Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tennessee Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Tennessee prisons.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Question Bradley County Jail- Cleveland, TN

Anyone have someone in Bradley County Jail in Cleveland, TN? My husband was locked up there on the 9th, and I haven't heard from him since the day he was locked up. At that time I was in TN, but due to the circumstances I had to move back to TX. He is waiting to be extradited to KY, but as of earlier this afternoon he is still in TN. I have sent him letters, none of which he apparently has gotten since he has not called. I know in county jails there is a phone in the cell, but he's not calling and they won't give him a message for me. If he has not recieved my letters, then I know that he doesn't even know where I am. I am worried about him, as he was just recently diagnosed with Graves Disease, and it was close to killing him. I don't know if they are even giving him his medicine. So if anyone could get a message to him, that would be awesome. His name is Bradley Walters.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Triscuiter Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheylynne View Post
Anyone have someone in Bradley County Jail in Cleveland, TN? My husband was locked up there on the 9th, and I haven't heard from him since the day he was locked up. At that time I was in TN, but due to the circumstances I had to move back to TX. He is waiting to be extradited to KY, but as of earlier this afternoon he is still in TN. I have sent him letters, none of which he apparently has gotten since he has not called. I know in county jails there is a phone in the cell, but he's not calling and they won't give him a message for me. If he has not recieved my letters, then I know that he doesn't even know where I am. I am worried about him, as he was just recently diagnosed with Graves Disease, and it was close to killing him. I don't know if they are even giving him his medicine. So if anyone could get a message to him, that would be awesome. His name is Bradley Walters.
he may not be able to contact you because you might have to set up a billing plan with GTL or whomever does the phone system for that jail. You can call to find that out. Especially if you are long distance...

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:33 PM

I know that he can call collect. He was able to do it while I was in TN. He may very well have tried to call and my parents have the number blocked. They are doing everything they can to keep me away from him. Just hoping that someone here has a loved one in the same jail that can get him a message for me.