Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona CCA Prisons Housing Out of State Inmates > Red Rock Correctional Center - Arizona - CCA
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Red Rock Correctional Center - Arizona - CCA Topics and discussion specific to Red Rock Correctional Center in Eloy, Arizona - a private CCA prison in Arizona housing out of state inmates.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Urbano <3 Pauline

Angry What does a hold on an inmate mean??

I just got a letter from my man that says he received an evaluation when he got to Red Rock and they told him he has a hold for a case that was never charged to him from 2001 which was the year he was arrested. He has been down for 9 years and has had several evaluations where they say he is clear with no holds we even have paper work which states that and now all of a sudden when he is a little short of 2 years to come home they want to throw another charge at him I tried to talk to someone at Red Rock today (case worker) and she was rud and didnt give me any information but yet my man was in her office at the time so she let me talk to him... weired
Anyways I am trying to get the case# number for the charge their throwing at him but they are saying I have to write somwhere and request that information and who knows how long it will take for me to get a response.

I dont know what to do... Does anyone know how to help????
I need to get a case#....
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacos Lady View Post
I just got a letter from my man that says he received an evaluation when he got to Red Rock and they told him he has a hold for a case that was never charged to him from 2001 which was the year he was arrested. He has been down for 9 years and has had several evaluations where they say he is clear with no holds we even have paper work which states that and now all of a sudden when he is a little short of 2 years to come home they want to throw another charge at him I tried to talk to someone at Red Rock today (case worker) and she was rud and didnt give me any information but yet my man was in her office at the time so she let me talk to him... weired
Anyways I am trying to get the case# number for the charge their throwing at him but they are saying I have to write somwhere and request that information and who knows how long it will take for me to get a response.

Wow, it all sounds confusing! But when my son went to Folsom, they said that he had a hold on him for some charge from way way back too. So I actually called the county sheriff's and asked if there were any holds or warrants on my son and they verified that there weren't. Also I called the county courthouse and asked about the case that Folsom was saying had never been tried. They told me that he had been tried and convicted on that case already and that Folsom was just wrong. So Folsom actually contacted the courts and the courts verified that there were no warrants or cases and then the hold was dropped.
So you might want to contact the county sherriff's office and the county courthouse to see if they know anything about any holds or warrants. Good luck!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Account Closed

Never encountered such a situation, I hope I never do, but good luck & if I find out anything that can help you I will definitely let you know. I will ask my man if he knows anything abou that too.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacos lady View Post
i just got a letter from my man that says he received an evaluation when he got to red rock and they told him he has a hold for a case that was never charged to him from 2001 which was the year he was arrested. He has been down for 9 years and has had several evaluations where they say he is clear with no holds we even have paper work which states that and now all of a sudden when he is a little short of 2 years to come home they want to throw another charge at him I tried to talk to someone at red rock today (case worker) and she was rud and didnt give me any information but yet my man was in her office at the time so she let me talk to him... Weired
Anyways i am trying to get the case# number for the charge their throwing at him but they are saying i have to write somwhere and request that information and who knows how long it will take for me to get a response.

well the problem with that is that they are not gonna give u any information u have to get him to get a letter notarized in there thats the first step then u probably have to pay for his discovery (all charges) that he was convicted under, anything else he has to get a lawyer..... Hope that is of some help!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Urbano <3 Pauline

Wow...Thank You ladies so much... I made some calls and am going in to the court house on Wens. to get information on all the case files under his name then go to the hall of records and get copies of everything.
My man got an address for us to send that info to then we still might have to get a lawyer and got to court if the prison refuses to drop the hold.
Im stressing and worried...
Old 05-16-2010, 12:50 AM
·._.·.:•bOnN|E•:.·._.·´

You should check if he has an immigration hold on him. Many times if they were not born here in the states. ICE which is known as Immigration will automatically put on hold on the detainee and could face immigration consequences due to his conviction.

http://www.myspace.com/theblockgraphiks
(upcoming all your inmate's graphiks page)
By: Your Homegirl Mz.Bonnie Lowka