Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Federal General Prison Talk This forum is for general topics & discussions relating to the U.S. Federal Prison System. If there is no other category available, please use this one.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:01 PM

Default Saul Ron Brenesky at Unity Coalition

My name is Roza. I am sorry for my English. My husband was recently arrested and one of my friend advised me to turn to Saul Ron Brenesky in Miami Florida for help. He told me that this man will help to release my husband. He has a connection with federal agents. I met with Ron and he told me that he would be able to help me and my husband's release. He told me atturney doing their work...and he is doing his. He also advised me to turn to his friend lawyer. What should I do????? We need to pay him a lot of money and only cash he said. Should I pay him ??
Thank you,
Roza.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,090 Posts

No, this is a bad bad idea. Some one is trying to take advantage of you. The system does not work like he says. Never deal with anyone who requires cash. There are no buy-offs here but you could be being set up for a attempted bribery charge. Run, don't walk, as far away as possible from this man and anybody who sent you to him. If you need the names of excellent and ethical lawyers in Miami, PM me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bellisq For This Useful Post:
AlwaysUs2011 (01-22-2009), dundunnit (01-26-2009), FriscoLady (02-07-2009), vladiknic (01-20-2009), Zelda50 (01-20-2009)
Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozaM79 View Post
My name is Roza. I am sorry for my English. My husband was recently arrested and one of my friend advised me to turn to Saul Ron Brenesky in Miami Florida for help. He told me that this man will help to release my husband. He has a connection with federal agents. I met with Ron and he told me that he would be able to help me and my husband's release. He told me atturney doing their work...and he is doing his. He also advised me to turn to his friend lawyer. What should I do????? We need to pay him a lot of money and only cash he said. Should I pay him ??
Thank you,
Roza.
Roza, do a Google search, you will find YouTube video.... I think this is what you were looking for.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozaM79 View Post
Thank you,
Roza.
Roza,cuchame' este hombre "Senor Saul Ron Brenesky es un bandido de la cortes, No Fettia ,no moneda y tu porque page una persona de no trabajo por tu familia,nadia no dinero no mas conversecion de el no mas. Es un mal persona y una robar! Via con dios y tu abogado,y tu amigo no es tu amigo poque de referencia con un bandido.Cuidado con tu futura y de futura de tu esposo.

Last edited by dundunnit; 01-26-2009 at 09:24 PM..
Old 01-26-2009, 09:36 PM

I am just blown away that this guy is still out there and no one has put a stop to it. He has burned more people than the sun in Mexico.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:38 PM

Dundunnit, tener cuidado. este hombre haciendo brujo!

I just know him. He is into witchcraft bruheria.
He did helped some people through his Miami Unity Coalition, but he also did burned quite a few people. Better to stay way from him.