together
Daddy, I'm good all by myself
But Baby you, you make me better.

http://www.facebook.com/missdivacadillac
FB Friend me!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to misscadibaby For This Useful Post:
countryzgirl (04-09-2012)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
DougsCandy's Avatar
DougsCandy DougsCandy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California USA
Posts: 1,446
Thanks: 364
Thanked 449 Times in 281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby
I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
I'm right here with u girl

Sent from my LG-P509 using PrisonTalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:44 PM
myloveisstrong's Avatar
myloveisstrong myloveisstrong is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Posts: 158
Thanks: 1
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Default

I know exactly what you mean! I have known my man for two years prior to us getting together! And we never realized how much we had fallin for Each other in those two years. We are madly in love. And I am willing to wait for him!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
skyisfalling's Avatar
skyisfalling skyisfalling is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: MS
Posts: 28
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

"Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?"
Yep. The one silver lining to being with someone in prison is that you truly get to know each other. Every nuance of tone, every thought left unsaid between the lines, every dream and fear.
And there's no confusion. No daily hormones, sex, or even convenience creating the illusion of feeling where there is none.
When you love someone who has nothing to give you but their heart and mind, you have what's real.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyisfalling For This Useful Post:
countryzgirl (04-09-2012), mark4ever (04-09-2012), mikeswifey730 (04-21-2012), misscadibaby (04-08-2012), VivaciousVal (04-22-2012)
  #5  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM
DougsCandy's Avatar
DougsCandy DougsCandy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California USA
Posts: 1,446
Thanks: 364
Thanked 449 Times in 281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisfalling
"Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?"
Yep. The one silver lining to being with someone in prison is that you truly get to know each other. Every nuance of tone, every thought left unsaid between the lines, every dream and fear.
And there's no confusion. No daily hormones, sex, or even convenience creating the illusion of feeling where there is none.
When you love someone who has nothing to give you but their heart and mind, you have what's real.
I have no insight just wanted to say this is one of the best posts I've seen on here.

Sent from my LG-P509 using PrisonTalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DougsCandy For This Useful Post:
misscadibaby (04-08-2012), VivaciousVal (04-22-2012)
  #6  
Old 04-08-2012, 11:52 PM
djw's wife djw's wife is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: secluded, usa
Posts: 115
Thanks: 22
Thanked 80 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Yep!!! couldnt have said it better myself!!!

when all you have is the few precious moments that we are granted, everything is so much more real. i posted last week about since we are not able to give each other bling or take each other out to dinner, or lay in each other's arms, to have what we have grows on bonds so much deeper than most people out here could ever even dream of or hope for.

who ever knew that a 15 minute phone call could mean so much or change the course of your day? who ever knew the seemingly simple gesture of holding hands could mean so much AND so much be said with that gesture? how about the kiss and hug at beginning and end of visit.... would you have ever thought those could mean so much??? people out here have no clue what real, true love is and how beautiful it can truly be. what we have in this situation is more real, without all the props and hub bub to enhance anything.....just the plain facts!!!

so yep, i feel ya girl!!! all the way!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-09-2012, 12:06 AM
NikNak88 NikNak88 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California,US
Posts: 2,685
Thanks: 43
Thanked 1,807 Times in 937 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby
I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
Awwwww this is so sweet girl. Almost made me tear up congrats to you and your guy. I hope all your wishes come true!

Sent from Nikkol's handy dandy iPad...★ Say it, forget it....write it, regret it ★
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2012, 12:37 AM
countryzgirl's Avatar
countryzgirl countryzgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,710
Thanks: 4,292
Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby View Post
I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
Yeah, I soooooo feel you. You said it well.
I'm missing him something awful tonight...
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM
mark4ever mark4ever is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: maryland, usa
Posts: 47
Thanks: 19
Thanked 24 Times in 10 Posts
Default

aww girls, this whole thread made me tear up. everything that was said is true!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:43 PM
csgirlalways's Avatar
csgirlalways csgirlalways is offline
Love Lives Here
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, United States
Posts: 762
Thanks: 588
Thanked 190 Times in 153 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisfalling View Post
"Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?"
Yep. The one silver lining to being with someone in prison is that you truly get to know each other. Every nuance of tone, every thought left unsaid between the lines, every dream and fear.
And there's no confusion. No daily hormones, sex, or even convenience creating the illusion of feeling where there is none.
When you love someone who has nothing to give you but their heart and mind, you have what's real.
Hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. Every single relationship I've had before C, there was no real connection (except for the one before him). But I know just what you're saying. You find different ways of connecting and it just makes it that much better.
__________________
True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-13-2012, 10:32 PM
JLP's Avatar
JLP JLP is offline
<3.
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 80
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby View Post
I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
Oh yes!!! how beautiful though, thank you for sharing!
__________________

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard. <3
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 AM
firstloves firstloves is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I just love this thread also and I think most of us value our relationships so much more than those in the freeworld because of all the stipulations of our relationships!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 AM
NicoleVaughn NicoleVaughn is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I'm right here with you, I don't understand my feelings either. My story is very simaliar you yours , but we have never had sex.. I've falling, hard,and fast. And some how it feels right. It's very hard to believe. He was there is whole time... Good Luck. ")
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-21-2012, 08:53 AM
rsoutherland04 rsoutherland04 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dalton, Georgia USA
Posts: 778
Thanks: 30
Thanked 151 Times in 115 Posts
Default

Love this!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Lilwaynesgirl's Avatar
Lilwaynesgirl Lilwaynesgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Forsyth, GA
Posts: 35
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

yep Im with you on this one..thats what me and my man tell each other all the time..that its not the everyday kinda love but its real and its true..we have connected in ways that we never would have had he not been in prison and those 10 and 15 minute phone calls will leave you smiling for days and that kiss and hug will leave you breathless and those unspoken words the ones you say with your eyes will melt your heart everytime
My man has bout 5 years left so I savor every lil thing I can get
Quote:
Originally Posted by djw's wife View Post
Yep!!! couldnt have said it better myself!!!

when all you have is the few precious moments that we are granted, everything is so much more real. i posted last week about since we are not able to give each other bling or take each other out to dinner, or lay in each other's arms, to have what we have grows on bonds so much deeper than most people out here could ever even dream of or hope for.

who ever knew that a 15 minute phone call could mean so much or change the course of your day? who ever knew the seemingly simple gesture of holding hands could mean so much AND so much be said with that gesture? how about the kiss and hug at beginning and end of visit.... would you have ever thought those could mean so much??? people out here have no clue what real, true love is and how beautiful it can truly be. what we have in this situation is more real, without all the props and hub bub to enhance anything.....just the plain facts!!!

so yep, i feel ya girl!!! all the way!!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Lilwaynesgirl's Avatar
Lilwaynesgirl Lilwaynesgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Forsyth, GA
Posts: 35
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Hey don't feel bad..Ive never had sex with my man either but it just leaves more to the imagination..but it also means you connect on a deeper level I think
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleVaughn View Post
I'm right here with you, I don't understand my feelings either. My story is very simaliar you yours , but we have never had sex.. I've falling, hard,and fast. And some how it feels right. It's very hard to believe. He was there is whole time... Good Luck. ")
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:28 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2013 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics