Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > Pennsylvania Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pennsylvania Prison Visitation All information & questions related to visitation in all Pennsylvania facilities should be posted here.

Old 12-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Closed

Default Does Anyone Have A Loved One At Sci Mahoney? (looking for ride to visitation)

MY HUSBAND IS AT SCI MAHANOY. I DONT KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO GO UP THERE, BUT THERE ARE A FEW THAT I BRING UP WITH ME WHEN I GO TO SEE MY HUSBAND. IT IS A NICE RIDE FROM PHILLY. SO THE COMPANY HELPS AND THEY ALWAYS PITCH IN FOR THE GAS...IT HELPS. BUT ANYWAY I AM MAINLY LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CHAT WITH THAT IS FAMILIAR WITH THAT PLACE. MY HUSBAND SHOULD BE GETTING OUT SOON..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Sad Mother

Default hi

Hi, my son is in Mahonay since a month back. He says this is far better than Camp Hill.

I live in New Jersey and visit my son every week. Tell me more about yourself and your husband.

Sue
Old 02-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Thank god he's home

hello my bf is in mahanoy. i live in york/ southern pa.fi anyone wants to talk i'm here.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Thank god he's home

my bf has been at sci mahanoy since november 2003. he wants to work in the welding shop but he's waiting on the waiting list and he's waiting on the parole bd.this is his 2nd time there because he was on parole thats where they send you back to.they took out bus fare already for him to come home and he doesn't even know the rest of his sentence yet.he has to serve his charge sentence and his violation time also. he needs that green sheet to tell him how much time total he has to do.its so hard waiting and being alone but i'm still here. maybe my bf knows sad's son or princess's hubby..thx lata
Old 03-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Wally~LOUD&Proud

Varsgrrrl's man is there and my brother Snuffy too
Old 12-16-2004, 06:37 PM

Default SCI Mahanoy

I just found out that my ex husband is at SCI Mahanoy. He has already been there a year and his earliest release date is in 2007. I haven't seen him in like 7 or 8 years, but I do have a daughter by him who is now old enough to want to know where he is. I found him through a internet search. I live way down in Alabama and am not able to get all the way up there. I was wondering if anyone who sees thier relatives in there alot or who makes trips up there if they know of him. His name is Clay Hall. Do they have internet acsess or anything. I sent a letter, but haven't heard anything yet. My daughter is really wanting to know something, anything about him. Is there anyone who can help??
Old 12-16-2004, 10:21 PM

christym... I am sure when he gets your letter, you will hear from him. Inmates do not have internet access, so any correspondence must be done via snail mail, or phone. Inmates can also call if you are put on their approved call list, collect... or by pre=paid phone card. As for information about him, the Pennsylvania DOC offers very little info in their Inmate Locator on inmates, however, if you call the institution he is at, they can provide you with the charges he is incarcerated on, when he was incarcerated, and what his sentence is. I hope this answers at least some of your questions.....
Old 12-17-2004, 06:02 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks so much, I called and talked to a woman in inmate records and she was nice and told me a little bit. She suggested that I call and talk to his counselor. I called and he wasn't in. They put me through to a guy who was head of that block and he was a real prick. He said The woman in inmate records shouldn't have told me anything. He said he wouldn't tell me anything unless I sent him birth records, divorce records etc...
I thought that was a little much. I mean I read this section on the web site called the "Right To Know". It said almost any information could be released.
The reason I was wanting to know if anyone knew anything is because my ex has a very bad habit about lying about everything. I know he might write back, but will the things be the truth. For my daughter's sake I needed to know some personal stuff about him of how he is now. I know that sounds weird, but she is so intent on wanting to see him when he gets out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewskislady
christym... I am sure when he gets your letter, you will hear from him. Inmates do not have internet access, so any correspondence must be done via snail mail, or phone. Inmates can also call if you are put on their approved call list, collect... or by pre=paid phone card. As for information about him, the Pennsylvania DOC offers very little info in their Inmate Locator on inmates, however, if you call the institution he is at, they can provide you with the charges he is incarcerated on, when he was incarcerated, and what his sentence is. I hope this answers at least some of your questions.....
Old 12-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Scotts Baby Girl Forever

im at mahanoy every saturday..my boy..well..exboyfriend now is in untill 06..

hope 2 c u there
*bean*
Let em say were crazy, what do they know, put ur arms around me baby dont ever let go, let the world around us, just fall apart, baby we can make it if we're heart to heart...And we can build this thing together, standin strong forever, nothings gunna stop us now, and when this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other, nothins gunna stop us, nothings gunna stop us now..

1 MONTH TILL SCOTT SEES THE PAROLE BOARD..