Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Top Notch

Red face Falling in Love with an Inmate

I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
But Baby you, you make me better.

http://www.facebook.com/missdivacadillac
FB Friend me!
The Following User Says Thank You to misscadibaby For This Useful Post:
countryzgirl (04-09-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby
I have known my man for years (in and out of prison) and I never had any idea that my soul mate was right under my nose the entire time.
I have dated men who have been in and out of jail before but never fell in love with someone while they were in prison. We have had sex before, but never made love, made out or been romantic because I wouldn't give him a chance and he was afraid to put himself out there anymore than he already was.
I hang on every word he says. Day dream about the little and big events that our future hold and as his release approaches every single night I dream of him coming home to me. This morning I woke up to a call from him where he said "I have been meaning to tell you that I love you and am falling so fast, the reason I don't say it all the time is because women tend to change up when they feel like that HAVE some one wrapped around their finger and I don't want you to change." I assured him with time I will prove I am not like the rest.

I am so in love it's coming out of my ears- how bittersweet it is to be fall in love with an inmate. Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?
I'm right here with u girl

Sent from my LG-P509 using PrisonTalk
Old 04-08-2012, 09:44 PM

I know exactly what you mean! I have known my man for two years prior to us getting together! And we never realized how much we had fallin for Each other in those two years. We are madly in love. And I am willing to wait for him!
Old 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM

"Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?"
Yep. The one silver lining to being with someone in prison is that you truly get to know each other. Every nuance of tone, every thought left unsaid between the lines, every dream and fear.
And there's no confusion. No daily hormones, sex, or even convenience creating the illusion of feeling where there is none.
When you love someone who has nothing to give you but their heart and mind, you have what's real.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyisfalling For This Useful Post:
countryzgirl (04-09-2012), mark4ever (04-09-2012), mikeswifey730 (04-21-2012), misscadibaby (04-08-2012), VivaciousVal (04-22-2012)
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisfalling
"Due to the lack of physical contact emotional and mental connection is so much more intense. Anyone feel me?"
Yep. The one silver lining to being with someone in prison is that you truly get to know each other. Every nuance of tone, every thought left unsaid between the lines, every dream and fear.
And there's no confusion. No daily hormones, sex, or even convenience creating the illusion of feeling where there is none.
When you love someone who has nothing to give you but their heart and mind, you have what's real.
I have no insight just wanted to say this is one of the best posts I've seen on here.

Sent from my LG-P509 using PrisonTalk
Old 04-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Donation Award 

Yep!!! couldnt have said it better myself!!!

when all you have is the few precious moments that we are granted, everything is so much more real. i posted last week about since we are not able to give each other bling or take each other out to dinner, or lay in each other's arms, to have what we have grows on bonds so much deeper than most people out here could ever even dream of or hope for.

who ever knew that a 15 minute phone call could mean so much or change the course of your day? who ever knew the seemingly simple gesture of holding hands could mean so much AND so much be said with that gesture? how about the kiss and hug at beginning and end of visit.... would you have ever thought those could mean so much??? people out here have no clue what real, true love is and how beautiful it can truly be. what we have in this situation is more real, without all the props and hub bub to enhance anything.....just the plain facts!!!

so yep, i feel ya girl!!! all the way!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,807 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby

Awwwww this is so sweet girl. Almost made me tear up congrats to you and your guy. I hope all your wishes come true!

Sent from Nikkol's handy dandy iPad...★ Say it, forget it....write it, regret it ★
Old 04-09-2012, 12:37 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby View Post

Yeah, I soooooo feel you. You said it well.
I'm missing him something awful tonight...

Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 PM

aww girls, this whole thread made me tear up. everything that was said is true!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Love Lives Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisfalling View Post
Hit the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned. Every single relationship I've had before C, there was no real connection (except for the one before him). But I know just what you're saying. You find different ways of connecting and it just makes it that much better.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:32 PM
<3.
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscadibaby View Post

Oh yes!!! how beautiful though, thank you for sharing!

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard. <3
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 AM

I just love this thread also and I think most of us value our relationships so much more than those in the freeworld because of all the stipulations of our relationships!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 AM

I'm right here with you, I don't understand my feelings either. My story is very simaliar you yours , but we have never had sex.. I've falling, hard,and fast. And some how it feels right. It's very hard to believe. He was there is whole time... Good Luck. ")
Old 04-21-2012, 08:53 AM

Love this!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:49 PM

yep Im with you on this one..thats what me and my man tell each other all the time..that its not the everyday kinda love but its real and its true..we have connected in ways that we never would have had he not been in prison and those 10 and 15 minute phone calls will leave you smiling for days and that kiss and hug will leave you breathless and those unspoken words the ones you say with your eyes will melt your heart everytime
My man has bout 5 years left so I savor every lil thing I can get
Quote:
Originally Posted by djw's wife View Post
Yep!!! couldnt have said it better myself!!!

when all you have is the few precious moments that we are granted, everything is so much more real. i posted last week about since we are not able to give each other bling or take each other out to dinner, or lay in each other's arms, to have what we have grows on bonds so much deeper than most people out here could ever even dream of or hope for.

who ever knew that a 15 minute phone call could mean so much or change the course of your day? who ever knew the seemingly simple gesture of holding hands could mean so much AND so much be said with that gesture? how about the kiss and hug at beginning and end of visit.... would you have ever thought those could mean so much??? people out here have no clue what real, true love is and how beautiful it can truly be. what we have in this situation is more real, without all the props and hub bub to enhance anything.....just the plain facts!!!

so yep, i feel ya girl!!! all the way!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:51 PM

Hey don't feel bad..Ive never had sex with my man either but it just leaves more to the imagination..but it also means you connect on a deeper level I think
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleVaughn View Post
I'm right here with you, I don't understand my feelings either. My story is very simaliar you yours , but we have never had sex.. I've falling, hard,and fast. And some how it feels right. It's very hard to believe. He was there is whole time... Good Luck. ")