Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jails > Arizona State Prison Complex - Lewis
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arizona State Prison Complex - Lewis Topics and discussion specific to ASPC - Lewis in Buckeye, Arizona.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_my_baby View Post
I'm going to Lewis the weekend of April 17th - I'm coming from the Sedona area so if you're enroute (I'll take I-17 to I-10) PM me and I'd be more than happy to pick you up.
Congratulations on the wedding vows that is really awesome!!!! WoW I didn't know you where coming for Sedona!!! Your drive is like twice as long as mine, and I was thinking I had it rough!!! Well anywayz my mom grow-up in Sedona it is really beautiful up there, but I've only been like 4 times in my whole life. How long have you been married if you don't mind me asking? Anywayz Congratulations again on the vows!!!!
-Monique
The Following User Says Thank You to Iwillpayforgas For This Useful Post:
miss_my_baby (04-01-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 10:22 PM

Hi, I can offer a ride out to Lewis on most Saturdays, except next week his food visit is on Sunday so no Saturday visit. Usually I leave phoenix around 6:30am, it's an hour drive and would need to have 10 ($20 total) each way for each person coming. We would need to meet up at the QuickTrip on 48 street and Baseline. Email me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) if you’re interested.Thanks!Vickie

Last edited by patchouli; 12-15-2010 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 05-31-2010, 12:37 AM
His Lady Love

Hey i live in mesa Im looking for someone to hook it up with rides i can pay for gass etc cant go far cause I have no ride and its always hard to find rides to go see my husband.... anyone willing to help out let me knowz laterz
Old 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM

Default Saturday Visits

Hi, I go to Lewis most Saturdays and might be able to pick you up. How far out in Mesa are you? You can e-mail me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)Thanks!
Vickie

Last edited by patchouli; 12-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 07-10-2010, 01:58 AM
His Lady Love

Hey Vickie thanx I emailed u and pmd you I know Im all late.... -/ pfft lol just let me know!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:46 AM

Default Prescott to Lewis

I'm going every weekend. Leave early Saturday for 8 hour visit, stay overnight for Sunday visit, and come home. If anyone is interested in riding along and sharing fuel costs, send me a message.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 PM
His other half...

hello my name is rebecca i am from tucson going to lewis if any one needs a ride, i have a 3 month old baby girl please pm if interested
Old 12-05-2010, 07:25 AM

Default Please Help

im on 107th ave and buckeye i can meet u at the freeway
i will provide gas i like to visit the whole 4 hours it dont matter
if its sat or sun nor the times. my husband s only been locked up
a few months i just had our 1st son less than 2 months ago
and i like to visit as often as i can but not much luck without a car
if u can help plz call melinda ruder at (removed per policy) or email me at Removed per policy; please contact member via pm system) thanks

Last edited by patchouli; 12-15-2010 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: removed pers. phone # and email addy
Old 12-05-2010, 10:19 PM

I live in Yuma, AZ
Son is in Lewis-Buckeye
If you live in Yuma and need a ride to Lewis; let me know.............. I would be glad to help
My son is in Morey Unit, just got transferred there so i have not visited yet
Non smokers please, children ok- 2 small car.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Jose´s Future Wifey

Ok so i am not approved just yet but my man was already notified that i had applied and he just added me to his list so i am not sure how much longer. He thinks a month. My point being that i live in mesa and i will be going out to see him occasionally (i work) so when i am approved i am more than willing to take anyone along as long as you are not to far out of my way. I live in mesa off mesa dr. And 60. HE IS AT LEWIS MOREY UNIT. I will let you all know when it is official but if anyone is interested let me know.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Love For Pugsley *dances*

Ok Here is the thing i need a ride From Mesa to lewis
I want to stay all day if possible i smoke but wont in the car...But I have no gas money times are so hard i had to sell my car and i dont even have money to buy stuff for the visit right now...if anyone can help email me at (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 12-15-2010 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Old 12-09-2010, 01:11 AM

I need a ride to Buckeye, Lewis Stiner Unit.
Im coming from Chandler, AZ (if you have to go out of your way Im willing to pay full cost of gas)
I would like to stay some weekends in a cheap motel or something. However, not every weekend. sometimes just day trips, early in the morning or afternoon. Im flexible.
I dont mind children at all.
I also dont mind smokers.

Im still waiting to be approved. So please PM me and let me know if you can help out with this. Im sure whatever your conditions ill be fine with. Im super flexible.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Banned

Anyone going to Lewis from Tucson this Sunday? I am planning on going to see my love and am wanting to catch a ride with someone, I can and will help with gas. He has an 8 hour visit but I can go any time. I just like chatting it up with someone on the long boring drive! If you are PM me.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Account Closed

Default Can take riders to Lewis

I have started visiting my man on the weekends at Lewis with some regularity, and I'm willing to take riders. I usually go every Sunday, but sometimes I will fit a Saturday in if I have the gas, the quarters, and the time. I don't mind taking people with me when I go so long as you live in my general area; (within about 5-10 miles of 19th ave & Thomas.) Even though my man is at phase 3, I usually don't stay any longer than (4) hours due to my schedule, so you would need to be good with my arrival and leave times. I tend to arrive there around 9:30am (no later, so as to catch the bus and process in before 10:30), and we end our visits promptly at 2:30pm., so I am back on the road home by 3:00pm. All I ask from anyone who needs a ride is that they live fairly close to me, give me $5.00 for gas, get your quarters the day before (I don't have time to stop), don't smoke in my car (I'm asthmatic), and no kids. (too much liability insurance wise). Otherwise, we are good to go. If you are interested in catching a ride sometime, PM me with your contact info and I will call you.

*I am going there this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday*
Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 AM
lonelyheart

[quote=SHANESLOVE;5616761]I'm going every weekend. Leave early Saturday for 8 hour visit, stay overnight for Sunday visit, and come home. If anyone is interested in riding along and sharing fuel costs, send me a message.[/QUmy name is lavoyc i live n la and would love to ride with u every weekend i have half on everything,please call me this will b my first visit hes n chuckawala (removed per policy; please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 12-24-2010 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: removed pers. phone #
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanCam1360 View Post
I have started visiting my man on the weekends at Lewis with some regularity, and I'm willing to take riders. I usually go every Sunday, but sometimes I will fit a Saturday in if I have the gas, the quarters, and the time. I don't mind taking people with me when I go so long as you live in my general area; (within about 5-10 miles of 19th ave & Thomas.) Even though my man is at phase 3, I usually don't stay any longer than (4) hours due to my schedule, so you would need to be good with my arrival and leave times. I tend to arrive there around 9:30am (no later, so as to catch the bus and process in before 10:30), and we end our visits promptly at 2:30pm., so I am back on the road home by 3:00pm. All I ask from anyone who needs a ride is that they live fairly close to me, give me $5.00 for gas, get your quarters the day before (I don't have time to stop), don't smoke in my car (I'm asthmatic), and no kids. (too much liability insurance wise). Otherwise, we are good to go. If you are interested in catching a ride sometime, PM me with your contact info and I will call you.
I am also going the day after Christmas this weekend (Sunday). I am taking (2) other riders with me but I have room for one more. I want to leave central Phoenix around 7am in order to get to the prison around 8am. However, I will be leaving at my usual time of 2:30pm. If you are interested, PM me.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Donation Award 

Hey all. This is really super, duper last minute but I woke up about an hour ago to start getting ready for visit, realized I had left my makeup out in my car, go out to my car only to find my car gone and a pile of glass in the place it once sat. If there is anybody in the vicinity of 35th Ave and Northern that I could catch a ride with just this once, I would be most grateful. I'll go whenever you go. His visits are eight hours, but seeing as how it's almost 5 a.m. and I still haven't gotten to the ATM to withdraw money to get quarters, that 8a.m. visit might be cutting it kind of short. So, if there's anybody planning to go from 12-4 or so and has room for an extra passenger, I would be appreciated. Please PM me. Thanks, folks!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Life Hurts....God Heals
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn85345 View Post
Hey all. This is really super, duper last minute but I woke up about an hour ago to start getting ready for visit, realized I had left my makeup out in my car, go out to my car only to find my car gone and a pile of glass in the place it once sat. If there is anybody in the vicinity of 35th Ave and Northern that I could catch a ride with just this once, I would be most grateful. I'll go whenever you go. His visits are eight hours, but seeing as how it's almost 5 a.m. and I still haven't gotten to the ATM to withdraw money to get quarters, that 8a.m. visit might be cutting it kind of short. So, if there's anybody planning to go from 12-4 or so and has room for an extra passenger, I would be appreciated. Please PM me. Thanks, folks!
Did everything work out ok? Your car..visit.. Sorry that happened. Hope all is better now.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo413 View Post
Did everything work out ok? Your car..visit.. Sorry that happened. Hope all is better now.
Thank you for your kind words! They still haven't found my car...I imagine by this time it's stripped down and is being sold piece by piece...that's about my luck! No such luck with my ride request either. My guess is there's nobody that visits that lives in my area, which I can respect, when I gave ladies rides, I didn't really like driving out of the way either! There's a shuttle that goes out there and I have an e-mail in to them but I haven't heard back. On way or another things will work out!

With that said, if there's anybody out there that will be driving out this Saturday for eight hours and are in the area of 35th Ave and Northern and want some company, the gesture would be appreciated! I am willing to provide quarters or gas, whichever you prefer. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks ladies!
Old 05-31-2011, 09:59 AM

Default Buckeye Visits

I will be going to Buckeye every weekend....

I leave on Saturday morning from Prescott, but spend the night at a friends in the valley and go again on Sunday....8 hour visits, both day (and holidays!) I am willing to pick up ppl along the way, and return you home. We can discuss payment once I know where you live and how far out of the way it is. If you want to go both days (or all 3 days when there's a holiday), I'll cut some slack, again, depending on how far out of the way you are.
I will be a dependable ride, I will arrive at complex around 7:15-7:30, so you must have yourself ready and no stops other than for passengers!! No kids due to liability issues. I smoke, and I will smoke in my car...though I'm curteous about it.
I will NOT tolerate drugs in my vehicle...if you're one of those who like to do the contraband BS...find a different ride and don't jeoprodize me and anyone else who may be in the car!!!!
Send a private message with your number and I'll give you a call!
The Following User Says Thank You to PeasNCarrots For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 09:02 PM

Default carpooling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3814ever View Post
I need a ride from Mesa to Lewis. I will try to be flexible with whatever plans are already made. I am a smoker, but am willing to go without smoking in order to see my husband.
Hey!! i was wondering if you wanted to ride together?? im going this weekend and i live in mesa i will be going to lewis. what unit is your loved one in? mines in bachman. let me know asap im thinking saturday
Old 07-07-2011, 11:27 PM

Whats your number? Are you still looking for a carpool? i need someone to ride with me and split gas costs. im located in mesa. let me know asap. send me your number
Old 07-18-2011, 04:06 PM

Default Need a Ride to Lewis

I'm not sure how to use this website and I have been trying to find a ride to the Lewis Prison complex in Buckeye since I don't have a car. I use the phoenix public transportation system for places I need to go and there are no buses that go out that way. I just recently have been able to go see him and have only had two visits with him and I don't want to stop visiting just because of transportation issues. Can anybody advise me on what to do and what resources do I have?

I am located near 32nd Street and McDowell Road in Phoenix and will need transportation to and from visitation and he is on phase III visitation which means he can have an all day visit on either day of the weekend. The visitation starts at 8 in the morning and ends at 4 in the afternoon.

Thanks,
Tonia
Old 07-18-2011, 04:51 PM

Default looking for a Ride To Lewis for Rast Unit

Hi, I live near 32nd Street and McDowell Road in Phoenix, Right off of the 202, and am need of a ride to Lewis Rast Unit, He is Phase III so he can have all day visits on either day Saturday or Sunday, I would like to have an all day visit for Sundays due to my work schedule. I can pay for half of gas. Occasionally I will have both of my daughters that would like to visit as well. So we will need room for three people but are willing to sacrifice just me visiting if absolutely necessary. Please contact me by private message and let me know if anybody is able to take us.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:58 PM

Default carpooling

to your post about going to visits in lewis. i live in mesa!! its a far drive for me!! but im willing to pick you up on the i 10 and mcdowell if you want to carpool together?? then we will get back on to the i 10 once i pick u up right there and head out there. if you can help with gas i would appreciate it since youd meet at the i 10 i wont be going out of my way.. 10$ would be perfect(: and my bf is in the bachman unit in phase 1 he has visits sat and sun but only for 4 hrs he wont be in phase 2 till august sometime but hey 4 hrs is something right!? let me know if your interested heres my number (Phone number removed as per PTO Policy. Please PM member) im nicole by the way!!

Last edited by LifeTraveler; 08-03-2011 at 08:44 AM.. Reason: removed phone number as per PTO policy