Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Federal General Prison Talk This forum is for general topics & discussions relating to the U.S. Federal Prison System. If there is no other category available, please use this one.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:00 PM

Default Christmas Gift ideas for inmates

I am just curious what everybody is doing for their loved one in the BOP for Christmas. I went to Borders last night and bought several books (I liked doing it in the store because I could write in them but the store still ships them so hopefully they will accept them), I sent him magazine subscriptions, and me and the kids made a christmas tree out of our handprints w/ green construction paper and sent it in pieces for him to put together for in his cell....(each kid and I put our own green handprints in a card we each made in separate envelopes...hopefully he will get them all at the same time). Any other ideas?? I've heard you can mail them calendars as well...does anyone know if this is true?? I looked at the calendars you can make with you rown pictures online but they all look to be wire-bound and I'm sure that wouldn't be approved. We are at Manchester FCI (I don't know if security level makes a difference in what you can send??)
Any ideas or stories would be great!!

Thanks everybody and Merry Christmas!!

Sponsored Links