Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison For anyone that has a same sex partner, family member, friend or Pen Pal in prison that is Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgendered.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Registered Ole Fart User

Exclamation Straight Men & Their Viewpoint On Gay Sex

You know it never ceases to amaze me why many "straight" men get so excited if they have the opportunity to watch two women having sex together or get to participate with them; yet when it comes to two men doing the same thing they condemn it and are repulsed by it.

Comments

GLBT men and women should be treated with the same respect as everyone else.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I love my doofas!

Thanked 7,158 Times in 3,741 Posts

I'm a woman, so I cant really give you a male's perspective ... but I wonder this too. Its a very interesting Q.

I think its pretty much becuase heterosexual men LOVE women so they simply dont want to watch two men being intimate. Plus there is also the fear that if they admit to enjoying it or even simply being able to watch it, then they must have some deep homosexual tendancy (which is crazy) or that others will seen them as being gay.

Who knows? Id love to hear from a guys perspective.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Left my heart in Negril

Thanked 2,816 Times in 1,228 Posts

One double standard that I will never understand....
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe
Old 06-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,841 Times in 4,101 Posts

,,I thought about this too!
I think its the anal penetration that throws them off.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Pied Piper
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,587 Times in 3,621 Posts

Ok, so maybe we should flip this....Straight Women & Their viewpoint on Gay Sex.

I can get Straight Men and their viewpoint. They are straight, and 2 men, aren't their cup of tea. Just like for gay men lesbian sex may be repulsive.

So women who like men. What is your viewpoint? Would you like to have 2 men on you at once?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I love my doofas!

Thanked 7,158 Times in 3,741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Ok, so maybe we should flip this....Straight Women & Their viewpoint on Gay Sex.

I can get Straight Men and their viewpoint. They are straight, and 2 men, aren't their cup of tea. Just like for gay men lesbian sex may be repulsive.

So women who like men. What is your viewpoint? Would you like to have 2 men on you at once?
For me, its indifference. It doesnt bother me to see 2 guys together but nor do I "enjoy" it. For that reason I'm not really into threesomes or interested in having 2 men on me at once. But thats just a personal preference.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered Ole Fart User

Talking What I was getting at...

I was trying to get at the mental attitude of why. So, here I go again.

A man who sees or think about two men having sex sees those two as less than men.

So, why doesn't that same man see the two women having sex as those women being less that feminine?

Nah, it's not the anal intercourse as mentioned before by another poster. There are way too many listings by self-described bi and straight men on Craigslist who are begging to thrown their buns in the air to be drilled. I have to laugh when they say they are straight but want that kind of action. But pursuing that line of thought would be getting away from the original question

Old 06-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick View Post
Nah, it's not the anal intercourse as mentioned before by another poster. There are way too many listings by self-described bi and straight men on Craigslist who are begging to thrown their buns in the air to be drilled. I have to laugh when they say they are straight but want that kind of action. But pursuing that line of thought would be getting away from the original question
I respectuflly agree to disagree. Because some of the *real* straight men that I have asked (I was curious too) said it was,,they got more graphic but keeping it PG they do not like seeing it male to male that way.
but hopefully you will get more responses from straight men about it,,I am still interested in learning,,
Old 06-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post

If I may answer,,,,I have *witnessed* sexual romps where the threesomes were 2 str8 dudes and a woman,,,two men does not mean they have to engage each other in gay sex,,,if they are str8, they are just there to share the woman only, not also each other.
As a striaght woman I prefer this match up.
Now of course that is only me,,,
Old 06-15-2009, 10:27 PM

Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 15,217 Times in 3,764 Posts

Hah! What a great thread! I never venture over here but I couldn't resist this topic.

As far as why straight men enjoy lesbian action and not gay male action... Maybe I'm over simplifying but I think it's because they like women to begin with and the more of something they like, the better. If I like Coca-Cola, aren't two cans better than one?

Any in response to Jonathans question - Would I like to have two men on me at once? Well, If I could be the filling in a Wentwoth Miller and Carmelo Anthony sandwich... giddy-up. Unattainable fantasies aside, MMF and FFM threesomes seem equally unappealing to me personally.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Registered Ole Fart User

Exclamation One more time :)

The replies are interesting but don't go to the heart of the question and that is probably my fault in the way my posts were worded. So I'll try again. Forget you are watching or participating in same sex acts. Here's the nitty, gritty nutshell questions:

You are a straight woman: Do you consider men who have sex with other men to be less of a man? Do you consider a woman who has sex with another woman less feminine?

You are a straight man: Do you consider men who have sex with other men to be less of a man? Do you consider a woman who has sex with another woman less feminine?

Last edited by trick; 06-16-2009 at 01:02 AM..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Quote:
You are a straight woman: Do you consider men who have sex with other men to be less of a man? Do you consider a woman who has sex with another woman less feminine?
Great thread by the way,,,,
I think manliness and femininity are not wholly based on sexual acts,,but more of how you carry yourself whether you are in the bed or not.
*My* definition of a man has nothing to do with what a man does behind closed doors because I have had some real manly men get behind closed doors and want to reverse the roles and they were straight as an arrow.
At the same time I have been hit on by very fem females who thought I was butch (My mama always did say I was mannish) and I would wonder why a girly girl would want me,,,they were very very feminine.
I know I am trying to keep myself out of the equation but its my only point of reference.
Now morally or spiritually,,thats a whole nother ball of wax for *me*.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Banned

Thanked 20,075 Times in 7,413 Posts
Cool

Quote:
The replies are interesting but don't go to the heart of the question and that is probably my fault in the way my posts were worded. So I'll try again. Forget you are watching or participating in same sex acts. Here's the nitty, gritty nutshell questions:

You are a straight man: Do you consider men who have sex with other men to be less of a man? Do you consider a woman who has sex with another woman less feminine?
in answer to your question,it's not that i think they're less than men,who am i to judge BUT i'll never understand it. and as far as two men in the bed with me,sorry,but i'm a one man woman. boringly old-fashioned i guess you could say.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:21 AM

Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,731 Posts

Quote:

Well not if I'm participating too! LOL He's on his knees being my biatchboy as I make him do things with the other man. Sex with another woman is the most feminine act two women can do together even with the toys its still very feminine.....
The Following User Says Thank You to esteli For This Useful Post:
SpicaRigel (06-23-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,236 Posts

I'm not a straight woman, which makes me feel like even more of a hypocrite for the way I view things...But I can honestly say I do not think a gay or bisexual male would appeal to me. NOT because they are less of a man, but because there's something really sexy about a man who is automatically drawn to females. As a woman, I love attention and it makes me feel more desirable knowing a man is attracted to me for my body and femininity.

I don't find gay men to be gross at all. What they do is what they do. It just wouldn't be something I'd be drawn to. To be honest, I could care less. How they get down doesn't effect me at all.

There are so many things that make a man's masculinity sexy. One of them just happens to be their intense attraction to women. Whether it be a stereotype or not, that's something that goes along with the masculinity we are attracted to. A part of being masculine has always had an attraction to females involved. Whether it is an unfair view of things or not. When a man doesn't have such a strong desire to be with a female, some of that attraction goes away. At least that's how I feel.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Left my heart in Negril

Thanked 2,816 Times in 1,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteli View Post
Well not if I'm participating too! LOL He's on his knees being my biatchboy as I make him do things with the other man. Sex with another woman is the most feminine act two women can do together even with the toys its still very feminine.....
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe
The Following User Says Thank You to LittleWing13 For This Useful Post:
esteli (06-16-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteli View Post
Now this sounds like fun.... I want a female Master while with my dude!

But any way I want to state that MM sex is a very masculine act from my experiece. And some times it just goes down so street and gangsta with plenty of street language and deep voices!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to showstopa For This Useful Post:
esteli (06-16-2009), Wobabi (06-16-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 01:32 PM
He's home!

Thanked 1,733 Times in 1,082 Posts

Now, here I go telling on myself again. I've been there. Two men, one bi and one gay but not yet "out" with himself even. They were very masculine. Both in and out of the bedroom.

Now, I was not in the room with them when they had anal sex. But, I do know that they had both been there before.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Starry Eyed

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 3,935 Times in 1,849 Posts

I should probably start by saying I do not judge or dislike gay people because of their sexuality. Nor do I see them as less than men/women. Now, having said that, here's my personal opinion..

I agree with Wobabi that it's the penetration aspect. Thinking of two men humping is so gross to me. It's weirdly unatural, I don't understand it, and seeing it turns me off immensely. I only feel that way toward the sex act itself though, not to the people involved.
As far as girl on girl.. I don't feel as negatively about it, but I still don't like that either. My man does though and I know it's just cuz he likes girls to begin with, so the more the merrier.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:50 PM

I am going to add that I'm a female but I did get a chance to watch two men together having anal sex. I used to think it was gross. But when I watched, it suddenly all made sense to me.

So I can say if I were I man I'd probably venture down that road. I get it. And yes, I was jealous.

Old 06-16-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan View Post
ok, so maybe we should flip this....straight women & their viewpoint on gay sex.

I can get straight men and their viewpoint. They are straight, and 2 men, aren't their cup of tea. Just like for gay men lesbian sex may be repulsive.

no cant have too men just my husband:d
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 PM

Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 15,217 Times in 3,764 Posts

Quote:

It would be negligent to answer this question with a blanket statement. Some gay men are very masculine and others, very effeminate.
The same can be said for lesbians - some are very girly-girl and others are butchy. Every person, regardless of his or her sexual preference, is different. I can't imagine thinking that someone is less of anything based on whom they choose to have sex with.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Down to Ride
Donation Award 

Thanked 7,846 Times in 2,448 Posts

I am with you T on the Wentworth Miller thing OMG throw him and Eminem into the mix and I am all game.

Its hurting you, but its killing me.....

Old 06-16-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugwife View Post
I am with you T on the Wentworth Miller thing OMG throw him and Eminem into the mix and I am all game.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Pied Piper
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,587 Times in 3,621 Posts

While I appreciate the discussion in this thread, the PTO GLBT forum is for prison related discussions. Unfortunately Straight Men & Their viewpoint on Gay Sex isn't prison related.

Thread is closed
Closed Thread