Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > Lady Liberty Lounge - New York
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Lady Liberty Lounge - New York New York State's Off-Topic forum. Post anything that does NOT have anything to do with prison here. General Chit-Chat, etc!

Old 12-21-2011, 05:28 PM

Default Missing my love

My bf is finally going back to dcj and I have not seen him in over a month. Had plans to visit him tomorrow, but unforseem circumstances are preventing that from happening(sick baby). He understands why I cannot come, his daughter comes first! I am not upset, my child only wants mommy and I cannot leave her, just missing my Guy a lot. Being able to communicate with others in similar situations really helps. I pray that they keep him on dutchess so I can visit him next week. It sucks having a sick baby, esspecially when the Dr informs u that your sixteen month old baby needs to have her tonsil removed and your only support is sitting in jail for being a complete idiot(not calling anyone but my Guy an idiot). I am really confused sometimes... don't know if I am upset because he's not home where he belongs or if I am angry that he thought of no-one but himself when he decided to drink and drive. Or maybe it's just lack of sleep, who knows! My thoughts are scattered lately. I am not really sure what I am feeling lately. Sometimes I think it would be better if I cut him out of my life, but I do love him. He is an incredible Guy and has told me he would understand if I walked away, but I can't. Are these feelings normal?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 06:02 PM

This is very normal it just means you are going through the emotions. This is the emotions you go through when you have a loved one who is locked up. Especially if it is your other half. You just have to be strong and try to balance things the best way you know how... Good luck...