Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:17 PM
LOVING HIM FOR ETERNITY

Default Level 4 180

Does Anyone Know How Long The Reception Length Is For Level 4 180?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 PM

I think it just has to do with how many level 4 beds are available. Has he seen his councelor yet?

Old 10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
"One Love"

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'SWIFEY View Post
Does Anyone Know How Long The Reception Length Is For Level 4 180?

I know this one guy that was a level 4. he didn't stay in reception long. He was transfered to Pelican Bay with in 6 six from arriving there.

He saw his counselor really quick.

Maybe it just depends on the counselors work loads.

The Following User Says Thank You to scorpnqn For This Useful Post:
D'SWIFEY (10-02-2008)
Old 10-02-2008, 03:56 PM
LOVING HIM FOR ETERNITY

He Hasn't Seen His Counselor Yet, But He Said That Some Of The Guys Said It Can Take Up To Seven Months. He Does Have An Old Number So The Process May Be A Little Faster For Him.

Old 10-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Closed

Default Level 4

What That Mean When There A Level 4 Does He Get Less Privleges Or Does Mean He Just Will Be Placed In A High Security Place With He Be Eligable To Get Married And Have Family Visits Can You Please Let Me Know Im New To All This
Old 10-03-2008, 01:22 PM
LOVING HIM FOR ETERNITY

I Know He Will Still Be Able To Get Married, Not To Sure About Family Visits Though. Level 4 Means That He Is Of Higher Security.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Banditz

I've got a silly question ~ what is 180? Also I've been wondering about Level 3 - what kind of privledges or restrictions do they have compared to level 1 and 2?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:14 PM
50Yrs+CDC=Mz.50Cal

180 is the prison design.

Nicole Valenica
more famous quotes
The Following User Says Thank You to Mz.50Cal For This Useful Post:
rHeartz (10-05-2008)
Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
JaysWife90601

I am not sure where to post this question, but My husband is in NKSP C-3, and I sent my visitors form in last week. From reading the postings, I can see from most responses, phone calls are totally revoked for quite some time- will he be able to make any phone calls from Reception? He has been there since Nov 10th. I sent in my visitors form, and I have a feeling it will take a long time before it is approved. Not only that but by the time it does get approved, my baby will probably be born. He is due on 4th of Feb 2009. This is really, really hard. I guess my question is- does anyone have a loved one in c-3 in reception at NKSP? I guess just support is all that is needed- also, I have sent like 5 letters this week, and he has not received any- is it true I should send in a large manilla envelope? Thank you everyone for your helpful information!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysWife90601 View Post
I am not sure where to post this question, but My husband is in NKSP C-3, and I sent my visitors form in last week. From reading the postings, I can see from most responses, phone calls are totally revoked for quite some time- will he be able to make any phone calls from Reception? He has been there since Nov 10th. I sent in my visitors form, and I have a feeling it will take a long time before it is approved. Not only that but by the time it does get approved, my baby will probably be born. He is due on 4th of Feb 2009. This is really, really hard. I guess my question is- does anyone have a loved one in c-3 in reception at NKSP? I guess just support is all that is needed- also, I have sent like 5 letters this week, and he has not received any- is it true I should send in a large manilla envelope? Thank you everyone for your helpful information!
i'm in the same boat girl....im due in feb. and im still waiting to be approved for visit The visitation dept did let me know that some yards are giving out the old form. So watch out for it. My hub is on C-4 yard and hes been sending me the old one and i wont be approved with that one.

The would send a stationary package when you get a chance. my hub finally got mine and he got excited over getting paper ... lol im not sure why
Old 11-22-2008, 12:25 AM
JaysWife90601

Thank you so much for the info... I appreciate your response. I have been waiting to hear from someone who has recent updated info- a lot of the info (unless I am searching wrong) is from a year or so ago. Good luck on the baby- and God Bless you and your family- I am not too far from you- live in Whittier- My best- Angel
Old 11-23-2008, 09:19 PM
50Yrs+CDC=Mz.50Cal

Well my husband has been in reception since the beginning of August and he's also waitin for a level 4 bed. I sent my visinting slip in 2 months ago still no reply I'm gonna call in the morning to see what the hold up is. I usally get 2 or 3 letters a week from my husband and I get them within 2 days he usally gets mine in about 4 days but I havn't heard from in about a week in a half so I didn't trip I figured he got mainlined some where by now, but when I went to my mailbox yesterday it was a letter from in and now he's in Ad. seg I could just kill him. but ne way now i don't know how long it's gonna take him to hit the mainline.

Nicole Valenica
more famous quotes
Old 11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Change my name 2 his wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysWife90601 View Post
My man is in c-3 and he also got there on the 10th of this month. He still has not gotten any of my letters but im getting a bunch from him. Just hang in there and keep writing!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 AM
LOVING HIM FOR ETERNITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.50cal View Post
well my husband has been in reception since the beginning of august and he's also waitin for a level 4 bed. I sent my visinting slip in 2 months ago still no reply i'm gonna call in the morning to see what the hold up is. I usally get 2 or 3 letters a week from my husband and i get them within 2 days he usally gets mine in about 4 days but i havn't heard from in about a week in a half so i didn't trip i figured he got mainlined some where by now, but when i went to my mailbox yesterday it was a letter from in and now he's in ad. Seg I could just kill him. But ne way now i don't know how long it's gonna take him to hit the mainline.

i know what you mean, my husband spent 3 years in the hole. Shu actually, but only cause he kept getting in trouble. My husband has been waiting for a level 4 bed since october. He's been there since like the third week of august. His counselor said the waiting period is very long. But with your husband now being in ad-seg, it could take longer, but they could also just move him and put him straight back in the hole at the prison he is endorsed too.

The Following User Says Thank You to D'SWIFEY For This Useful Post:
Mz.50Cal (11-26-2008)