Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tennessee Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Tennessee prisons.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:13 PM

Default Need information about STSRCF

Family member going to STSRCF, Bledsoe, Pikeville, TN in 2 months and trying to gather information about the place, have heard it is ok.. but if anyone has a loved one their would you mind sharing information about the place to ease my mind and my family's, he is in Morgan Conunty now and being transfered soon to STSFRC any and all information about anything dealing with the place and how inmates feel about the place
Thank you for your input
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mansel View Post
Family member going to STSRCF, Bledsoe, Pikeville, TN in 2 months and trying to gather information about the place, have heard it is ok.. but if anyone has a loved one their would you mind sharing information about the place to ease my mind and my family's, he is in Morgan Conunty now and being transfered soon to STSFRC any and all information about anything dealing with the place and how inmates feel about the place
Thank you for your input
my father is at stsrcf, he has been there about 7 years. he transfered there from brushy mt. he says that stsrcf is one of the best prisons in tn. its low security. its fairly small. he says there is not alot of fighting there and he says when it does happen its nothing bad. the guards and nice. visitation is nice its not a high presher situation with guards breathing down your neck. they have lots of jobs and classes. my dad was working outside on the road wveryday for tdot he really loved that, it gave him a chance to be outside the gates for a little while. he now works comensery and seems to be liking to well. however the prison is expanding and they will be getting alot of new immates so i dont know if things will change alot when that happens. its not like the prisons you see on tv where people get stabed every day its simple for a prison. i hope this helps ease your mind. im here if you need me again