Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Federal Prison Visitation This forum is for questions & discussions related to visitation in Federal facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation at Alderson, Bryan, or Carswell, please visit that facility's subforum in the Federal forum.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Default Visitation Clothing

Hey ladies,

I am waiting to be approved to see my boyfriend and I am wondering what are some of the outfits like that you have worn to see him?

I don't want to gt turned away but I still want to look appealing to him!

Thanks so much!

Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, But it can't rain forever.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahautl View Post
Hey ladies,

I am waiting to be approved to see my boyfriend and I am wondering what are some of the outfits like that you have worn to see him?

Thanks so much!
No wired bras, no tank tops, no open toed shoes, no hoodies, no browns, or beiges, no camoflauge, no see through clothing... You can wear tight jeans, nice shirts, shoes, boots, heels, sneakers and so on.... Hope that helps
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM

I wore jeans two days, and comfy pants one day. I had a tank top on with a short sleeve shirt over it. then the other day a long sleeve shirt. I wore boots two days and just regular shoes the other..My friend wore a see thru shirt with a black tank top under, but had to wear her jacket the entire time. No wire in your bras... The colors you can't wear depends where he is I think.. Unless they all wear the same colors I am not sure.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Banned

Sure, BOP has their set of clothes rules for visiting but it all comes down to the prison, the level of security and the COs working the visitation room. I always wear underwire bras and have never had a problem, but I know others on here has. I'm not allowed open-toed shoes but I know someone visiting another prison who always wears them and no problem. I always wear skirts, others have been told no skirts! Best thing to do is call the prison your guy's at, that'll give you the most accurate information for where you're going! Enjoy your first visit!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 AM

It's tricky because of the rules but you'll get the hang of it after awhile. I've seen some women who really pushed the limit and were turned away. I just keep it simple - tight jeans and a fitted t-shirt. My man just wants to see the curves, he doesn't care about the rest!
Old 11-25-2011, 03:23 PM
♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahautl
Hey ladies,

Thanks so much!
I would recommend to visit the bop website and review the visitation guidelines for his facility. What may be acceptable to wear in one prison may not be acceptable in another .
The Following User Says Thank You to will_be_waiting For This Useful Post:
MiniMoose (11-28-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 PM

I bought a pair of Daisy Fuentes pants at Kohls today and i was told by Kohls to cut out the brown tag as it sets off the alarms after you have worn them even after washing it still keeps going.Can you imagine if i hadn't cut out the tag i would have had a hard time getting through any detector at the airport or prison...lol.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_be_waiting

I would recommend to visit the bop website and review the visitation guidelines for his facility. What may be acceptable to wear in one prison may not be acceptable in another .
Yep! Each place is different.

Im a rule pusher! 110%! They HATE me.

Word to the wise....
PUSH IT! Its worth it!
Im not a hoe but I refuse to be with out style.
Im 5'8 size 2..... Im white & He is black in LOUISIANA. they say no skinny leg jeans. EVERY SIZE 2 JEAN IS SKINNY! I brought tags, recipts everything to prove they were not!
1 day they tried to turn me a way, I wipped out scrubs & put them on (in front of them) over my cloths! I brought one of HIS shirts when they said my skirt was not below my knees & I went in in his 4x shirt! He got a kick out of it! He KNEW I was pissed & after a few months they gave up.
I dont wear see through stuff or crazy sexy stuff because I dont like other men looking at me & talking crap to him. But I WILL have fashion.

Advice from a rule breaker...

Always keep a set of cute scrubs in your car just in case.....
The Following User Says Thank You to agoodwoman318 For This Useful Post:
rockyaddiction52585 (09-08-2013)