Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:57 PM

Default CAE Colorado springs?

Has anyone been though this program? Colorado springs has comm corr and CAE (community alternative of el paso county). Just curious if anyone has been through it and what i can expect. He is re paroled as of dec 1 but this is where we will be hopefully in the next few days. So if you guys are familiar or know anyone who has been there please let me know what to expect. such as visitation procedure, work release. when they are allowed to have their free time or anything else you have to offer. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Chris's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by codaybyday View Post
Has anyone been though this program? Colorado springs has comm corr and CAE (community alternative of el paso county). Just curious if anyone has been through it and what i can expect. He is re paroled as of dec 1 but this is where we will be hopefully in the next few days. So if you guys are familiar or know anyone who has been there please let me know what to expect. such as visitation procedure, work release. when they are allowed to have their free time or anything else you have to offer. Thanks in advance.

That is ComCor, which has several locations, the two main ones are by the county jail in the Springs, and then one on North Nevada, they are allowed to work, but have to be back there at a certain time, they are given day passes for family time, and if they act right and pay their way they are allowed more free time. The crappy part is they do have to pay rent weekly, which sucks because they have to have a job, but comcor has several businesses they contract with