Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #376  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:55 PM
CandyLove's Avatar
CandyLove CandyLove is offline
I Swear I'll Never Leave
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 173
Thanks: 17
Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEBBLEZ143 View Post
Are you ladies getting calls through out the day or is there a time frame that they can call you guys?
They are only getting out for like 3 hours in the morning...they do need to make sure there is no animosity between races before allowing them back on normal program...and my man said they still have a modimodified store list and can only buy hygiene
LOL my poor babe was mad about that cuz he's out of food n of course the state doesn't feed them. But he was complaining about being hungry! anyways ladies I'm such an emotional disaster LOL all HAPPY in tears reading about everyones phone calls! IT'S so cute!! SUCKA for LOVe I tell u! I am a sucka for love! WEll just my DaddiS love, Duhh....
__________________
.::.
Sponsored Links
  #377  
Old 01-19-2011, 09:18 PM
Momoswifey's Avatar
Momoswifey Momoswifey is offline
His one and only!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 362
Thanked 98 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
So when you fly in you already have your rental car reserved??? and how do you get ur car? at the airport or do you have to find a way to the car??? Ive driven there but Im thinking of just flying this time
I just book the car when I book my ticket...but you can go and just get one once you're there too and when you land in Pheonix, there's a shuttle that takes you to where all the car rental places are. It's really easy. I drove the first time from Colorado and it was 3 times what I pay when I fly and rent a car. Not to mention a lot faster!! I'll never drive again! lol I fly Southwest, so you can book your flight and car at one place! If you want more help just PM me when you are ready to do it.
__________________
He is my forever...
The Following User Says Thank You to Momoswifey For This Useful Post:
Memo'sLadybug (01-19-2011)
  #378  
Old 01-19-2011, 10:01 PM
2PLUS1IS3 2PLUS1IS3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: coolidge az
Posts: 72
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls???
  #379  
Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Pinkpixie0521's Avatar
Pinkpixie0521 Pinkpixie0521 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temecula CA
Posts: 167
Thanks: 30
Thanked 83 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls???

Awwwww : ( I'm sorry you haven't gotten a call yet. I know that in my honey's pod there is a HUGE line for the phone and not everyone can get on them. I wanted him to call back but he hasnt been able to get a 2nd call in so maybe he has tried to get back in line after talking to his mom and just couldn't get thru cuz they only have 3 hours out of their cells.
  #380  
Old 01-19-2011, 10:51 PM
**MiSSiN U** **MiSSiN U** is offline
iLY
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CALi
Posts: 84
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default

[quote=2PLUS1IS3;5906667]Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls??? [/QU I HAVENT GOTTEN NO CALLS EITHER & THATS SO UNLIKE MY MAN. SO IM OVER HERE THINKING THE WORSE. IM JUST HOPING HE CALLS ME SOON!!!
  #381  
Old 01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Memo'sLadybug's Avatar
Memo'sLadybug Memo'sLadybug is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States, california
Posts: 169
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoswifey View Post
I just book the car when I book my ticket...but you can go and just get one once you're there too and when you land in Pheonix, there's a shuttle that takes you to where all the car rental places are. It's really easy. I drove the first time from Colorado and it was 3 times what I pay when I fly and rent a car. Not to mention a lot faster!! I'll never drive again! lol I fly Southwest, so you can book your flight and car at one place! If you want more help just PM me when you are ready to do it.
oh that sounds good...I might pay a little more if i fly, but I just dont feel like driving 8 hours by myself
  #382  
Old 01-20-2011, 12:19 AM
QiyeT_LyriQue's Avatar
QiyeT_LyriQue QiyeT_LyriQue is offline
Change, before u have to
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV :(
Posts: 601
Thanks: 230
Thanked 436 Times in 238 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEBBLEZ143 View Post
Are you ladies getting calls through out the day or is there a time frame that they can call you guys?
Each pod is assigned different times throughout the morning/day so the lines don't get tied... even then, with the LD being semi-lifted the lines are getting tied from time to time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls???
... and this is why I didn't post my shit all willy nilly . Are you still having issues w/ him and his mother? I mean, that could play a huge role into why he hasn't called you. You need to get all that miscommunication sorted out and QUICCLY.
Whatever you do don't jump to conclusions and do something you might regret cuzz, at the end of the day, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW what his situation might be. Like Pinkpixie said, maybe he's only been able to make one call

Quote:
Originally Posted by **MiSSiN U** View Post
I HAVENT GOTTEN NO CALLS EITHER & THATS SO UNLIKE MY MAN. SO IM OVER HERE THINKING THE WORSE. IM JUST HOPING HE CALLS ME SOON!!!
Maybe you should call the facility tomorrow and ask about his unit. It's quite possible that he's in one of the units that do not have their phone privileges bacc yet. But ya GOT TO STAY POSITIVE. Thinking the worst will only stress you out and you don't need all that unnecessary stress
__________________
As God listens 2 me n Spoken Word I pray my enemies get exactly what they deserve - Now left up 2 Him, they're no longer my problem - & 2 the rest I say stay up cuzz its crowded @ the bottom!

I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just don't think anyone is better than me!
  #383  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Luisana619 Luisana619 is offline
Account Closed
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: From San Diego, CA moved to Laredo, TX
Posts: 411
Thanks: 74
Thanked 181 Times in 114 Posts
Default I'm in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEBBLEZ143 View Post
Are you ladies getting calls through out the day or is there a time frame that they can call you guys?
and he called me 3 times yesterday 1st call was at 9:07 am my time, 7:07 am Cali time. He said they get 3 hours out their cells. But all the guys want to use the phone, but when he sees no one on it he calls me back. Last call was 10:47 am.
  #384  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Luisana619 Luisana619 is offline
Account Closed
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: From San Diego, CA moved to Laredo, TX
Posts: 411
Thanks: 74
Thanked 181 Times in 114 Posts
Default Don't give up.

[quote=**MiSSiN U**;5906795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls??? [/QU I HAVENT GOTTEN NO CALLS EITHER & THATS SO UNLIKE MY MAN. SO IM OVER HERE THINKING THE WORSE. IM JUST HOPING HE CALLS ME SOON!!!
It's not that easy to get on the phones, my man said all the guys run to the phones, so he grabs one whenever he sees on open.
Maybe you can ask his Mom to tell him to call you. You'll get a call, probably today, just be ready for it.
  #385  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Luisana619 Luisana619 is offline
Account Closed
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: From San Diego, CA moved to Laredo, TX
Posts: 411
Thanks: 74
Thanked 181 Times in 114 Posts
Default From my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
So when you fly in you already have your rental car reserved??? and how do you get ur car? at the airport or do you have to find a way to the car??? Ive driven there but Im thinking of just flying this time
I preffer to make a reservation and shop around, Alamo has been the cheapest for me in Phoenix. Once you arrive the shuttle will take you to the car rental terminal.
  #386  
Old 01-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Momoswifey's Avatar
Momoswifey Momoswifey is offline
His one and only!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 362
Thanked 98 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
oh that sounds good...I might pay a little more if i fly, but I just dont feel like driving 8 hours by myself

Yeah I don't want to drive by myself either! I just think it's easier to fly and get a car. And you can ask someone on here to split the cost of a car and hotel when you come to save some money...
__________________
He is my forever...
  #387  
Old 01-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Memo'sLadybug's Avatar
Memo'sLadybug Memo'sLadybug is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States, california
Posts: 169
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoswifey View Post
Yeah I don't want to drive by myself either! I just think it's easier to fly and get a car. And you can ask someone on here to split the cost of a car and hotel when you come to save some money...
Wow thats a really good idea, I wouldnt have thought of it...Theres a way around everything...I just got off the phone with my baby and he dont want me to spend all that money on a plane ticket :-( he'd rather have me drive and just find someone to go with me...I just dont wanna take anybody with me and have them wait for me in a hotel room 8 hours for two days...

Last edited by Memo'sLadybug; 01-20-2011 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: spelling
  #388  
Old 01-20-2011, 01:15 PM
**MiSSiN U** **MiSSiN U** is offline
iLY
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CALi
Posts: 84
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Whatever you do don't jump to conclusions and do something you might regret cuzz, at the end of the day, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW what his situation might be. Like Pinkpixie said, maybe Maybe you should call the facility tomorrow and ask about his unit. It's quite possible that he's in one of the units that do not have their phone THANX FOR THE REPLY GIRL BUT I DID GET A PHONE CALL THIS MORNING HE SAID BY THE TIME HE GOT OUT EVERYONE WAS ON THE PHONE ALREADY. IM JUST GLAD HE CALLED. IM ALL SMILES NOW! :-)
  #389  
Old 01-20-2011, 07:50 PM
CandyLove's Avatar
CandyLove CandyLove is offline
I Swear I'll Never Leave
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 173
Thanks: 17
Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisana619 View Post
I preffer to make a reservation and shop around, Alamo has been the cheapest for me in Phoenix. Once you arrive the shuttle will take you to the car rental terminal.
I go with alamo too, they r the only car rental that doesn't require a credit check...I don't really find it necessary to do all that and they have good promos.
  #390  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:20 PM
MRS. DMG's Avatar
MRS. DMG MRS. DMG is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 122
Thanks: 64
Thanked 85 Times in 48 Posts
Wink i know mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
Im so happy u all gt calls.. Sounds like the ld will be history soon.. I still havent gtn a call.. I broke into tears reading all these posts.. I wnder y he hasnt called me.. N his mom will txt me teelin me hes on the phone bt thats it.. No txt back nothin.. All i gt are letters.. Mmmm. I guess ill wait till friday n if nothin.. The weddings off then.. Im happy for all u girls.. Bt weres my calls???
Its hard its even harder when you read about other ladies getting calls. I havent got 1 either. I know its easy to give up. This shit is HARD. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it. Think long and hard about those wedding vows...For better or worse, in ups and in down, in sickness and in health....if you are not ready dont do it. if you are GO FOR IT Dont let something as minor as a phone call come between you and your husband. Yeah I said it your MFk'n HUSBAND. Girl I know you 2 den said them vows to each other a million times. Yall are married, What? you mean to tell me that a dang on piece of paper gonna tell you better. No! F that paper. I got 300 8 1/2 by 11" in my printer now. That paper dont mean isht! your vow is to GOD and to your husband and it does not come with condidtions. EX. if you call me, if you write me, if you visit me...just hold on mama. He loves you and know he just as hurt, he cant get to the phone. He needs you. You are all he has. now blow him a KISS and PRAY he feels your arms wrapped around him comforting him
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MRS. DMG For This Useful Post:
JShaw (01-25-2011), Memo'sLadybug (01-20-2011), Momoswifey (01-20-2011)
  #391  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Memo'sLadybug's Avatar
Memo'sLadybug Memo'sLadybug is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States, california
Posts: 169
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default Be strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. DMG View Post
Its hard its even harder when you read about other ladies getting calls. I havent got 1 either. I know its easy to give up. This shit is HARD. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it. Think long and hard about those wedding vows...For better or worse, in ups and in down, in sickness and in health....if you are not ready dont do it. if you are GO FOR IT Dont let something as minor as a phone call come between you and your husband. Yeah I said it your MFk'n HUSBAND. Girl I know you 2 den said them vows to each other a million times. Yall are married, What? you mean to tell me that a dang on piece of paper gonna tell you better. No! F that paper. I got 300 8 1/2 by 11" in my printer now. That paper dont mean isht! your vow is to GOD and to your husband and it does not come with condidtions. EX. if you call me, if you write me, if you visit me...just hold on mama. He loves you and know he just as hurt, he cant get to the phone. He needs you. You are all he has. now blow him a KISS and PRAY he feels your arms wrapped around him comforting him
Thanks for making me cry lol...But youre so right...The day before I got my first phone call since the lockdown, I started to feel very week...I actually asked myself "can I do this?" but then I got mad at myself for saying that...It's not our hubby's fault they are on lockdown...My man calls me every single day and on my days off like 3-5 times a day, so it's not like its HIS choice not to call... And I know they miss our voices just as much as we miss theirs...Just remember girls, we have our everyday lives to keep our minds busy from missing them too much, all they have is those damn 4 walls, their celly, and thoughts racing through their head wondering what their beautiful women are out here doing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memo'sLadybug For This Useful Post:
Momoswifey (01-20-2011), MRS. DMG (01-20-2011)
  #392  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Momoswifey's Avatar
Momoswifey Momoswifey is offline
His one and only!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 362
Thanked 98 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
Wow thats a really good idea, I wouldnt have thought of it...Theres a way around everything...I just got off the phone with my baby and he dont want me to spend all that money on a plane ticket :-( he'd rather have me drive and just find someone to go with me...I just dont wanna take anybody with me and have them wait for me in a hotel room 8 hours for two days...

Yeah I can understand that...you should check southwest out. They have some pretty cheap fairs.
__________________
He is my forever...
  #393  
Old 01-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Momoswifey's Avatar
Momoswifey Momoswifey is offline
His one and only!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 362
Thanked 98 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
Thanks for making me cry lol...But youre so right...The day before I got my first phone call since the lockdown, I started to feel very week...I actually asked myself "can I do this?" but then I got mad at myself for saying that...It's not our hubby's fault they are on lockdown...My man calls me every single day and on my days off like 3-5 times a day, so it's not like its HIS choice not to call... And I know they miss our voices just as much as we miss theirs...Just remember girls, we have our everyday lives to keep our minds busy from missing them too much, all they have is those damn 4 walls, their celly, and thoughts racing through their head wondering what their beautiful women are out here doing

Amen!! I was right there with you. Last week, before I got my first call, I was so sad and upset and I missed him SO much! ThenI got the phone call, and I heard his voice and I just broke it down. I cried out of happiness and love and every emotion I could think of. Just hearing his voice and him telling me he loved me and everything was going to be okay renewed my faith that I could deal with the craziness which is this prison system. He's my soul mate and I can't and won't give in to this! In the end, it'll be worth the wait! So stay strong ladies!! We can do it!!
__________________
He is my forever...
The Following User Says Thank You to Momoswifey For This Useful Post:
MRS. DMG (01-20-2011)
  #394  
Old 01-20-2011, 09:15 PM
MRS. DMG's Avatar
MRS. DMG MRS. DMG is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 122
Thanks: 64
Thanked 85 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo'sLadybug View Post
Thanks for making me cry lol...But youre so right...The day before I got my first phone call since the lockdown, I started to feel very week...I actually asked myself "can I do this?" but then I got mad at myself for saying that...It's not our hubby's fault they are on lockdown...My man calls me every single day and on my days off like 3-5 times a day, so it's not like its HIS choice not to call... And I know they miss our voices just as much as we miss theirs...Just remember girls, we have our everyday lives to keep our minds busy from missing them too much, all they have is those damn 4 walls, their celly, and thoughts racing through their head wondering what their beautiful women are out here doing
Girl and you know they b trippin cause when they see us they dont realize we was just out in the parking lot brushing our teeth, doing our hair, our make up and making sure we are perfect before we walk in to visit. LMAO! please I look better walking into visit than I do Church...LOL fresh. Thats the image they have to go off..please they in there scared scattered like a sprayed roach!
  #395  
Old 01-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Memo'sLadybug's Avatar
Memo'sLadybug Memo'sLadybug is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States, california
Posts: 169
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. DMG View Post
Girl and you know they b trippin cause when they see us they dont realize we was just out in the parking lot brushing our teeth, doing our hair, our make up and making sure we are perfect before we walk in to visit. LMAO! please I look better walking into visit than I do Church...LOL fresh. Thats the image they have to go off..please they in there scared scattered like a sprayed roach!
LMFAO Yupppp! haha thats soooo true! and whenever were about to send a picture we make sure we look just as good...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memo'sLadybug For This Useful Post:
MRS. DMG (01-20-2011), steph_p (01-20-2011)
  #396  
Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Robbieswifey's Avatar
Robbieswifey Robbieswifey is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California
Posts: 180
Thanks: 45
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Thumbs up Woohoo!!!


Hey everyone!!! My man told me today that a few guys have gone back to work and that the teachers were going around giving the guys that are going to school their passes so he said he thinks they might get off LD as early as in the next 2 weeks!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
Hope you are all doing well and we get to see our men soon!
__________________
Mrs Ellington
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbieswifey For This Useful Post:
Feliciae (01-23-2011), Momoswifey (01-20-2011), steph_p (01-20-2011)
  #397  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:04 PM
2PLUS1IS3 2PLUS1IS3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: coolidge az
Posts: 72
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. Dmg View Post
its hard its even harder when you read about other ladies getting calls. I havent got 1 either. I know its easy to give up. This shit is hard. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it. Think long and hard about those wedding vows...for better or worse, in ups and in down, in sickness and in health....if you are not ready dont do it. If you are go for it dont let something as minor as a phone call come between you and your husband. Yeah i said it your mfk'n husband. Girl i know you 2 den said them vows to each other a million times. Yall are married, what? You mean to tell me that a dang on piece of paper gonna tell you better. No! F that paper. I got 300 8 1/2 by 11" in my printer now. That paper dont mean isht! Your vow is to god and to your husband and it does not come with condidtions. Ex. If you call me, if you write me, if you visit me...just hold on mama. He loves you and know he just as hurt, he cant get to the phone. He needs you. You are all he has. Now blow him a kiss and pray he feels your arms wrapped around him comforting him
thanks girls... Heres the 411. I insisted his mother to tell me what he said.. And all hell broke loose. Turns out she believes i am living with another man lol. I live ten minutes away from red rock. Moved in w my best friend. My girl. And well this woman tells him im not here for him no more. Thats y i havent gotten letters or calls anymore. I wish i could tell him its a lie. I been faithful since day one and i could swear on all our kids.. What can i do? He wont believe me or what i said in the past letters so girls, this is a fight i dont think i can fight at least right now im too sad to do anything. She went too far this time. What a manipulative liar she can be.
  #398  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:06 PM
2PLUS1IS3 2PLUS1IS3 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: coolidge az
Posts: 72
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default

So what if i just show up to visit when ever ld comes off? Can he say he doesnt want to see me? I want to see him, i havent seen him in about a year almost. Im so frustrated. I hope i can see him and he wont turn his back on me.
  #399  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Momoswifey's Avatar
Momoswifey Momoswifey is offline
His one and only!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 215
Thanks: 362
Thanked 98 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
So what if i just show up to visit when ever ld comes off? Can he say he doesnt want to see me? I want to see him, i havent seen him in about a year almost. Im so frustrated. I hope i can see him and he wont turn his back on me.

I'm so sorry you're going through this...that sucks. I think they can refuse the visit. I would try writting him again.
__________________
He is my forever...
  #400  
Old 01-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Memo'sLadybug's Avatar
Memo'sLadybug Memo'sLadybug is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United States, california
Posts: 169
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 41 Posts
Default man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PLUS1IS3 View Post
thanks girls... Heres the 411. I insisted his mother to tell me what he said.. And all hell broke loose. Turns out she believes i am living with another man lol. I live ten minutes away from red rock. Moved in w my best friend. My girl. And well this woman tells him im not here for him no more. Thats y i havent gotten letters or calls anymore. I wish i could tell him its a lie. I been faithful since day one and i could swear on all our kids.. What can i do? He wont believe me or what i said in the past letters so girls, this is a fight i dont think i can fight at least right now im too sad to do anything. She went too far this time. What a manipulative liar she can be.
What a witch! You need to write again! Dont let Her ass come in between you two! You need to write everything on there and tell him you want to go visit..Tell him you want to go visit and tell him to please be a man and come out and talk to you face to face and that if he doesnt believe you after that visit you will leave him alone for good...Good luck girl
The Following User Says Thank You to Memo'sLadybug For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:51 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics