Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:01 PM
The Ex

Default PMS-Prison Mood Swings???

Hey All,

How many of you men go through cases of the PMS or prison mood swings? I got a letter today from my man, he has been bugging me for some nasty pics of me, and I just haven't gotten around to doing it, or for that fact I really don't want to do it. First off I don't have the body to be taking all kinds of nasty pictures, second I don't have anyone to take the pictures, and he is mad at me. LOL He sent me a letter today that said he was very angry that I haven't given him what he wants WTF I give him ,letters everyday, money every week, and he would get a visit if I was able to visit him. I have told him that I do not feel comfortable sending pictures of that sort to him, and he is not trying to hear it. So what did he do he sent back the only two pictures (regular pics) of me that he has. Saying if he cannot have what he wants then he doesn't want these either. OMFG He is acting like a baby, and he must have had a bad day and needed to vent it out on me. But he always says that he loves looking at my pictures and then he sends then back to me!! I am going to send them back LOL. He's trying some bullshit to try to get what he wants. I told him to forget about it, I don't have any nasty pics of him so deal with it. He is acting like a 2 year old throwing a fit because he cannot have what he wants. Then he perceeds to say "don't think that you can get away with not given me what I want, just becuase you are the only support system I have on the outside" What is he trying to control from prison. Well I didn't like it but I am not going to feed off of it, that what he wants me to do, I will just mention it in the next letter, and send the photos back LOL Just venting and wondering if any of you men do stupid shit like this

V
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do this because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." -The Notebook

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Home since April 2009!!

Ok - omfg is right.

First of all - he should respect the fact that you are not comfortable doing it.

I am the same way about my body - my husband loves it, but im not as comfortable with it and he says that he would never ask me to do anything that i am not comfortable doing.

I would be given him a "timeout" for him to realize what you do do for him.

Stay strong.

Loving the freedom......
The Following User Says Thank You to mrssunnyb For This Useful Post:
LostTime (11-14-2008)
Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
PrOpErTy Of MiChAeL

Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,607 Posts

He is being disrespectful of your feelings. I do not feel you are of his though by not sending him the pictures he is asking for.
Personally, I wouldn't have sent back the pictures of me. I would have just sent a letter stating at least now I know the only thing he is interested in about me. I can be very sarcastic, but that is the response he asked for in my opinion.
As for him trying to control you from prison, you can play that "game" too if you want. I am not one for 2 wrongs make a right, but honestly, you can tell him, if that is the case, you aren't paying for his control.
Naked pictures is a very uncomfortable thing for many women, for various reasons. It is your body and if you aren't comfortable, NO ONE should ever make you feel bad about it.
My husband asked me to send him pictures when he was in the county, he could have completely naked pictures back then, he isn't allowed to in state though. I was at first a little iffy about sending pictures of my body that someone in the mail room is going to look at. I didn't put my face in any of the pictures. I didnt want to walk in for visits and have someone sideways smiling at me like I was a piece of meat. The fact is, there are people who are going to see YOUR body other than your husband. Some women are fine with that, others aren't. Hopefully he will come to his senses about this, if not, oh well, that is his problem. Don't let him make it yours.
I am not a big fan of my body, my husband is and as he always tells me, he loves my body, has no issues with it at all, but if for any reason I am not comfortable with sending him pictures, he respects that.

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xgot420issuesx For This Useful Post:
Ant's Girl (11-14-2008), Babyluv897 (12-17-2008), LostTime (11-14-2008), outinaussie (11-14-2008), Temeron0926 (12-17-2008)
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Feeling Better Again!
Donation Award 

Ok let me say this
He is wrong for pushing you into something your not obviously comfortable with!
I don't believe that you should ever feel obligated to do ANYTHING with YOUR BODY that YOU Do Not Feel Comfortable Doing!

But I do want to say this! I didn't feel comfortable either and I do take sexy photos but I won't take nasty or hustler photos LOL
Well in Michigan you can't anyways, I do take some with a little extra cleavage showing or a little more of my leg exposed but that is about the extent of where I take it, now do I knock the woman who do, do it NO I do not!
I feel that you should ONLY again do what you are comfortable with!
And I would NOT allow any pressure from anyone make me change my mind.
Now it's obvious that yes your man loves you and he knows what your body
looks like with or without your clothes on but at the same time, when you love
someone you should NEVER push them past their comfort zone rather it be physically or mentally rather if be for sexy photos or a dirty letter
No 2 people feel the same about it.
I personally don't care to take photos either but I do have a digital camera and it snaps photos or buy a 20 dollars webcam and you can snap pics of yourself and still load them and print them as pics but I would only go to the point I felt comfortable
so if your comfortable with showing maybe a little bit of cleavage then I would send him a photo like that and tell him once you do feel more comfortable if ever then you'll send more and if not he can like it or lump it basically but again this just my opinion
Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to LostTime For This Useful Post:
xgot420issuesx (11-14-2008)
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Feeling Better Again!
Donation Award 

Oh shoot wait lol about the whole PMS thing
I did just mention this is another post
Yes Chuy goes through this about once a year and he catches an attitude about something like he did about 3-4 weeks ago and he hung up on me now we don't call each other names or things like that but he did hang up Oh well his money not mine LOL
But again after he called back which I knew he would after he called down from his tantrum and I didn't answer the phone till the 4th time he called and I told him stop his shit or basically he can listen to a dial tone because this woman wasn't playing his controlling ass games. And I told him point blank get some act right in your ass and let's finish this conversation or not
Wasn't going to make me or break me either way
He said you like you can control things and I told him NO SIR I do not but what I do know is that I will not be hung up on like I'm talking to a 12 year old that I'm having a argument with because what is the sense of arguing with a 12 it's pointless so if your going to act like one I'm going to treat you like one and his PMS is gone and he got some act right in him and he's back to normal sometimes they just need to be told
point blank told, not told I do this and I do that but told you know what Hold the F on a Minute? I'm the woman out here holding it down for U! Same way you want and expect respect, is the same way I expect it!
And a good you know if you wouldn't have gotten your ass locked up you wouldn't need pictures of my body you could be having the real thing wouldn't hurt either!
Ok enough because this is one subject I could go on for hours about. LOL
Don't let him control you because no one should control anyone but themselves!

JMO though!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:21 PM

Let me give you props for properly naming "Prison mood swings" as PMS. I LOVE IT! At times, I find myself thinking, "If I didn't know any better, I would swear it were that time of the month...............FOR HIM, but now that you've given it a name, I'm gonna run with it.

As far as the flicks---------if you aren't comfortable, then it is what it is and he should understand. Maybe you aren't ready now, maybe you will be later, and maybe you never will be, but regardless, he should understand and support your decision. Ask him to "WHIP OUT" that yellow piece of paper, a pencil, his free hand and get busy "tracing" you something from all angles.

As far as the control. Well, yes........he is trying to control you and I think that all of them do it (or try to) to some degree without really meaning to. They have no control of anything within their day and so I bet that a way that they feel as if they "have control" over something within their life is to attempt to "run us." I get it, and sometimes I "allow it" to a certain extent, but I also have my limit and let him know when he's pushed me to mine. His side would be that I never listen to him anyway and all that he does is talk to deaf ears. My side-------That's okay, I pay for the calls..........and the stamps anyway. HAHA! JK.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:25 PM
We're back at it

"don't think that you can get away with not given me what I want, just because you are the only support system I have on the outside"

um.. yeah. I think he said it himself.
You are the ONLY support system he has on the outside.
"all the other boys have naked pictures.. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
Somebody needs a time-out to think about their actions.
those are SPECIAL, and they only happen when BOTH parties are consenting, because really, its as close to sex as we can get.
The Following User Says Thank You to starr_poet For This Useful Post:
LostTime (11-14-2008)
Old 11-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Missin' my sexy man...

on my last visit we were talking about how we have three girls in the house, and my man's like yea... for 7 days each month i'll disappear lol... i'm like oh don't go there... i have to deal with your pms now!

he goes... excuse me?

i said... yea your prison mood swings!!

He started laughing so hard, it was great.

"This Too Shall Pass"

Old 12-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Mrs. HS 8272

lol my baby goes through it all in the same letter, from beingmad and stressed, worried, to happy and loveing

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>

Old 12-17-2008, 10:57 AM

Damn girl, I just had Deja vu. Robbie tried to pull that shit on me. He didnt go as far as sending my pics back but he was giving me hell for not sending pics. I told him to slow his roll and ill get to it when i get to it, (i didnt really want to do it either) so i just waited and waited and waited until i got in the mood and i took some. Well those werent as revilling as he wanted and he asked for more and i said HELLL NO....i did what i felt was comfortable and thats that! He hasnt asked since.

Dont do it if it doesnt make you feel comfortable. He can manage!

Theres been other things that he HAS to complain about.....i dont write enough, i dont visit enough, blah blah blah.....we actually broke up 5 months ago bc of that shit. Why would i want to be with someone who makes me feel worthless. Well we are tryin to work on it and hes been doin better. He did give me hell for not coming to visit last weekend but i gave him hell and he called me on Sunday, apologizing for acting the way he did. Im sorry but he's in there, not me, he cant think that the world revolves around him. Im a single mom, tryin to make it out here by myself, not getting support from the baby daddy. me and my daughter come first, then him.....thats just the way it goes.....

so YES.......he has PMS ALL THE FREAKIN TIME

Last edited by RobbiesGirl7; 12-17-2008 at 11:02 AM..
Old 12-17-2008, 11:09 AM
all by myself

Thanked 1,352 Times in 752 Posts

me and my man get our different pms at the same time it's not pretty lol

Old 12-17-2008, 01:15 PM

Yeah they go through it just like we do and it seems to get worse around the holidays! I called it he has his "superdick suit" on and not the kind I'd want.....LOL Sometimes I just don't know what to expect
Old 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM

I call it "poopy pants"

so when i write him or when he calls i say "did you take your poopy pants off yet?"
Old 12-17-2008, 09:04 PM
missin my hubby :(

Prison mood swings!! I love it!! haha

Yes right now we are both PMSing and it is so annoying. He is acting like a little baby. If things don't go his way he throws a fit! How the heck does he expect to control me or anything else from in there? Sometimes I humor him because I don't want him to feel like less of a man but sometimes he needs to realize that i am running ish right now.

in love since 2.14.06
Old 12-17-2008, 09:22 PM

I think it's great you can find the humor in
him sending your photos back.
LOL
But If i was in your situation
& sweetie sent my pics back
ha!
I'd show him somethin real swift.

Me & sweetie have small pms issues which are quickly resolved.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:51 PM
grá mo chroí

Location: DOC HELL (Community Supervision for 20 more months!)
Thanked 8,203 Times in 3,522 Posts

Well, I for one, would NOT send him the pictures back. If he wants to act like a 2 year old, then he needs to be treated like a 2 year old!

I am so glad that Ray doesn't try to pull this crap on me. Yes, he wants pictures like that of me, right now I am so not in the right frame of mind to do so. He understands this. I am in too much pain to worry about what kind of pictures he wants. He tells me that he will "wait until you feel better" to get the pictures he wants.

I would not give in to him, nor would I send him the pictures that he returned to you. That is just ME, but hey....he wants to try that control thing, he will find out that he can't play me from in there.......JMHO!

Old 12-18-2008, 12:11 AM

P-M-S!!!!!!! Y-E-S!!!!!!!! That is so funny because I'll ask him if it's that time of the month when he tries to get an attitude. I wish my man would send my pics back! I would tell him that I hope he has a good memory because those would be the last pics. j/k I could never tell him that, but it would take a whole lot of begging for me to send them back. People tell me I shouldnt put up with his mood swings but at the same time I'm the only one he has to vent to. We all know this is a hard life to live but it's our choice and you'll know deep down whether his PMS is worth dealing with.

(when you are ready for the naughty pics.....digital camera's with a timer are the way to go! our men miss us as much as we miss them I would probably ask him for the same thing if the situation were reversed, I might have even sent his regular pics back too, lol)

Old 12-18-2008, 07:56 PM

Default pms prison mood swings

My man has pms too. I realize alot of it is cuz he is locked up and can't be with us. The other is cuz he can be a jerk and I've told him so. He will usually say sorry in the next letter he sends. Men they are all such babies. But then again we can really be itches to them and we aren't locked up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawn34 For This Useful Post:
BlueEyedEllie (12-18-2008), seeindollars (12-19-2008)