Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Member Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mississippi Member Introductions Mississippi members and those affected by the Mississippi prison system only - please introduce yourself here!

Old 09-12-2011, 05:36 PM

Talking What a blessing!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!! MY NAME IS BRANDY, AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER OF NOT HAVING YOUR LOVED ONE WITHIN ARMS REACH TO HOLD ON TO.
MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY AT CMCF R&C. HE HAS BEEN THERE SINCE 8/26/2011 AND HIS SENTENCE WAS FOR FIVE YEARS (NON-VIOLENT). I KNOW THAT HE WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE FIVE YEARS. NOT SURE EXACTLY WHEN, BUT ILL BE HERE WAITING FOR HIM NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.
I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO RESEARCH ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED TO HELP HIM OUT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THE MDOC WEBSITE WAS HELPFUL, BUT ITS NOT LIKE THEY REALLY GIVE A RATS TAIL ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE/MOTHER/FATHER..ETC.... THEY GET TO GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES EVERY NIGHT-
LONG STORY SHORT, I FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND IT WAS LIKE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN. I HAVE BEEN READING A LOT OF THE POSTS, AND YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE AMAZING!! SOME OF YOU GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AND OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HELP ANOTHER REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART AND PROVES THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT STILL CARE ABOUT OTHERS FEELINGS!!
I KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS THAT YOUR LOVED ONE WILL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOMECOMING, AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME!!!!
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

BRANDY WILSON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. P.Wilson For This Useful Post:
blkkrp (09-15-2011), cuzuno2 (11-11-2012), ebfisherculp60 (09-25-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 12:11 PM

Brandy,

Welcome to PTO and the Mississippi forum! We're glad you're here (although wish it were under other circumstances) and hope you get the information, support and encouragement you need.

Know that there are many others here who are going through what you and your loved one is experiencing.

May God bless you and your husband, and may He bring you through this tribulation to be stronger, better and wiser.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordHelp For This Useful Post:
Mrs. P.Wilson (09-19-2011)