Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:23 PM
He Has My Heart

Default Prison Masturbation

Sorry I spelled Masturbation wrong in the title lol. . . .

Okay so I think in most Prisons masturbation is not allow right? And I honestly think it should be allowed because some of these guys will have to go a long time without sex.But anyways I pretty sure masturbation happens a lot in prisons regardless if it's allowed or not ya know. So another question I have is: say if your husband /boyfriend did masturbate in prison while he thought about a CO or other "Prison Women" (ya know like nurses, teachers, etc) would you be offended or mad?

This is another thing I thought about after watching Lockup was prison masterbation.A women CO was talking about how an Inmate will try to distract the CO as she is walking by, and the other inmate who is in the cell across will masturbate . . . there is actually a term for this but I can't think of it lol did anyone else see this episode ?

Last edited by Jeremy's Baby; 03-13-2009 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Spelling . . .like always
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy's Baby View Post
Okay so I think in most Prisons masterbation is not allow right ? And I honestly think it should be allowed because some of these guys will have to go a long time without sex.But anyways I pretty sure masterbation happens alot in prisons regardless if it's allowed or not ya know. So another question I have is :say if your husband /boyfriend did masterbate in prison while he thought about a CO or other "Prison Women" (ya know like nurses, teachers, etc) would you be affended or mad?

This is another thing I thought about after watching Lockup was prison masterbation.A women CO was talking about how an Inmate will try to distract the CO as she is walking by, and the other inmate who is in the cell across will materbate . . .there is actually a term for this but I can't think of it lol did any one else see this episode ?

i seen that one..lol i wish they show some new ones!lol
i think i would be mad yes! (whats wong with me your fiance!) whats the whole point of me sending pics! My man better keep it to him self! LoL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonJon Wife For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-13-2009), miss k_0836 (03-14-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Lemon's #1

I don't know whether I'd be mad or not.I guess as long as he's not in the actual physical act with any of them,then I guess it probably wouldn't matter.Besides,I don't always think of him when I'm personally getting down on my own.Truly hope that's not too much said.

Our little bundle of joy!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chynab For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-13-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 07:37 PM
He Has My Heart

Jonjon : your right they should show some one ones !

I would be a little mad because I send pictures to but then he is a man lol and in my oppinoin for me I would kinda feel selfish to always expect him to think about me when he's doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chynab View Post
I don't know whether I'd be mad or not.I guess as long as he's not in the actual physical act with any of them,then I guess it probably wouldn't matter.Besides,I don't always think of him when I'm personally getting down on my own.Truly hope that's not too much said.
ha ha I was guna say that to but I didn't know if that was too much either (about not always thinking about my man)lol

Last edited by Jeremy's Baby; 03-13-2009 at 07:39 PM..
Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Banned

Thanked 20,075 Times in 7,413 Posts
Cool

as far as masturbation, a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do......would i be mad if he's jerking off lusting at another female?? hell yeah i'd be foul, he doesn't have 2 photo albums of me for nothing..... and he's always begging me for more. this has never been a concern of mine.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Resident Smart Ass

this is kinda a touchy subject for us women
but the thing is...men masturbate and thats the facts of life....if he's out here, more than likely, he's done it while thinking of someone else...
Its in their head...do i want to hear about it..no, not at all....but I don't think I could honestly get MAD at him for a thought that comes into his head...
But i'd say keep this on a don't ask /dont tell lol

"No one can make you feel inferior without your permission"
- Eleanor Roosevelt
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stangloverswife For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-13-2009), piercedkitten83 (03-13-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM

Lol, I actually asked him about the female COs there, and he said there are only 2 where he is, and they are both disgusting, and he dispises one of them, he has already filed 3 complaints on her, lol. As far as in general, my baby's got needs, so I help him fulfill them with lots of pics and vivid letters LOL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adams Lady For This Useful Post:
BlueEyedEllie (03-13-2009), Jeremy's Baby (03-13-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
love my muffin

I saw that episode of lock up! My honey said a lot of guys do it and some of the COs will be licking their lips, bending over, and egging the guys on. It's disgusting and if my honey was ever doing it I would seriously consider leaving him over it because that is how disrespectful I feel it is to our relationship and to the CO. It's one thing to fantasize but to actually be looking at the woman and getting off on her is crossing the line.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donutandpickle For This Useful Post:
BlueEyedEllie (03-13-2009), Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 08:16 PM
He Has My Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutandpickle View Post
I saw that episode of lock up! My honey said a lot of guys do it and some of the COs will be licking their lips, bending over, and egging the guys on. It's disgusting and if my honey was ever doing it I would seriously consider leaving him over it because that is how disrespectful I feel it is to our relationship and to the CO. It's one thing to fantasize but to actually be looking at the woman and getting off on her is crossing the line.

wow that is disgusting and disrespectful !!

Old 03-13-2009, 08:27 PM
The Future Mrs. W.L.C.

No, I dont believe that my husband does this- he's got more than enough photos of me. I would be offended if he did that because( to me) that would be a form of cheating, to be lusting about another woman, no matter who she is, is wrong. How would he feel if I were lusting after another man like that? He wouldnt!
Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009), KPair (11-20-2013)
Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Down to Ride
Donation Award 

Thanked 7,846 Times in 2,448 Posts

OMG, my husband was nominated a Golden Globe for masturbation, so NO, I dont think he be watching female guards and employees. I did see that episode BTW. Hey they had KSP on it here in KY, so I had to make sure I didnt know nobody

That man has more than enough pics of me and if he is always wanting more. Now maybe I am a conceited but the females at my mans prison are FUGLY. I know 99% of the prisons here dont TRY to hire "real attractive" females. Trust me, I know from personal experience. Not trying to be mean, but it is real.

Its hurting you, but its killing me.....

The Following User Says Thank You to thugwife For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Wants me as his Mrs.

I know for a fact I would be MAD! Cause we can't have sex so why would he perform a sexual act and think of another women in my mind I feel like that mean he would want to and would sleep with said women. Another reason I would be mad is how the hell did I find out? If he told me he be "gunnin" to another women I'd be SUPER pissed that is disrespect

He left me 04/22/08

The Following User Says Thank You to RightorWrong For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Hangin' in there - Super Mod

PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,942 Times in 7,126 Posts

Keep it clean, Ladies..... PG13 or so?

I've never understood getting riled about a guy's fantasy life, but I guess if I were going to get uptight about it, I'd be more likely to be offended by a "real" person playing a role in the movie in his head than a celebrity or someone made-up.... It's not like James Spader, an ex or that totally hot boy who winked at me at a red light never shows up on my screen at such moments... doesn't mean I'd do anything to hurt my husband in "real life"... they're fantasies, not much more than dreams we're awake to appreciate.

As for the act itself- So what? I hope that my hubby does so and he's only away from me two weeks or a month at a time, depending on where the jobsite is. It's not like that's energy that's available to share at the moment, anyway, and I'd tell him it was his ONLY option if he ever copped an attitude about my solitary pursuits.

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeBeau For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009), piercedkitten83 (03-13-2009)
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM
happy healthy & impatient
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,599 Posts

I does not bother me if he does it thinking of another woman. Thats natural. It's not like they are cheating on you.

November 10, 2012: Maximum date reached

It's over. We made it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piercedkitten83 For This Useful Post:
Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009), sstrick022 (03-15-2009)
Old 03-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Missin' my sexy man...

from what i know masturbation is "destruction of prison property" and will cause a major ticket.

that's why guys go in the shower.

to answer your question... my man is smart enough to not tell me if he thinks of other people.

he does make it a point to tell me what he thought of that made him all hott and bothered... when its about me

"This Too Shall Pass"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyle's Gurl For This Useful Post:
ajsangel (03-14-2009), Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009)
Old 03-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Aaron's girl

that alone will not hold....b/c that's like sayin to control our emotions, thoughs, movement...might as well be robots....its natural...
Old 03-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,236 Posts

I mean, the truth of the matter is, the CO's and nurses are really the only females they see on a daily bases...(Aside from case managers and everything). It would be stupid to think they wouldn't have fantasies about other attractive women they see. However, making the CO stand there while he does it...That's just creepy in my book.

I agree with you though, masturbation SHOULD be allowed. I asked my fiance if it wasn't allowed in his prison (he's in MA) and he laughed and basically told me I was crazy and they could never get someone in trouble for masturbating..(The law must not have come to MA yet!! Lol)
Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
i carry your heart

I think what would bother me wouldn't be so much the idea of him thinking of someone else, we can't always help the road our fantasies take, but the fact that he felt the need to share that fact with me. Why tell me?

Is it December 2, 2017, yet???
The Following User Says Thank You to meeganv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Rush

Taking into account the degree of attractiveness of most CO - we are safe)))) I just think it's so unimportant. I'm sure if my man's doing that he's looking at my pictures - and i make sure he has them new and updated every week)
Old 03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
True Love Waits

It would bother me if he was thinking of someone else, it probably shouldn't but does anyway. But I know it's not an issue.

Where my bf is at, if you're caught in such an act, or an act similar with someone else, if you get my drift, your family is notified. How embarrassing! He told me about one guy who got caught with someone else (another inmate), so the prison notified his family about the situation. Family meaning wife.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:26 PM
pmiranda

as long as he aint sleeping with her and coming home to her at the end of his time then it is not a thing to me. i mean i think about johnny depp all the time lol. i have a brother from another mother who was locked up for 7 years and he told us some wierd thing thay would make to aid them in the department. i dont remember what he called it but they would put warm water in it to make it feel real. i remember that because he said he burnt his junk one time because he put it inside that thing and the water was burning hot lol i told him thats what he got for being gross.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pmiranda For This Useful Post:
Chynab (03-15-2009), Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009), moskmaria (03-17-2009)
Old 03-14-2009, 01:35 PM
big and chunky

Thanked 1,802 Times in 929 Posts

Just my opinion, but sometimes a guy has to do what he has to do JUST AS US FEMALES GOTTA DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO. Believe you me my man isn't always the one I think about actor Dermot Mulroney is one (from Wedding Date, Must Love Dogs, Young Guns) but he can get my heart a skippin.

It's a fantasy now if he acted on it you bet your sweet bippy he would get alot of flack over that. But somethings are umm as LEFT IN THE DARK.

It's as long as we are staying faithful that should be the issue.

If conjugal visits aren't allowed I don't feel that if a guy does his thing in private and not advertising to his whole block what he is doing he should be allowed.

Now in Silence of the Lambs the one guy masturbates and throws it on Jody Foster. Now that is when it should be punishable.

But if he is humping his pillow, spread some cocoa butter on his love gun, and not screaming "Oh baby" for everyone to hear it. LEAVE THEM BE, THEY WILL BE LESS VIOLENT.
Chynab (03-15-2009), Jeremy's Baby (03-14-2009), moskmaria (03-17-2009), Stangloverswife (03-14-2009)
Old 03-14-2009, 02:01 PM

I wouldn't like to think of him doing it over a member of staff in the prison,i think i would get mad.But a girl in a magazine would not be problem.But he gets plenty of pics to keep him happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to blondebabe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

I understand the need to handle things himself. But I would be pissed if he were to do it while thinking about another female.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Raven's Beloved

"...from what i know masturbation is "destruction of prison property" and will cause a major ticket."

LOL!!! I know it's not funny about the ticket, but all of a sudden I got this image in my head of them creating "Supersemen" and busting out of the walls, or acid eating through the mattresses or something! The only thing it could really destroy is a bunch of bio-cells!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenscaitorrie For This Useful Post: