Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM

Default Emergency Interstate Compact Transfer

Hello. My name is Patty Wade. I am currently on parole in the state of Colorado. I submitted a request in August 2008 for interstate compact transfer request to California. My request was submitted and approved in November 2008. HOWEVER due to errors on behalf of the state of Colorado I was never notified that I was approved for parole transfer to California and subsequently my case was closed. Now I had received a call from a Parole officer in the State of California a couple of days ago saying that I had been in California for 2 months and that I had been released from the custody of the state of Colorado and why hadn't I reported to my new parole officer in California. WELL, THAT WAS A SHOCK! When I called my parole officer in Colorado to let her know what happened she vehemently denied that I had ever submitted a Interstate Compact Transfer request and that she had no record of it however California had a recorf of it! So my Colorado parole officer investigated and did indeeen find that request and approval and subsequently closed it. I told her I was never notified of the approval to move and since that was the case I asked her if I could resubmit a new request to transfer my parole to California. She told me flat out NO and that because the original request and approval was botched due to the negligence of her office that I would be denied if I tried to submit another request. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone can help me please e-mail me at *email remopved per policy* or call me at * phone numbers removed per policy* ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dying grandmother in California who has precious little time left and I would like to be here during her last days. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Last edited by PTO-92958; 06-06-2009 at 02:35 PM..
Sponsored Links