Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Employment
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Employment Finding post-incarceration employment can be an almost monumental task. Find tips, job offers and stories from those of us that have experienced it first hand.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:46 AM
jus want 2 no!

Exclamation need to know

[FONT=Arial Black]i'm new to this web site however so far find it very interesting i need to know if any one out there know of any companies in Roanoke Va. hire Felons. Or how i can go about finding out the answer to this question. :argh

I've been released from prison now for five months and i still have not found a job due to the question on all applications HOW YOU BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY :argh

Although i have no plans on ever breaking another law as long as i live i do understand why prisons are full with mostly repeaters.I'm lucky enough to be on no probation that requires me to work,and i'm married to a wonderful man who supports me financially.

However, i'm a very independent woman who feels alot better paying my own way. i just dont understand why potential employers dont think people that has pay for their mistakes derserve the chance of displaying their skills.
Please if any one knows how or where i need to go to find out this information please let me know.i'll appreciate any suggestions,
Thanks
&
GOD bless[/font]
Sponsored Links