Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:15 AM

Cool Looking for Brian Tomasello in California (UPDATE: Found)

For a friend I am looking for Brian Tomasello CDC# J67752. He is supposed to be in Folsom but we are not sure. Can anyone else help us with some informations about him. Thank you so much
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Loving Wife

Default hope this helps

The state prison system in California does not have an online lookup of current or past prisoners. However, this information can be obtained by telephone with the prisoners name and DOB. Call 916-445-6713 and expect to make multiple attempts to get through. In the alternative, you may fax a request to 916-322-0500.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:54 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,369 Times in 1,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety66 View Post
For a friend I am looking for Brian Tomasello CDC# J67752. He is supposed to be in Folsom but we are not sure. Can anyone else help us with some informations about him. Thank you so much

Pretty sure he is here... (name cames up same as you stated)

Make sure to address the envelope as

Brian Tomasello J67752
14 M2 UP
CA State prison, Solano
PO BOX 4000
VACAVILLE , CA 95696

If this is not correct, then when you call the inmate locator, you do not need his full birth date if you have his CDC #. Just give them CDC # and they will tell you where he is. OR you can call Solano and give CDC# and they will tell you if he is there or not.

Good Luck to you!!

Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 AM

Default Thanks for response

the problem is my friend lives in switzerland and I am from Germany. So to call the prison is very difficult for us. Brian has been in Folsom 2008 and then was moved to Solano. He was supposed to make parole. But this was dinied and now we are not sure where he "lives". Maybe there is somebody out there who can support us. Thanks
Old 05-05-2009, 01:04 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

According to what I found, he is still in Solano. Your friend could always write and if it gets sent back he is not there. Why is he not writing her telling where he is at?
I saw you posting in the Europe forum and talking German. That is awesome. My family is from Germany. My Grandma and Great Grandma spoke fluent German. I speak very, very, very little German.. LOL

My mother gave me a recipe for "Kuchen" do you know what that is? thank you and good luck to you and your friend.

Quote:
the problem is my friend lives in switzerland and I am from Germany. So to call the prison is very difficult for us. Brian has been in Folsom 2008 and then was moved to Solano. He was supposed to make parole. But this was dinied and now we are not sure where he "lives". Maybe there is somebody out there who can support us. Thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patswife4-ever View Post

Brian Tomasello J67752
14 M2 UP
CA State prison, Solano
PO BOX 4000
VACAVILLE , CA 95696

If this is not correct, then when you call the inmate locator, you do not need his full birth date if you have his CDC #. Just give them CDC # and they will tell you where he is. OR you can call Solano and give CDC# and they will tell you if he is there or not.

Good Luck to you!!

You are great. Thanks a lot. We will try to contact him again.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
According to what I found, he is still in Solano. Your friend could always write and if it gets sent back he is not there. Why is he not writing her telling where he is at?
I saw you posting in the Europe forum and talking German. That is awesome. My family is from Germany. My Grandma and Great Grandma spoke fluent German. I speak very, very, very little German.. LOL

My mother gave me a recipe for "Kuchen" do you know what that is? thank you and good luck to you and your friend.
Well my friend saw him on TV and she decided to write him because she was touched. but I am pretty sure she has the wrong adress on the envelope. So her letter will not reach him. She never has written him before.
Yes I am from Germany. This is great your family is from Germany. Oaky "Kuchen" is what is called in englisch "cake". But there are a lot of different recipes for "Kuchen". May a special one?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Well my friend saw him on TV and she decided to write him because she was touched. but I am pretty sure she has the wrong adress on the envelope. So her letter will not reach him. She never has written him before.
Yes I am from Germany. This is great your family is from Germany. Oaky "Kuchen" is what is called in englisch "cake". But there are a lot of different recipes for "Kuchen". May a special one?
Well, what my great grandma made, she called pumelkins. But according to the recipe my mom gave me (which is from great grandma) Kuchen is a type of cake. Apparently my great grandma made these pumelkins from the left over dough Anyway, the pumelkins is what reminds me of my great grandma....

Old 05-05-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Well, what my great grandma made, she called pumelkins. But according to the recipe my mom gave me (which is from great grandma) Kuchen is a type of cake. Apparently my great grandma made these pumelkins from the left over dough Anyway, the pumelkins is what reminds me of my great grandma....
To be honest I do not know these pumelkins. I have used a translator and there is no translation for it. But the memories on our great grandmas are always very special. I too do have those memories
Old 05-05-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:

Brian Tomasello J67752
14 M2 UP
CA State prison, Solano
PO BOX 4000
VACAVILLE , CA 95696

Good Luck to you!!
Sorry for my question. Are you sure he is in Solano? Where have you found this information? I am just wondering because we haven´t found anything on him in the internet.
Sweety66
Old 05-29-2009, 01:33 AM

Thank you very much for Help. I have Found Brian, I'm so Happy!!!
Special Thanks to sweety!!! Thank you all!

Regards from Switzerland (Sorry my English hihi)
Old 05-29-2009, 06:32 AM
Banned

There are a couple of different websites you can go to for ordering packages and sending money and it lets you enter the CDC#, then it wil tell you what prison they are at.

Quote:
Sorry for my question. Are you sure he is in Solano? Where have you found this information? I am just wondering because we haven´t found anything on him in the internet.
Sweety66
Old 05-30-2009, 06:20 AM

Default Hey

Hello Jill40,
it was a pleasure for me to help you.
Sweety66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill40 View Post
Thank you very much for Help. I have Found Brian, I'm so Happy!!!
Special Thanks to sweety!!! Thank you all!

Regards from Switzerland (Sorry my English hihi)
Old 09-18-2009, 05:50 AM
Donation Award 

i know im late but maybe its something like crumcake/streuselkuchen?

on this cake you put the left over dugh over the cake itself in crumbs...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:58 PM

Brian is like a brother to me and if you haven't gotten a chance to contact him send me a message and I can get a message to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to freebrian For This Useful Post:
NtShadow (10-13-2009)
Old 08-24-2010, 09:59 PM

Default heyy ! about brian?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebrian View Post
Brian is like a brother to me and if you haven't gotten a chance to contact him send me a message and I can get a message to him.
Hello! I have never met you nor brian,however I did see him on T.V! and I was wondering if there was anyway I can write to him. I was touched by his story ,please let me know the address or something in which will help me write to him or something. how long is he in for ? do you know? Man i feel bad for the guy.. id really appreciate it if you wrote back thank youu .
Old 11-02-2010, 05:59 PM

Hi,

I live in Switzerland and I just heard about Brian's story through a TV programme. I cannot believe that this guy got sent down for life. Obviously everyone makes mistakes in their lives, how can it be that he has to spend his whole life in prison? He didn't kill anyone! If there is anything I can do to support this guy please let me know. Obviously I am not familiar with the US justice system but is there any chance that he might get released at some stage?

Kris

Quote:
Old 11-03-2010, 10:36 PM

Arrow Brian-Tomasello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn77
Hello! I have never met you nor Brian, however I did see him on T.V! and I was wondering if there was anyway I can write to him. I was touched by his story, please let me know the address or something in which will help me write to him or something. How long is he in for? Do you know? Man I feel bad for the guy. I'd really appreciate it if you wrote back thank you.

You were "touched by his story?"

1 Are you aware Brian Tomasello was actually one of the two (2) Gunman who burst into an elderly couples' home just four (4) days before Christmas ??

2 Are you aware Brian Tomasello & his 9 friends followed, stalked & monitored the elderly couples' movements & daily routines for a full month prior to him bursting through their front door ??

(How is that for "Premeditation?" He had plenty of time to pull out of their "Plan.")

3 Are you aware Brian Tomasello was yelling & screaming threats of physical harm at the elderly couple while pointing a handgun at them close-range as a red laser-beam bounced across their bodies ??

4 Are you aware Brian Tomasello blind-folded, gagged & tied-up both the elderly man & woman at gun-point, then took the elderly woman against her will from her own home along with her safe containing $125,000 in jewelry in addition to both the couple's vehicles so her elderly husband could not follow them ??

5 Are you aware Brian Tomasello left a note behind ordering the elderly man not to call Police or he would KILL the elderly woman whom he just left with ??

6 Are you aware Brian Tomasello & his friends/cohorts ordered the elderly man to pay them a $2 Million ransom for his wife to be returned safely & that the $2 Million was to be dropped off the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge where Brian Tomasello was to have scuba divers underwater waiting to retrieve the money before the FBI would intercept them ??

7 Are you aware Brian Tomasello dropped off the elderly woman 30+ miles away from her home in someone's dark, dirty garage while still bound, gagged, & blind-folded where she was held over 3 days ??

The only reason this elderly woman was released was due to the ringleader being arrested for an unrelated bank robbery charge by the Berkeley, California Police Department which caused the accomplices to panic & run.

She was released onto a street in a bad neighborhood on Christmas Eve wearing strangers' clothing before she knocked on someone's door & asked them to call the police.

WERE YOU TOUCHED BY THIS ELDERLY WOMANS' CHRISTMASTIME STORY ??

Brian Tomasello is the son of a San Francisco Police Officer thus, well aware of the criminal law.

Aggravated Kidnapping or Kidnapping for Ransom in the U.S.A. is a "LIFE" sentence, but parole may be sought after they serve 7 years. This does not mean they are automatically paroled after 7 years - It just means they may ask for parole.

8 Are you aware Brian Tomasello is STILL LYING after all these years later about his specific role in the kidnapping for ransom ??

I personally read the Parole Hearing Transcripts which Brian Tomasello is still claiming he placed a phone call during the early days of the elderly womans' captivity to the house where she was being held & told his accomplices to release her, but they refused.

The District Attorney's Office pulled the telephone records for both the friends' house Brian Tomasello claims he made the phone call from & the house where the elderly woman was held captive for the 3+ days.... Neither telephone records showed any phone calls being placed to each other.

Brian Tomsello will be paroled one day - that's for sure - but, he first must come clean with everything before that can happen. If he's still lying about his involvement in his crimes then, what else is he lying about ??

Last edited by US_DOJ_Gov; 11-03-2010 at 11:17 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to US_DOJ_Gov For This Useful Post:
hisbabygurl2014 (03-16-2012)
Old 11-08-2010, 05:28 PM

Default Address

Quote:
I am sending him a letter using the address information that is posted on this website. Contacting the facility has been a joke. Please let me know if the address posted on this forum is not accurate. If you want and have facebook, send me a friend request: Lisa Haley Llewellyn and we can discuss it further if you prefer. I will get your messages much quicker there.

Thank you: Lisa
Old 11-08-2010, 05:50 PM

Default REspons

Quote:
Originally Posted by US_DOJ_Gov View Post

1 Are you aware Brian Tomasello was actually one of the two (2) Gunman who burst into an elderly couples' home just four (4) days before Christmas ??

2 Are you aware Brian Tomasello & his 9 friends followed, stalked & monitored the elderly couples' movements & daily routines for a full month prior to him bursting through their front door ??

(How is that for "Premeditation?" He had plenty of time to pull out of their "Plan.")

3 Are you aware Brian Tomasello was yelling & screaming threats of physical harm at the elderly couple while pointing a handgun at them close-range as a red laser-beam bounced across their bodies ??

4 Are you aware Brian Tomasello blind-folded, gagged & tied-up both the elderly man & woman at gun-point, then took the elderly woman against her will from her own home along with her safe containing $125,000 in jewelry in addition to both the couple's vehicles so her elderly husband could not follow them ??

5 Are you aware Brian Tomasello left a note behind ordering the elderly man not to call Police or he would KILL the elderly woman whom he just left with ??

6 Are you aware Brian Tomasello & his friends/cohorts ordered the elderly man to pay them a $2 Million ransom for his wife to be returned safely & that the $2 Million was to be dropped off the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge where Brian Tomasello was to have scuba divers underwater waiting to retrieve the money before the FBI would intercept them ??

7 Are you aware Brian Tomasello dropped off the elderly woman 30+ miles away from her home in someone's dark, dirty garage while still bound, gagged, & blind-folded where she was held over 3 days ??

The only reason this elderly woman was released was due to the ringleader being arrested for an unrelated bank robbery charge by the Berkeley, California Police Department which caused the accomplices to panic & run.

She was released onto a street in a bad neighborhood on Christmas Eve wearing strangers' clothing before she knocked on someone's door & asked them to call the police.

Brian Tomasello is the son of a San Francisco Police Officer thus, well aware of the criminal law.

Aggravated Kidnapping or Kidnapping for Ransom in the U.S.A. is a "LIFE" sentence, but parole may be sought after they serve 7 years. This does not mean they are automatically paroled after 7 years - It just means they may ask for parole.

8 Are you aware Brian Tomasello is STILL LYING after all these years later about his specific role in the kidnapping for ransom ??

I personally read the Parole Hearing Transcripts which Brian Tomasello is still claiming he placed a phone call during the early days of the elderly womans' captivity to the house where she was being held & told his accomplices to release her, but they refused.

The District Attorney's Office pulled the telephone records for both the friends' house Brian Tomasello claims he made the phone call from & the house where the elderly woman was held captive for the 3+ days.... Neither telephone records showed any phone calls being placed to each other.

Brian Tomsello will be paroled one day - that's for sure - but, he first must come clean with everything before that can happen. If he's still lying about his involvement in his crimes then, what else is he lying about ??

I think what the lady was trying to say or meant is that she could tell that Brian was truly remorseful for what he has done. it does not take away from his actions 16 years ago, but he seems to have learned from the experience and is truly sorry for his actions. I cannot speak for the lady that made the comment you responded to, but I can say that I saw his interview and felt in some way the same way, but with me it was seeing the remorse. And, I am not a person who has any experience with the department of corrections, and if he was manipulating his 15 minutes of fame, he did a great job!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:40 AM

Arrow Fair Enough !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoPrincipessa
I think what the lady was trying to say or meant is that she could tell that Brian was truly remorseful for what he has done. it does not take away from his actions 16 years ago, but he seems to have learned from the experience and is truly sorry for his actions. I cannot speak for the lady that made the comment you responded to, but I can say that I saw his interview and felt in some way the same way, but with me it was seeing the remorse. And, I am not a person who has any experience with the department of corrections, and if he was manipulating his 15 minutes of fame, he did a great job!
Fair enough !!

Expressing remorse, if genuine, is good to hear.

For the crimes which he committed during this Kidnapping-For-Ransom, I would like to see nothing less than 20-Years in State Prison if a model prisoner.

It's only a miracle that something dangerous didn't go awry in their plan which could have led to the victim getting killed.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:20 PM

Thumbs up You are right!!!

[quote=US_DOJ_Gov;5759847]You were "touched by his story?"

I just recently saw the same documentary that these women are referring to. It was aired in 2009 and just recently again by Lockup: Inside Folsom. Anyway, this "interview" the women are referring to ... lasted a full ONE minute!!! No remorse, he just became tearful when he said he was there because he was the fall guy for the entire crime of burglary/ransom. Really....all I saw was an attractive man! That's it!! And that is exactly why these women want to write to him. Sad really to seek out an inmate for a relationship!!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:07 PM

[quote=pmmcjom12;6656965]
Quote:
Originally Posted by US_DOJ_Gov View Post

I just recently saw the same documentary that these women are referring to. It was aired in 2009 and just recently again by Lockup: Inside Folsom. Anyway, this "interview" the women are referring to ... lasted a full ONE minute!!! No remorse, he just became tearful when he said he was there because he was the fall guy for the entire crime of burglary/ransom. Really....all I saw was an attractive man! That's it!! And that is exactly why these women want to write to him. Sad really to seek out an inmate for a relationship!!

Are you kidding me? *Since when did every word, thought, assumption and opinion of yours become fact? *It would behoove you to abandon the make believe kingdom you obviously reside in and renter the real world. *You do not know that of which you so carelessly state as fact. *First of all, who said anything about Brian Tomasello's looks? *Nobody! *You are the one that brought up the good looks issue. *Furthermore, nobody denoted the issue or desire to start a relationship with Brian......except you! *A pattern is beginning to emerge here. *Which brings me to my next observation. *For someone who is pointing the finger in disgust you sure have made a lot of effort to research Brian Tomasello or you would not be posting comments on this website and thread. *There is more to your motivation then you care to admit. *You seriously want me to believe that you went through all the effort to research Brian, locate this site and thread, register and become a member just to spew disgust for what you think you know? *Sell it to someone else because I am not buying it. * Your words say one thing but your actions tell a different story....one of an interest in Mr. Tomasello. *There is a word for what someone like you is doing and it is projection: *Projection is when someone is threatened by or afraid of their own impulse so they attribute these impulses to someone else. *Classic case. *Yes Brian does have remorse and did express remorse whether you chose to believe him or not. *Your opinion on the matter does not make it fact. * So, clean off your on front porch before you clean off someone else's. *Don't tell me that I am doing something for the superficial reason you denoted and that I desire to develop a relationship with prisoners when you do not know me. *I am considerably above average in looks so companionship is not difficult to find. *To me, your motive is crystal clear. * It is you that was taken with Brian's looks. *You have invested too much time and energy just for grins. * Hate to break it to you honey but Brian was released from prison February/March of 2011. *Now that you have learned the meaning of projection, I will close with the next word of the day that describes you: *hypocrite: *a person who acts in contradiction to his own beliefs or feelings.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:42 PM

Default Are you that naive...?

[quote=LeoPrincipessa;7105167]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmmcjom12 View Post

Are you kidding me? *Since when did every word, thought, assumption and opinion of yours become fact? *It would behoove you to abandon the make believe kingdom you obviously reside in and renter the real world. *You do not know that of which you so carelessly state as fact. *First of all, who said anything about Brian Tomasello's looks? *Nobody! *You are the one that brought up the good looks issue. *Furthermore, nobody denoted the issue or desire to start a relationship with Brian......except you! *A pattern is beginning to emerge here. *Which brings me to my next observation. *For someone who is pointing the finger in disgust you sure have made a lot of effort to research Brian Tomasello or you would not be posting comments on this website and thread. *There is more to your motivation then you care to admit. *You seriously want me to believe that you went through all the effort to research Brian, locate this site and thread, register and become a member just to spew disgust for what you think you know? *Sell it to someone else because I am not buying it. * Your words say one thing but your actions tell a different story....one of an interest in Mr. Tomasello. *There is a word for what someone like you is doing and it is projection: *Projection is when someone is threatened by or afraid of their own impulse so they attribute these impulses to someone else. *Classic case. *Yes Brian does have remorse and did express remorse whether you chose to believe him or not. *Your opinion on the matter does not make it fact. * So, clean off your on front porch before you clean off someone else's. *Don't tell me that I am doing something for the superficial reason you denoted and that I desire to develop a relationship with prisoners when you do not know me. *I am considerably above average in looks so companionship is not difficult to find. *To me, your motive is crystal clear. * It is you that was taken with Brian's looks. *You have invested too much time and energy just for grins. * Hate to break it to you honey but Brian was released from prison February/March of 2011. *Now that you have learned the meaning of projection, I will close with the next word of the day that describes you: *hypocrite: *a person who acts in contradiction to his own beliefs or feelings.
You must be dating him or let me guess he is living with you only for convenience. He is a player and always will be, that part will NEVER change in or out of the system. Yes, he paid his price, but still lives a life of lies, he can't truly live in happiness because of what he did and that is sad, but he is just using you as security and convenience. This is a fact, not an assumption. Good Luck!