Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > CANADA PRISON FORUMS > Lost in the Canadian System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Lost in the Canadian System Are you having problems locating someone in a Canadian jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:03 AM

Default Looking for michael jack mcnallie

Hello. I'm looking for a man by the name of Michael Jack McNallie. I know very little about him, and what i have been told i cannot guarentee to be true. So any information anyone knows would be helpful. What i know is that Michael McNallie went to jail (in alberta, i'm thinking around calgary) in 1994-1995. He was charged for rape, attempted murder, and the story i know of was that he picked up a hitch hiker on the side of the road aroudn Lake Louise and left her there after attempting to murder and raping her. She survived. He went to jail. When he went to jail he had a newborn baby and wife. i know nothing about them either. I was also told that he hung himself in prison. The suicide part is what i cannot guarentee. I don't know what to believe but i'm wondering if anyone knows of this person or has ever heard of this person. Any help or info would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read this. It is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 AM

hey there
what other routes have you tired besides this forum?
i really have no idea about this, but i would start with corrections canada, and tell them name and year of birth (any other personal info that you have... dont go into details about his charges) and that you suspect that he is dead. If he is still alive they wont be able to give you any information. but i'm not sure if that is the case after death. I'm sure they would be able to direct you to a number you could call to find out more.
If you suspect him to be alive, pick a federal jail in alberta, and mail him a letter. If he is in the system he will get it. If not, it will be sent back to you
I hope this helps
-g
Old 01-12-2010, 05:40 PM

Hello. I'm looking for a man by the name of Michael Jack McNallie. I know very little about him, and what i have been told i cannot guarentee to be true. So any information anyone knows would be helpful. What i know is that Michael McNallie went to jail (in alberta, i'm thinking around calgary) in 1994-1995. He was charged for rape, attempted murder, and the story i know of was that he picked up a hitch hiker on the side of the road aroudn Lake Louise and left her there after attempting to murder and raping her. She survived. He went to jail. When he went to jail he had a newborn baby and wife. i know nothing about them either. I was also told that he hung himself in prison. The suicide part is what i cannot guarentee. I don't know what to believe but i'm wondering if anyone knows of this person or has ever heard of this person. Any help or info would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read this. It is greatly appreciated.[/quote].....
...it is true.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:04 PM

Ginger R: I went to the alberta archives and dug through a bunch of things, but i cannot seem to find too much really. i don't know what jail he went to, i don't know his actual birth date. i looked through every single book withing 5 years of when he was born to look for a birth certificate. The only thing i have been told to do was to go to the archive place in calgary and dig through yearbooks, so that will be my next attempt. Thanks for the advice.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:43 PM

try the letter idea...it doesn't matter if you know what jail... if you pick a federal prison in alberta and send it to him... if he is still alive the letter will find him
let me know if it works out

oh also... Corrections Canada keeps a list of all deaths in prison...i saw it on line once.. cant remember the site...call them and ask them
Old 02-16-2010, 04:02 PM

Hey there. My name is Taylor Mcnallie. I am Michael's niece. I was only 4 when he died but do know a lot about our family and about him. But I would first like to know who you are, how you know as much as you do when you say you don't, and why you are so curious about him. This is the first time, besides seeing newspaper archives, that I've ever been able to find anything on the web about him. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe we could help eachother out somehow.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:18 PM

I have some information regarding this post if you would like to contact me via e mail. moonshinemookie@hotmail.com.

Last edited by Moonjade; 01-18-2011 at 08:20 PM..
Old 02-22-2011, 09:27 PM

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonjade View Post
I have some information regarding this post if you would like to contact me via e mail. moonshinemookie@hotmail.com.
Hello to you! i was just curious who you are? and wht you would know about my brother?