Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Prison Profiles
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Wisconsin Prison Profiles This forum is for profiles and general information on all Wisconsin prisons.

Old 07-06-2008, 04:13 PM

Default Walworth County Huber

I am trying to find information on Walworth County Huber. I was sentenced to 13 days and am nervous about everything right now. I have a fines to pay (Which I hate that they tack on sever hundred for additional fees) plus all the Huber fees (no Idea what they are) and the AODA assesment that is a few hundred as well. I went through a rough time over the winter and was trying to get my life back in order but I have to postpone that because I have to work a low paying job to make money to pay them and i can't get a better job because I can't drive for the next year and thus will have to wait at least a year and a half before I will be able to afford to go back to college and finish my degree. the first thing I would like to know is where all the excess fees roughly $1100 of the $2000 in fines I have to pay goes, why the AODA assesment ($200) is so expensive and what are the fees for Huber in Walworth County? Daily fee, supplies, what can we bring in, any required time in without leave (e.g. 6 days out 1 day in, etc.) and anything else that a first timer would need to know to make this time as easy as possible. I would also like to know why they like to make it hard for people whom make mistakes and want to improve their lives and yet there are serious repeat offenders who get off with not much more than a slap on the wrist.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Released 8/11/08

I assume you are finding out first hand,right?If not you can pm me I also did a Huber stay

Blessed to be free again
Old 05-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Default Walworth Huber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasnteasy View Post
I assume you are finding out first hand,right?If not you can pm me I also did a Huber stay
Looking for info on what to expect from your stay at Walworth Huber facility. What was the worst part, what to look out for, and is it better than standard jail time without a job. Deciding my options until sentenced. Expecting 30 day sentence.

Thanks.