Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arkansas DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Arkansas Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 AM

Default What is ADC Bond?

My son is waiting in county to go to Diagnostics. He has been told there is an ADC bond that will allow you to go home until Diagnostics gets ready for you. Does anyone know anything about this?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 08:10 AM

I don't think there is such a thing. He will have to wait in county until ADC has room for him. That is why ADC does the EPA kick outs. So they can make room for the ones coming in from county jails.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfield View Post
My son is waiting in county to go to Diagnostics. He has been told there is an ADC bond that will allow you to go home until Diagnostics gets ready for you. Does anyone know anything about this?
Talk to his lawyer. My fiance was on DOC bond for a year before he was sent to prison after he was sentenced. He was also needed to testify in 2 other cases and I don't know if that had anything to do with it. But there definitely is such a thing as DOC bond.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:06 PM
sober062606

Get in touch with a bailbonds person in your area. Most of the people in Washington County that are sentenced are released temporarily on an ADC bond.
But by the free gift of God's grace, all are put right with Him through Christ Jesus, who sets them free. Romans 3:24
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
sober062606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy98ta View Post
I don't think there is such a thing. He will have to wait in county until ADC has room for him. That is why ADC does the EPA kick outs. So they can make room for the ones coming in from county jails.
EPA is an answer to overcrowding and ADC bonds are the answer to not being able to release as many people as it takes to get the county jail population back down to normal because of the criteria for EPA release.
But by the free gift of God's grace, all are put right with Him through Christ Jesus, who sets them free. Romans 3:24
Old 12-09-2008, 02:08 PM

About the ADC bond.... doesn't that delay your time?? My understanding is that once you are in "county" waiting to go to ADC all of that time counts towards your ADC time, and with the ADC bond, you time does not count so if it takes 3 months to stay in county before you go to ADC you are 3 months up on your sentence. Could be useful for some and not others.... I guess it depends on the length of time....God Bless...
Old 12-29-2008, 05:56 AM

Default There is an ADC bond

I'm out on an ADC bond right now waiting. The judge let me come home after court. I don't know how to get an ADC bond if you are already in jail waiting but I know that if they haven't been sentenced yet then their lawyer can request one at sentencing. Alot depends on the county and the judge. The smaller counties it's usually easy to get one but the laeger counties like Pulaski sometimes don't allow them because they want the money the state pays to house state inmates in their facility.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 PM

Default Answers

Yes, there is ADC Bond and your attorney can ask for this, but you can only get this on certain crimes, they usually only do these types of Bonds if you are going to DCC, this will allow you to be at home until there is a bed that comes avalible. And then you turn yourself into the local police or sheriff office to be transported to the facility. I hope that this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfield View Post