Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:31 PM

Default Help - My son wants to be transferred.

My son is trying to get transferred to Allen it is much easier for me to get too. My daughter works midnights so she can take me 1 a month. If he were transferred I could drive myself because it would take less than an hour to get there. I have MS and they are asking if I have someone I know on the way in case I would need to stop. I would not have to because that is the whole reason for the transfer. He is at North central now. Can anyone help me. Carla
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla lawniczak View Post
My son is trying to get transferred to Allen it is much easier for me to get too. My daughter works midnights so she can take me 1 a month. If he were transferred I could drive myself because it would take less than an hour to get there. I have MS and they are asking if I have someone I know on the way in case I would need to stop. I would not have to because that is the whole reason for the transfer. He is at North central now. Can anyone help me. Carla
I know to transfer to a northern ohio prison is easier than going south. He needs to request a hardship for his move to allen. It may take a while but it will happen. My fiance was granted his transfer due to his own family health issues. Any other questions feel free to ask
Old 08-11-2010, 02:40 PM
I am Queen!
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,173 Times in 1,031 Posts

When my brother was in jail, he had to have his case manager send my mom a form that her Doctor's office filled out.. that is how he was able to get close.. cause they had him in Lima, Ohio... which was crazy and he got moved to Lake Erie which was 25 min from my Mom, and she was happy cause she got to see him like 2 a month.. but when he was Lima it was like 1 every 3 month.. I hate driving far.. and that was like 3 hours..