Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

View Poll Results: What was there violation?
technical violation 481 52.45%
new charge 335 36.53%
other 101 11.01%
Voters: 917. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Gregsgirl

Thanks for the respones I'm just wondering if, he had to do the rest of his parole time and time for the new charge? My luv's been in the county jail for a month now and hasn't even had a parole hearing? Of coure he has no bond but, we haven't heard a thing about anything. I've paid a lawyer (a lot) and he's only been to see him one time so far. I just want to know is it even possible even with the best lawyer that he can somehow walk from this and maybe just get his parole re-instated?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2005, 10:45 AM

she was paroled to a drug halfway house. told after 7 weeks she had failed to complete the program. Arrested early January she still sits in the County Jail waiting to go back to prison to see the parole board. There are no beds available in this one Kentucky prison for women. I got her things and saw where she was attending classes and even doubling up on them. Theytried to remove her from the first day saying she had a dirty urin. we sent it out each time and it came back negitive. so this was the only way they could return her. THere is no idea when she will go back and what the board will say.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Holding on...for love...

Hey everyone - reading your posts makes me feel a bit better. My man also had a parole violation and left the state. Your posts make me feel that perhaps he won't have to serve that much more time. It's all in the hands of others, but my hope ticker counter just went up! Thanks!
Old 05-04-2005, 03:23 PM
~*Adams*Baby*Girl*~

My Fiance got locked up about 2 months ago hes was absconding because he got a dirty test then he got busted with weed and they let him go but about a month later he got busted for domestic violence against me which was a b.s charge since he didnt even hit me or grab me and now there is a three year protective order against him and he is serving a 22 month sentence.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:45 AM

This Is All New To Me , My Man Went In On Pv For Absconding He Left The Halfway House Which Is When We Met And He Was In County For Two Months And Now He's At The Assesment Center In Lagrange Ky He Has Parole The 24 Of This Month May What Do You Think His Chances Are He Has No New Charges
Old 05-11-2005, 07:59 AM

Well I have to say something in here that may make some mad but believe me it is not meant to. I did a year an a half on parole the day i met my parole officer she said so your roberta come on in I have been waiting for you. I thought great here we go all i had heard about parole was coming true. I sat down and she started in on my eating my butt out telling me my husband was nothing but trouble tha his girlfriend had been calling her and telling her that I was doing drugs already been out a week only and that I had been threating her. Well needless to say we went back and forth for 3 hours when I left we both had respect for the other. She told me I had better do something about the girlfriend soon or she was going to get me put back. She gave me advice on how to handle it and I did it and took her to court where i won she was given a 500 dollar peace bond and could not contact me or him nor my parole officer. for a year. Parole is like anything else in life if you want it you can do it. I said i would never go back and i meant it. I reported weekly plus had a class once a week and a ua once a week thru it all. I did what was expected went to classes followed all the rules. Never once did i see a parole officer at my parole office ever put any one in for nothing. I know there are bad ones out there but if you read most of these posts it was the fault of the felon that they went back no one elses. I am curently on probation after my parole on another case i caught when on parole my parole officer refused to let them lock me up even fighting with her supervisor and sending a letter to the judge on this case asking for her to be easy on me and to wait till my parole was over before sentencing me which she did. So my belief is if you want something bad enough you can do it. Today still on probation I am working for the city in which I live in it is very unheard of for an ex felon to work for city or state but I am so if you want to become a part of society you can they need to look at themselves and except the responsibility for why they are back and then they maybe will become the people you desire them to be. My ex just went back to the county on a parole violation he had 2 dirty ua's and stopped reporting. He called my wanting to know what to do so I got him a doctor to give him some stuff that would cover his ua's when he went he didn't get one of the main ones can't say why just stupid i guess. Now he is having them call me wanting me to get a doctor to say he was on this stuff and notorize it. I have done so much to enable this man so I blame myself for some of it but this time i have to turn my back on him and say no, you knew what you were doing and he only had to report once a month if he was going to do the drugs at least he could have stopped before going to his po but no he thought he was smarter than they were she even came to the house looking for him telling them to tell him just to call her and he didn't then he finally went to the doctor but not getting what he needed and reported like nothing had happen. Well he is waiting now to see what they will do and has had them get a lawyer not that that will help but its just more money to fight what he did and he will never admit it was his fault it was the po's fault always. It's time they figuared it out and faced the music and stop whinning when they get locked up again. Just my opinion but been there know its hard doing what they tell you but to me it was better than being locked up and them telling me what to do. Maybe some of them need to be told what to do thats why they keep going back. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope your loved one comes home soon and you get to live the life you dream of and it doesn't turn out to be just that your dream
The Following User Says Thank You to itscindergirl For This Useful Post:
isalgoode2004 (04-11-2014)
Old 05-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Waitin4MiPapi

my fiance got revoked on a po violation and got a new charge and got 7 years 2 plus 5 for the charge so we've already done a year got 6 to go but filed a appeal so......we pray
Old 05-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Stanley's girl 4 life

Arrow Violations

My BF is back in on a violation needless to say the parole board wasnt happy to see him in feb when he came up considering this was his 3 violation this time he moved without permission.He was afraid he was going to have to finish his sentanace which is up sep 06.Thank god he didnt he gets on jul 28 1 yr to the day that he was put back in.I met him in oct ((long story)) but we have gotten to the point of love and now he is looking forward to a life together when he gets out, I think he had problems before not a good support system and dealing with his very sick mother all by himself.I know we will be on pins and needles till sep next yr cause there is no way im letting him screw up and go back in there once hes out and he wants me to help him with things too.I honestly think though 1 yr for such a minor violation was to much and if he messes up again no matter how minor i wont see him out here again till sep 06 i think the PO's should be a little more understanding with things as should the parole board but hey this is just my opinion.
Peace,
Jessica

Old 05-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Gregsgirl

Red face Hey Princess

So did he have 2 years left on his parole and then they gave him 5 more on top or that? Sorry I'm a bit confussed on this whole thing :confused: My fiance had a po 2 months ago and he still has 8 years to go on parole. Now he's got this new charge for the same thing he's already spent 5 yrs. in prison for and now we're both so confused on what's going to happen. You think they'll make him do the remaining 8 yrs locked up plus the time for the new charge??? He's dying in there I need to find some way to help him. Let me know what your thoughts are......thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMami
my fiance got revoked on a po violation and got a new charge and got 7 years 2 plus 5 for the charge so we've already done a year got 6 to go but filed a appeal so......we pray
Old 05-17-2005, 07:06 AM

Parole just like the whole corrections system is a business and not a service. As long as this is true, Parole is made for the individual to fail. There are so many loop holes and snags it is appaling! As I stated in my earlier post, My Love was sent back for "failing to complete the program?" she was only in it 7 weeks and because I had a State Official go in to check out why they were testing her for a dirty Urin EVERY day, (we paid to have the same urin checked out in an independet lab and it ALWAYS came up neg.) she was told she would be removed if ANYONE else interfeared. I saw papers in her things proving she was attending classes. This is a loop hole designed to send someone who is not liked back. She was advised by the PO to wave her right to a hearing by an Aministrative Law judge since it would keep her in Jail longer and it was a charge she could not beat since the purely subjective charge from the halfway house administator held more weight than the truth! Parole is a business not a service. Everyone of us should write our State Reps about this situation.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:42 AM
lostalice

ok, i'll try to explain this best as i can... 4 yrs ago, me honey did 2 6 mo bits back to back in ohio, then kentucky. ky released him, n said they turned his parole over to ohio. so we did the parole in ohio thing, and once it ended put it all behind us. well in jan, we were visiting ky, got pulled over, and come to find out he had a warrant for parole violation for not reporting over there. so now hes locked up in ky til the parole board hears his case in sept. the whole situation is crappy n i do not understand the justice system at all.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:39 AM

142 days in County Jail and they finally got around to taking her back. She went today. Now we have 30 days for the Board to meet and decide what to do. SHe has no new charges just a falure to complete the halfway house program. THis should only result in a 6 month flop with her having done almost 5 months of that already in the jail. THe system is in a huge mess how can we make changes?
Old 05-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Loved Alwayz

Default Violating his parole

Baby Boy got 9 months at the county for his assault charge. Now he has to serve 4 months upstate for the violation.

Old 05-28-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm his babydoll.

Mine is on his very first parole violation, set off until Oct. 2007 for a technical, failure to report. He's been gone 15 months so far, hopefully he'll come home next review.

~ Comte de Bussy-Rabutin

Old 06-10-2005, 08:21 PM

Hello:

I am really upset my son has a mental impairment and since he has been home things has been for the last three months hell for him. We once had a Federal lawsuit which was dismissed in January 14, 2005 due to some prsion guards beating him. Now, since has was home from parole on regular reporting his PO was coming to my home every week, this man was out on parole for a car theft case.
I know this is being political but I am getting this suit back into court. I need a lawyer who deal with federal to get this on appeal or what ever. Texas system is so ful of it. This is a Nigerian parole officer that works at New Start a Program for Texas imates with impairment. But he is use to filing these motion to revoke their parole.
Then he lies. But he is not even in USA legal. He is a Felony his self.
I wandering how many Texas ex-ofender he has done this to. I am trying to get them to investigate this. These people are involved in identify fraud. They take these ex-ofenders social security and use them themselves and sell them committing Medciad Fraud.
This man is Frank Chuwku he is out of Houston, Texas work at New Start.
He filed on my son for failure to receive medical help, and failure to pay parole fees. My son is on SSI and it is a Federl crime to take SSI funds to pay parole or probationer fees. Now he has been locked up in Harris County Jail since getting out the hospital May 25 until present.

Please write me back [email removed please see PTO Rules and Policies. Pm member for information.]
Old 06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
hit after hit..

Joey went back on 2 technical parole violations. Posession of alcohol and being in the presence of minors. He got out on October 3, 2004...was in a half way house for 90 days then was home planned to my house,where he stayed for 4 months,then i beat the crap out of him for cheating on me (LONG story) so he moved in with his alcoholic little brother,wasn't there for a week,and was gone on April 8, 2005. He didn't get any new charges,but got 2 tech's. He could get between 3-18months. it's 9 weeks on monday that he's been waiting for his green sheet. His max date is March 17,2018.

Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by imissrondale
Hey every one i was just wondering who all has a parole violator and if so what kind of violation and hit did they get?

My husband was on parole till september 2006 then he violated his parole with a new charge harrassment by communications he waited 6 mths in county took a plea and got a 6 mth hit for a review hearing in march 2004 he has been gone for almost a year these parole boards take so long to get to haerings it drives me nuts!
(¸.·´ (Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option) `·.¸)
·´ ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*´ ¸.·´
Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
"Always & Forever"

Default South Carolina Parole Violation

Hi everyone, my husband went back for parole violation....He had 2 unine that were postive,they let him off.Then he was stopped in the wrong part of town...
they let him off...then was stopped for DUI and simple poss of marj. driving with no lic,ins and stolen lic plate....(we were living apart) due to him using again. I just won't put up with drugs.... He did 30 days for dui,30 days for stolen lic plate.so 2 months in county...They jus sent him to Kirland R&E in Cola SC so we do not know how long they will give him this time...He waived his rights to go t the parole hearing......Anyone from S.C. know about how long he will serve...His max out date has already passed and the profile says 2009 for release.....Parole says on his profile 2006...I am confused.....Anyone know??? PM me.....Sheila
I married him when he was out of prison on parole so I don't know how the system works.....
Old 06-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Jerry's Girl

My Husband almost a year ago went in for a 9 month violation which if he had gone to state to do this would have gotten half time for but the attorney that his mom and I had gotten for him, had him do the violation and the time for the new beef all in county. So he did 6 months on a 9 month violation. But that's not the best part of it. With the new beef this attorney got him to sign a 4 year joint suspended saying that this was the best deal for him. Which in his case wasn't, but the attorney wouldn't take it all the way so my husband had no choice. He is now doing the 4 year violation which was a probation violation and 2 years on a new beef. For which he is looking at doing 18 months.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:59 AM

Hello:
Every time I have requested the motion to revoke charge, revocation hearing report or the revocation result report I have been given the run around and no report. Even that no good lawyer named Beradict Duffy is a dam front. She didn't accept phone calls, she is paid by TDCJ just to say you had an attorney. She really needs her license revoke for illegal BS she is doing which is RICO. I would tell every body don't accept her as a lawyer. She is hook up with these illegal undocument workers. I would not be suprise what else she is doing.
She has a cell phone for clients to reach her and no address. I guess to hide from people she plays these games on. She is a crook that steals on paper. Stay away from her. Also she involves with Real Estate law.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Account Closed

my husband was out for only a month, he was caught driving without a license and he got a new charge for possession. he violated parole the same day he got out by refusing to live in a halfway house, so on top of the new charge, he was considered an abscounder. He now has to finish his parole out in prison which is 9 months, and we now have 2 months left.....
Old 07-17-2005, 02:07 AM

My husband has 4 1/2 months left of a 7 month violation. They said he knowingly deposited $4000 of bad checks. They dropped the charges after 2 weeks of being in county. Then the screening came at him with 7months and no half time. Its so boguss.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:17 AM

Red face

My man got a parole violation on a weapons charge. But, he doesn't have a new case. They offered him a rear in the beginning, then 9 months later on but he ended up taking it in front of the boeard which resulted in 6 months-flattime.
Love, Sheila
Old 08-21-2005, 03:53 AM
Banned

Location: Elm street, Commerce, Oklahoma, USA, Earth, The Milky Way,The Universe
Thanked 1,354 Times in 624 Posts

succinct? ...
Old 08-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Texas Girl

My fiancee was in Texas with a Felony Fugitive Warrant in Ca. He ran on his parole for 20mths in Ca. First was offered 9 flat, declined. Was offered 9mths again but if you can prove you were a productive part of society and you had not been in trouble with the law in the state you were extredited from they will reduce your time. We had letters from employers, friends, ck stubs, car payment info, car insurance. They came down to 6mths flat. Now he must get his parole transfered to Texas.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:16 PM

Does anyone know anything about probation violations in NH? My friend is on probation for a burglary charge and 1st degree assault. he got pulled over and was charged with an aggravated DWI and he wasn't even drunk. The police report says they did field tests on him and that his eyes were brown. He has the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. That is just one of the many lies from this police report. He has trial for the DWI on September 8th, 2005. He still hasn't gotten a date for his probation violation and he has been in there since July 8, 2005. All of my other friends (well the three four others that are in there)have gone in on academy violations before he did and have court dates already for these violations. His probation officer hasn't even filed paperwork with the court yet. Is this illegal? Do you think possibly she has other intentions, like maybe she has determined that the arrest was faulty? Please help. He is so stresses out and so am I, and I have no idea where to go for answers.
Closed Thread