Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 03-06-2012, 10:41 PM

Unhappy I can't take it anymore... I think it's over between us

I'm so upset right now so many things came out to light today, I had posted earlier in another tread that it's been over a week since I've heard anything from him and I was worried his brother had txt me too because he was also preoccupied because None of us has heard anything since last Tuesday, well today I was on fb and I saw a status that his sister had put something about " oh can't wait to see my sis n law" it seemed strange since only her brother is married and they all live together well I did a lil research and the sister in law of the sister in law that his sister was talking about commented on her status saying heck yeah were going to visit him soon, and that she had talked to him and he had written several letters, to her and the other female, and that she couldn't wait for him to get out So her sister in law would be happy again with her man, i feel like such a fool worried about him, when he's been treating me like a dumass. I'm upset, mad, confussed, can't stop crying so heart broken.and I suspected something was wrong I guess my6th sense told me something was up. I hate him so much right now, I've spent so much time with him, hundreds of dollars, only so he could do me like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 10:46 PM

Wow i am so so sorry to hear that this guy has done this to you. I would send him a letter expressing your feelings and be done with him. You deserve to have someone treat you with respect and dignity! Go out and find yourself a gentleman! You dont need to go through prison stress with a guy who doesnt care about your feelings. And karma will take care of him, you go and take care of yourself. Best of luck girl!

Old 03-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Love'Waits<3

In soo sorry about what youu are going trough I couldn't even imagen but think of it this way youu have been there for him and thats what counts ! Youu think that other girl is going to be with him emotionally , finacially ?? I swear some guys are soo dumbb ! They dnt realize what they have until its gone ! But if that is true gurl Uu deserve better Uve been there for him n he didn't appreciate youu ... Someone else would I kno its easy to say but Uu or any other girl dnt deserve that ! ! Stay strong (:

Last edited by OneLove5428; 03-06-2012 at 10:49 PM..
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,721 Posts

Wow I really don't think men know just how much facebook tells. I am so sorry you had to find out this way. When you last talked to your guy did he give any clue that this was going on. How long was you with him. I guess I am just trying to figure out where did this "wife" come from.

To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klewis For This Useful Post:
Sheryl P. (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM

Did you ask his brother about this?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 PM
SoCal Bby

can i kick his ass for you?? because he seems to be quite deserving of a good ass whooping...

Every man needs a woman when he is going through a hard time. It's like chess, a queen always protects her king
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InLoveWithaG For This Useful Post:
IS2012OURS (03-07-2012), stacienoelle (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 11:40 PM

i am sooooo sorry girl!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:48 PM
NG's Wife ♡

Thanked 1,457 Times in 838 Posts

Danggg :/ sorry this happened to you girl!!

Sent from iPhone|¤836 dayz// 6.20.2014¤|

Old 03-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,807 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLoveWithaG
can i kick his ass for you?? because he seems to be quite deserving of a good ass whooping...
I'm with you....we could triple team him and whoop that ass. Jerk

Sent from Nikkol's handy dandy iPad! ♪ Say it, forget it....Write it, regret it ♪
Old 03-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Banned

What a prick! I am so so so sorry to read this. It left me shocked. I don't know how long you've been standing by his side, or where this wife came from all of a sudden. I am so sorry for you.

The best thing you can do for yourself is put it all behind you, focus on whatever it is that makes you happy and keeps you looking forward. Friends, family, education, work, goal, a MAN, etc. let the wounds heal and if you feel the need to write him and let him know how he hurt you, do so. Let it also be known that you are well off without him holding you back, that you were strong enough to hold him down too, but now even stronger for own self.
I know this is easier said than done but it must be done in order to keep your head up and looking forward.

Crying about it and hurting over it won't help you. It is normal and understandable without a doubt but don't let this bring you down.

KNOW YOUR WORTH!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:28 AM

Dont beat yourself up over him girl, there are better men out there for you. Dont look at how much youve done for him, look at how God is going to bless you in the future Me, personally, He wouldnt owe me shit bt a return in my address cause he dont deserve to hear from you not even with the slightest explanation. Actions speak louder than words babygirl. Keep your head high, and your heart open!

Ceddric's <3
Old 03-07-2012, 04:36 AM
BayBayWife

I agree with ImhisladyA you found out what you needed don't write him because you dobt owe him no explanation. I am guessing his brother may not know about this "wife" if he's texting asking you about him or is this just a strategy? Sounds like they don't communicate if the sister the only one know about her. I'm sorry that's why I never dealt with in-laws because they know when you are being cheated on and just sit there like it's all good knowing you have bills and other things you can do with your money instead of wasting it on him, because supporting someone incarcerated is not cheap. But don't worry you will get your blessing don't throw up what you did for him because God knows and that's all that matter.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:44 AM

Thanks you ladies for you're encouraging words, it's gonna be hard because we've been together for 3 yrs on and off and 13 months I've been by his side since he's been inside,But you know things happen for a reason. And from what my friend could find out,they aren't actually married but his sister has been friends with the other girl for awhile and his been talking to her while he was with me and his brother didn't know. Right now it's hard but I'll survive.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:48 AM

What a Dick man! Id go find his ass
Kick it then find her and kick her ass
Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 PM

so srry to hear! ikno its hard but mayb its betta u found out sooner than later!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:52 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,216 Posts

Ughhhh. I'm sorry. That's just awful. I wish there was something I could do or say to make it better. We're here for you if/when you need us.
Sending good thoughts your way...