Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Indiana Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Indiana prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:26 PM

Default Pre-Paid Billing Services/Westville

I am looking for a service provide that handles Westville. I have a cell phone and would like to set up a pre-paid account and I called CBS and they do not handle Westville. Can anyone tell me who provides this service?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi View Post
I am looking for a service provide that handles Westville. I have a cell phone and would like to set up a pre-paid account and I called CBS and they do not handle Westville. Can anyone tell me who provides this service?

Thanks.
If you go to CBS's website http://www.correctionalbillingservices.com look under "General info" - "Rate-My-Calls" this section allows you to input your phone number, length of call, state and then select a facility, it will tell you how much calls will cost you.

I just checked it and Westville is listed as a facility that CBS services.
(Westville is IN DOC - WESTVILLE) You can also register via their website and pay with a credit or debit card (Master card or Visa)

As for the Cell phone, I'm using one as well as my house phone.

Last edited by CMS1988; 02-28-2009 at 01:40 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to CMS1988 For This Useful Post:
Omi (02-28-2009)
Old 02-28-2009, 04:30 PM

Correctional Billing services does handle Westivile the number is 1-800-844-6591. It answers saying Evercalm but if you go on line it is Correctionalbilling.com. Hope this helps.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:10 PM

Default Westville Cell Phone

I have a cell phone account with CBS for Westville. If you can get a local number for your cell phone the calls are cheaper.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyjpcv For This Useful Post:
Omi (03-01-2009)
Old 03-25-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:

Thanks.
cbs handles westville. thats who i go thru and my fiance is at westville. the number for cbs is 18008446591. 1.75 to connect and .25 a min. limit 15 min phone calls but he can call as often as he wants.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Thanks.
Correctional billing services does provide service to Westville. My husband is there and I had set up an account before he was moved from RDC so that when he did get the chance to call he could. Well he called me yesterday for the first time and then I got on the web site and checked to see if those calls where on my account and they were. So call CBS 18008446591.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:15 PM

How long does it take before they can call home? My man is in Westville. I set up an account the same day he got there and he hasn't called me or anyone else yet! That was on Wed.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:56 PM
loving him forever!!!

How ever long it takes for them to turn the paper work in and the counsler approves the list and gets it processed.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:24 PM

here's another question. He and I have a no contact order. but we talk anyway. And he calls my cell phone so he can talk to our 3 yr. old. What are the chances that he will be able to call me. This is so different from the city jail!!!!! Any idea how long the paperwork process takes? I already set up an account and put money on it though cbs!!! Thanks for your help. I am so lost!
Old 03-28-2009, 05:35 AM

Well, My husband got put there on Tuesday morning and he called me on Thursday morning. As for the no contact order if the county sent that paper work to the prison they may not let him call you but who knows. Because I've found out the IDOC has their own set of rules that they follow on any given day since my husband has been in the prison system for 4 weeks.