Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Member Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tennessee Member Introductions Please post your introduction here if you are involved with the Tennessee prison system.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:30 AM

Default I'm Back!!!!

Hello gals,
I joined PTO in 2008 when my hubby went to prison 2 weeks after we married. I tried to hang on, but Feb 2011 I met someone else who was not a criminal, and I divorced my hubs. My husband got out of prison in May and wanted to come home, but I had another man here. He never gave up. NEVER. He just kept wishing the other guy would go away. Well, the last couple months I realized i screwed up! The other guy proposed in December and dumped me in January. talked bad about me. I got thinking, my ex husband NEVER said a bad word about me even though I left him high and dry. I had a long talk with ex and got some hugs and kisses, and it left us both sad and missing each other. He went out and bought pills (he had been clean prior to that) and got pulled over. Now he has to do the rest of his time, should flatten around end of 2012 with his good time. We plan to remarry. He always said once he married me it was forever. I now see what he meant. SOOOOO....long story even longer... I'm back and although I am an old timer being a prison wife, I wanted to get back on here not just for support but also to help newbies.

The Following User Says Thank You to superdreamATM For This Useful Post:
Fancy (02-23-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 06:04 PM

I'm new here, but wanted to say welcome back!