Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region I Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Florida - Region I Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities: Apalachee-E CI, Apalachee-W CI, Bay CF, Blackwater River CF, Calhoun CI, Century CI, Franklin CI, Gadsden CF, Graceville CF, Gulf CI, Gulf CI-Annex , Holmes CI, Jackson CI, Jefferson CI, Liberty CI, NWFRC, NWFRC Annex, Okaloosa CI, Quincy Annex, Santa Rosa CI, Santa Rosa Annex, Taylor CI, Taylor Annex, Wakulla CI, Wakulla CI Annex, Walton CI

Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 PM
beloved wife

Default Which facility is NWFRC main unit?? Washington CI

My pen pal in Florida gets moved a lot. I just wrote him a letter and before sending it I always check his whereabouts on the inmate locator first. This time it said he was in NWFRC Main Unit, but I cannot figure out from the list of facilities which one that is.
Any help and especially address info is appreciated!
“Transport of the mails, transport of the human voice, transport of flickering pictures-in this century as in others our highest accomplishments still have the single aim of bringing men together.” -Antoine de Saint Exupéry
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
He is my Life

I do not know which one that is but you can go to the florida department of corrections website and search the facilities. Do you know which region it is in? Hope this helps a bit. Good luck
Old 10-22-2008, 07:18 AM

That should be North West Florida Reception Center? Does it read Annex after it?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:22 AM

BLoved-
Okay i read your message again. My fiancee' (sp.) is at the annex next door. The address you need would be NWFRC- Main Unit 4455 Sam Mitchell Drive Chipley, Florida 32428. It use to be called Washington Correctional Institution.
-Jill
The Following User Says Thank You to jillian42 For This Useful Post:
BLoved (10-22-2008)
Old 10-22-2008, 09:25 AM
beloved wife

Ah, no wonder I could not find it, on the FLDC website it is still called Washington CI, thank you so much. I can get the letter out to him now!
“Transport of the mails, transport of the human voice, transport of flickering pictures-in this century as in others our highest accomplishments still have the single aim of bringing men together.” -Antoine de Saint Exupéry
Old 10-22-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillian42 View Post
BLoved-
Okay i read your message again. My fiancee' (sp.) is at the annex next door. The address you need would be NWFRC- Main Unit 4455 Sam Mitchell Drive Chipley, Florida 32428. It use to be called Washington Correctional Institution.
-Jill
is this a reception center now?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:12 PM
beloved wife

It must be the reception center now yes. I heard before they were planning to make Washington CI into that.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:08 PM
MrsB.

well that helps me! my cousin has been at Washington CI and I just noticed that it changed to NWFRC on the website...hope he gets my last letter anyway?!
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB. For This Useful Post:
BLoved (10-23-2008)
Old 10-23-2008, 09:39 PM
beloved wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsB. View Post
well that helps me! my cousin has been at Washington CI and I just noticed that it changed to NWFRC on the website...hope he gets my last letter anyway?!
Yes, he should. Just wish that they would have updated the whole website and not just the inmate locater. That would have saved a lot of confusion.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 PM

ok i spoke to my boyf. tonight and he told me that yes washington ci was now a reception center and that due to that change they will be moving everyone out of there into other prisons. hopefully its true because i want him back in region 4 close to home. he also told me that the whole rumor about 30 days for each 5 days is also circulating. of course that is only if gov. crist approves it because last yr. he turned down changing the 85% to 71%.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:50 PM

Sooo i am new to this website and just noticed that wasington ci is kind of close to gulf ci where my fiance is locked up I HAVE NO CAR BUT WANT TO GO VISIT IN DECEMBER ANYWHERE FROM THE 8TH (THAT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY) TO THE 27TH. I WILL PAY SOMEONE WHAT A BUS TICKET WOULD COST $175 PLUS GET A HOTEL ROOM FOR US SO I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A 15 HOUR BUS RIDE!!! I LIVE IN PALM BAY AND AM DESPERATE! OR EVEN IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TRAVEL ON THE BUS AS WELL AND WANTS COMPANY SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO ALONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON I AM GOING CRAZY NOT SEEING OR TALKING TO HIM!!! THANKS FOR READING AND HOPEFULLY RESPONDING

Old 11-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Default like to no

were are the prison nfwrc are
Old 11-01-2008, 10:40 AM

were is tha place near
Old 11-01-2008, 10:43 AM

thanks for the imfor because i could not find were it was located thanks for all the imfor