Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Prisons & Jails > Perry County Detention Center - Alabama
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Perry County Detention Center - Alabama Topics and discussion specific to Perry County Detention Center, in Uniontown, Alabama.

Old 07-23-2009, 12:40 AM

Default Loved ones here anyone?

These guys are begging for family contact. I feel so sad for them, my man is here, and his crowd of guys are always asking me to try to contact family for them. So here I am reaching out to anyone who may know someone here. The guys that I have talked to all say the same things, the facility is so far away from home and family cant afford to come visit. Thruth is if enough could pull together on gas it would not be that bad at all. I am willing to help anyone who wants to see them. It would be one thing they could really look forward to, the lord knows at this place there is not alot they can count on. The rules change with every shift change.
So im reaching out anyone with a love there please dont hesitate to contact me
thanks alot
Old 07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Thanked 4,502 Times in 1,243 Posts

We haven't seen too many people come thru PTO with loved ones there, but maybe someone will show up...
Old 09-12-2009, 10:03 AM

Question just transferred to Perry County

My boyfriend was moved to this prison last night and he was allowed to call me this morning. He seems to be fine at this point but I can tell in his voice that he isn't very happy. By me living in Louisiana, he is now two hours closer to me than when he was in BCCF in Union Springs. I do intend to visit as soon as I get an understanding for visitation information. I just hope that this facility isn't as bad as everything that I've read.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Husband (Mike)

Default are u talking about mickey floyd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by always4mick View Post
These guys are begging for family contact. I feel so sad for them, my man is here, and his crowd of guys are always asking me to try to contact family for them. So here I am reaching out to anyone who may know someone here. The guys that I have talked to all say the same things, the facility is so far away from home and family cant afford to come visit. Thruth is if enough could pull together on gas it would not be that bad at all. I am willing to help anyone who wants to see them. It would be one thing they could really look forward to, the lord knows at this place there is not alot they can count on. The rules change with every shift change.
So im reaching out anyone with a love there please dont hesitate to contact me
thanks alot
are u trina,i just got out of pccc and went home,mick was one of my best buddys