Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Indiana Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Indiana prisons.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:35 AM

Default Westville Lockdown

I just found out that Westville Education Complex D 1 dorm is on lockdown through Friday of this week and perhaps into next week. I don't know the details but I just spoke with the facility again and got this information. Now I know why I wasn't getting any phone calls. She said for sure the lockdown was through Friday and she thought it might go into next week. Has anyone else heard anything?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 01:42 PM

My husband is also at Westville. I don't know why they are on lockdown this time. When I visited my husband 2 weeks ago he said they have been having a lot of searches latley. They had found cell phones in the search. Maybe that is why. Not sure though this is just a guess. My husband doesn't call that much so I can't ask him. If you find out why please post and let me know.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:13 PM

Default Westville Lockdown

My friend told me the same thing about the cell phones. I think there are a lot of cell phones in there right now--it is a shame because once they find them everyone suffers for it. The other side of the complex was locked down last week. If my friend can send mail he will probably tell me why the lockdown happened this time. Maybe they are just going through the dorms doing searches and locking them down each time. Hopefully my friend has his books to read--that keeps him sane. I will post again if I hear the reason for the lockdown. The lady at the facility said for sure it would not end until Friday at the earliest and might continue into next week. I hope it doesn't go on much longer.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Is glad she stuck it out.

Wow ... I'm glad I got on here and looked this up. I wasn't sure where Joe was. He had his sister text me to say our phone ran out of money, but he hadn't tried called since Sunday which is totally unlike him. I know all about that whole cell phone racket. They're cool to have, but to get busted with them is not worth it. I just hope everything is alright.