Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pennsylvania Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Pennsylvania should be posted here.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 AM

Default Gateway-Braddock Half-Way House

My boyfriend is going to Gatweay Braddock in 12 days and I was just wondering if anyone had any information on this place or knows what they are allowed to take to the half-way. I'm just trying to get everything in order. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Down For Life

my man did a brief stint there. Pm me what you wanna know? We talked on the phone forever when he was there....much better than upstate! Lol
Old 03-21-2010, 11:23 PM

I worked at Gateway Braddock as a case manager briefly and he is allowed to take just the basics, clothes, toiletries, books and a few pictures. He should keep his stuff to a minimum because there are restrictions on how much he can bring into the facility because there are about 4 men to a room and he has 1 closet, he is not allowed to have things under his bed so his storage space is limited. Hopefully he will find a job soon and he will get his passes. He should be able to call you right away. We didn't have a blackout period. Gateway Braddock is not a bad facility. There are good counselors there and the Monitors are fair. Just tell him to find a home group for his NA/AA meetings and to find a job as quickly as possibly, follow the rules and he will be just fine.