Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia Prisons > Eastern Region - Virginia Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Eastern Region - Virginia Prisons Everything from prison to probation/parole in the Eastern Region

Old 03-25-2010, 08:52 AM

Default why do they all lie to us women

i had a friend and he lied to me he was talking to other women and all that didn't want me to see him why he was having others come see him and when he got out he is back with his ex wife and totally used me so we all need to put stop to all of this it has been hard for me understanding all of this to be honest
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 09:46 AM

sorry you had to go through that. you really need to know your guy if you are going to put your life on hold and stand by them while they do time. its too hard a thing to do for just anyone.

there are some signs that they arent on the up and up . lke not wanting you to visit or wanting you to do things for them that could get you in trouble. face it if they were all totaly honest they wouldnt be there.

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE

Hebrews 13:3 - Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Always Doin' My Best

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,167 Posts

Aww Bekita, I am so sorry to hear this. You have been there for him for a long time. BUT, please look at this in a positive light. You could be married to him and he did this. He could have moved in with you, got you pregnant and then left. It really could be worse. I am not trying to make light of your pain, but know one thing - you found out now and your damage is less than it could have been. The best thing is - you are free to find someone who will be good to you and you aren't still stuck with someone who lies to you.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:06 PM

that was all so sweet it has been a very hard fact to face but they all do it really so i know i am so much better off
Old 03-25-2010, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,475 Times in 795 Posts

so sorry you are going through this. It is difficult when any relationship ends--especially with lies and betrayals. Just know that it means there is someone better out there for you ....oh yea and karma is a B*&^%