Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > The Keystone State Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Keystone State Lounge The Pennsylvania forum's lounge... general chit-chat and things unrelated to the Pennsylvania prison system go here!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:51 AM

Default FRUSTRATED AND IRRATE..Need advice

Just found out that the man I believe only had eyes for me has been having an ex visit, send money, and whatever else. He's been writing and calling her. She just emailed me on Jpay and found that he has been playing both of us. There were things that put up that red flag but when you are with him..he knows how to lay the shit on and make you feel like your the only one. I am better than this but how do I tell my heart that. I have been with him since 08 and we have had discussions about this same topic. Come to find out she has been posting on the other forum since 09 and they have been togerther for 2 yrs and she knows everything I know. How do I tell my heart to let go and I will be alright without him? I am so frustrated and don't know which way to turn. She wants to go to the prison together and see how he would react.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 12:09 PM

im so sorry this is happening to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to orchibu For This Useful Post:
mysoulishis (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 01:49 PM

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I would be absolutely devastated if that happened to me. I dont think teaming up with her is the best of ideas. You need to go see him alone and confront this yourself so you can get all your feelings out in the open. Only you know if the trust is gone for good. If it were me, I wouldn't stay with him him. Promises mean everything in relationships like this but once they are broken, sorry means nothing at all.
Know that no matter where you are, I am there. You may open your eyes, glance about you and realize that you cannot see me, but do not be fooled. I am there. Close your eyes and look again, my love, this time with your heart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Devious For This Useful Post:
mysoulishis (01-15-2011)
Old 01-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Banned

I'd say lets go see him!!! Then dump him!~ Don't let yourself feel bad he's the one that is bad, but also she's an X. She might just be talking bs to you.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
im so sorry this is happening to you.
I thought I was strong..but don't know anymore. He is a sweet talker and always says the right things. But when it comes to him I am super weak.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshim View Post
I'd say lets go see him!!! Then dump him!~ Don't let yourself feel bad he's the one that is bad, but also she's an X. She might just be talking bs to you.
I have also taken this in to consideration also. But she knows information on his case that I know. It hurts bad cause this will the 2nd time I've been cheated on. I would die for him though and that is the bad part. It's scares me.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,259 Times in 1,879 Posts

I'm so sorry to read this and I want you to know that I'm here for you. Sadly there are dogs on both sides of the fence--that is what you need to remember. Can you ever go back to the way things were before? I don't think so. These relationships are hard enough but to destroy the trust you had was a huge mistake on his part. I would probably write him a letter--lay it on the line and go from there. I'm a better writer then I am with face to face confrontation. That is just my opinion though and you have to do things your way. Be sure to stay in touch.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:36 AM

Just a thought...why waste your time confronting him? You know the truth now and prolonging it will only make it worse. I would write a letter, dump his ass and let it go. You mentioned this is the 2nd time he's cheated? If he has done it before he obvioulsy doesn't have a problem doing it again. Why put yourself thru that? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I am sorry if this seems harsh and I do feel badly that you are going through this but letting go is the best thing. Don't set yourself to get hurt again.
jancy (02-03-2011)
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 AM

omg, that is so aweful! i'm sorry you have to deal with that, i would definitely be devastated too. my baby's dad did that to me, and i just got support from my friends and family. i would try my hardest to get over him, because you don't deserve to be treated that way.