Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Unit Specific Forums > Beto Prison Unit - Texas
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Donation Award 

Default New to this...Beto Prison Unit Texas

Ay wat up every1? my name is J. aka mz. g babeh! im new on here looking for people in a similiar mind set. i got a homeboy locked up in beto. just looking to see who visits and stuff like that!

hope to hear from other people!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 06:28 PM
here we go again :(
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,293 Times in 588 Posts

welcome to PTO...Im sure someone will be along shortly. There are a few people on here with loved ones at Beto and other tennessee colony units
Old 03-15-2009, 07:43 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,157 Times in 2,583 Posts

Hello and welcome to PTO!

Help Desk

Super Moderator: Texas, Capital Punishment, Hurricanes, Visitation, Prison Evacuations, Parents With Children In Prison
Old 03-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Blessed Mom
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,541 Times in 1,745 Posts

Welcome to PTO. My husband is at Beto. If you need any info just let us know. Take care!

I claim 2013 will be our best year thus far!!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:00 PM
I love my inmate

Thanked 1,079 Times in 635 Posts

I have 2 friends at Beto, but I haven't been there in awhile. I also have a friend at Michael, and friend and cousin at Powledge. I get down that way occassionally.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:42 PM
He COMPLETES Me!

Hi there my husband has been in 9 years, but 3 years at Beto....if you need anything just message me.....~~~Brandi
Old 03-16-2009, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,155 Times in 569 Posts

welcome to pto...

Old 10-06-2010, 03:23 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.g.babeh View Post
Ay wat up every1? my name is J. aka mz. g babeh! im new on here looking for people in a similiar mind set. i got a homeboy locked up in beto. just looking to see who visits and stuff like that!

There are a lot of people that share rides there, but if you want a guaranteed ride, you can contact prisonshuttle.com. I hope this help, they can also give you update information regarding your loved one.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Super Mod

PTO Super Moderator Superstar of the Year 

Thanked 4,818 Times in 3,099 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerunknown1 View Post
There are a lot of people that share rides there, but if you want a guaranteed ride, you can contact prisonshuttle.com. I hope this help, they can also give you update information regarding your loved one.
PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 PM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,903 Posts

Welcome to PTO Honey... I'm glad that you decided to Join the PTO family... I hope you find lots of love and support... This site has been of great love, su
pport, and answers to me... I hope you have the same experiences!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 AM

Welcome to PTO, I have a friend in Beto =)
Old 02-06-2011, 09:01 AM
julylady58

Default My husband was just sent up to Beto 1

No "Homeboy" but my husband!
I just visited my husband last weekend in Beto 1. He was sent up there last Monday. I live in Galveston, and despite the freeze in Texas, I drove up to my friend' home in Cleveland, and then got up the next morning to make the 2 hour drive up to Beto 1. That is a LONG drive! But at the end of it is my beloved husband, who needs me so much! He was relieved to see me, because he figured "out of sight, out of mind," not so in our marriage! He is very much on my mind 24/7! Now Beto 1 is not like where he was locked up before (Wayne Scott in Brazoria County), Beto 1 is more of a prison than a farm; there is a difference! He is so very unhappy, so if you are of a mind, please pray for us! I want to get him transferred to Huntsville or back to Wayne Scott, a little bit closer to me! Thank you!
Quote:

Old 02-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Account Closed

I live in Missouri City, TX and drive out there every other week. My hone is in Beto too.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:25 PM

My son has been locked up at Beto Unit one for 2 years and he seems to be doing good, he took prerequiste tests and scored high enough to register for college, he also took an anger management program class and got a certificate. I have talked to him repeatedly to take advantage of anything that the Prison System has to offer. I hope your loved one does too. May God Bless and keep all our loved ones safe.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:58 PM

among the prisons my fiance has been transferred to beto was the worst and he was only there a few days before being transferred to the trustee camp there. when he got to beto last week they were on lockdown because of a murder and the second day he was there, there was another murder. now that he is at the trustee camp side he says that everyday they hear careflight over on the actualy beto unit and he was told that happens only when there has been a severe stabbing or murder. he said he has never seen so much crazy stuff go on as he did the few days he was over there. he said he hopes to never get put back in that unit!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:53 PM

my son been there for 3 years, I'm in California I go to see him when we can 3 or 4 times a year his taking colleges classes and a vocational class electric hi finish this class today, hi dosen't tell me any think about the unit he say that way I won't be woorry, can you imagen is worse when I don't know whats going on in there
Old 04-27-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:

Welcome girl! my husband is at beto unit but im 12 in a half hours away, so i really cant go but im here if you need to know anything.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:19 AM

Default Beto

Quote:

Hello My guy is there too! I am trying to go this weekend!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 PM
RedsWifey

Quote:

My love is at Beto!!! I've been to visit once and plan on going next weekend too. This is all new to me too...

Old 04-29-2011, 06:15 PM
RedsWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty75474 View Post
among the prisons my fiance has been transferred to beto was the worst and he was only there a few days before being transferred to the trustee camp there. when he got to beto last week they were on lockdown because of a murder and the second day he was there, there was another murder. now that he is at the trustee camp side he says that everyday they hear careflight over on the actualy beto unit and he was told that happens only when there has been a severe stabbing or murder. he said he has never seen so much crazy stuff go on as he did the few days he was over there. he said he hopes to never get put back in that unit!

yea my husband tells me about all the bad things that happen there and it's pretty scary!!! I hope he comes home soon...

Old 06-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by julylady58 View Post
no "homeboy" but my husband!
I just visited my husband last weekend in beto 1. He was sent up there last monday. I live in galveston, and despite the freeze in texas, i drove up to my friend' home in cleveland, and then got up the next morning to make the 2 hour drive up to beto 1. That is a long drive! But at the end of it is my beloved husband, who needs me so much! He was relieved to see me, because he figured "out of sight, out of mind," not so in our marriage! He is very much on my mind 24/7! Now beto 1 is not like where he was locked up before (wayne scott in brazoria county), beto 1 is more of a prison than a farm; there is a difference! He is so very unhappy, so if you are of a mind, please pray for us! I want to get him transferred to huntsville or back to wayne scott, a little bit closer to me! Thank you!

just an update... Hez my fiance nowwwa!