Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > The Keystone State Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Keystone State Lounge The Pennsylvania forum's lounge... general chit-chat and things unrelated to the Pennsylvania prison system go here!

Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 AM

Hope everyone is doing well and enduring the heat...I hate it! Well...took a 2 day visit to visit my honey alone for the first time ever. No daughter because she was away. So nice to see him and have the opportunity to talk about alot of things that we don't because we always make sure he's focused on her when I bring her to visit. Was suprised to get a 5 hour visit on Sunday (it wasn't nearly as crowded as it has been on a Sunday) and Monday got a 4 hour visit. Already lloking forward to getting back because once the winter weather comes making the 5 or so hour trip is a crap shoot. Eeryone have a wonderful day!!!
Mom0f2 (08-15-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Waiting 4 My Dream 2 Come

I guess I should turn to the people that will understand me most...This past weekend I was able to see him (3 visits Sat to Mon) and let me tell you, it was AMAZING! The guards were lax so I was able to get a few pecks and his arms were around me if I wasn't on his shoulders......It's been three years with two to go and you would think it would get better! It doesn't it's just harder! I miss him so so so much and can't even understand why this has dragged on for so long, can't picture the future anymore (don't really want to I am tired of making up fantasy) I am just sick of being lonely better yet sick of being without him!!!! I am just feeling blah and I believe and know I have it better than a lot! I am able to talk to him daily, visit once a month and we really have a great relationship but today....today I feeling like we are on day one with millions more to go!

UGHHHH Free Pop!!!

Sorry peeps, I had to whine a bit and wasn't even sure of where to go...I'll be alright I know I will it's just UGHHHHH

Hope everyone is enjoying summer/back to school and ready for labor day breaks!!!!

Mel
<3 Est: 10:19:03 <3

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love can sneak up & give u a fairytale.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:14 PM
friends are timeless

well its been all soooo quite in here really miss all the activity . but most of all wishing everyone new&old happy new year!!!! 2011 one year closer to our loved ones being home

i have not been around in a while but still holdin on.... someday seem easy others just to unbearable, but pre-release is looking closer&closer&closer so all SMILES of here

lets see if we can get this place jumpin again??!!?? just drop in VENT,check in, say HI, what ever

later ladies& gents please holla BACK!!!!!!
dr. seuss
Old 01-04-2011, 08:05 PM

Isn't it amazing I petition the court for video conferencing for our marriage license and the judge grants it and on that same day a letter is mailed to me that my visitation is suspended indefinitely woooooooooow the games these people play!!!! So now I'm appealing the visits, but still scheduled to go to apply for my marriage license on 1/7/11. Keep me in prayer!! Does anyone know about the appeal process for supposed sexual conduct I'm like wow i've visited for years this is new never had a problem until I petitioned the court
Old 01-05-2011, 08:31 AM

Happy New Years P.A!!!!

Kains good to see that your in good spirits and I wish you luck on this pre release ride!!! (We are up for it too but it's not looking as good as I wish it was)

Doelo I am sorry you are going through this. But congrats on the marriage and I am sorry about the visits! Hope you stay strong in your battle and good luck!!!

As for me; my boo is in the hole and he doesn't know why and I dont know why and his cousnselor doesn't know why...he has never gotten in no trouble and this is how he spent his new year!!! It also happen while he is up for pre release so I am sure this won't play good even if nothing is found or he is charged with anything I am sure there can't be anything positive that comes from this (although in my heart i wish there was and i have hope this has a positive purpose) I hope this is all cleared up soon because I am losing my mind.

Again Happy New Years to all...hope everyone else is in better stages!!!!

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love can sneak up & give u a fairytale.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:31 AM

Wow...it seems some of our regulars have continued on and some are still here...I see alot of new faces on here and want to say WELCOME!!! Still holding strong...trying to plan a visit soon and hope that the regulars on here will keep this thread going! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! Ms and Kainz glad to still see you guys here with me!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Kare heyyyyy! I am also glad to see some very loyal and strong women still around...(not that the ones that have left aren't lol but you know what I mean)

We are getting ready to go to a new jail (being transferred for a write up) and at first I was devastated but I figure a change of scenery wouldn't hurt anyone (I guess) and also in a year or so we will see parole so who knows it may or may not benefit us. Maybe this will make the year faster. I haven't seen or talked to him since Dec 27th so i have been blue but still holding on and just praying.

Hope everyone is having a better 2011 then we are.....is anyone having a homecoming this year? *cricket cricket lol

Old 03-07-2011, 05:25 PM

lol oh and p.s I am always lurking on P.A forum in hopes to get better educated when its our turn and to just help if I can lol.....so I'll be around until the wheels fall out

Old 03-10-2011, 08:19 AM

It's you and me ms!!!!! Where is he getting transferred to? Is it further away then he is now? I guess it's sad that I have gotten comfortable with the whole situation that I am up on what is going on. LOL. Still check in and see if there is anything going on though. Really no updates with my honey. Same stuff, different day. LOL
Old 03-10-2011, 04:59 PM

Default hi

hi my name is nicole and my kids father is about a year in on a 7 to 14 year sentence he was just sent to graterford two weeks ago, so we are just starting out.....
Old 03-11-2011, 07:21 AM

Glad to have someone else join us Nicole! I remember starting out my man's time 10 years ago so I know you are still adjusting. Just so you know we are here for you!!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 AM

I here...just don't know where he will be going, and doing a lil lurking...
Old 03-12-2011, 06:58 PM

Hi bsullivan! Always glad to have more! :-)
Old 03-14-2011, 01:09 AM

hi im a daily reader lol been here almost 2 yrs but not sure i ever posted in this thread . im at my half way point to min. but it feels like forever anyway. its a daily struggle.
christi
Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 PM

so my boo is still in the hole :'( I haven't seen him since Dec 4th and I haven't spoken to him since Dec 27th :'( we are just waiting for him to get transferred (which no time frame was given so it's really a headache) I am going to do the 5 hour trip for the 1 hour behind the glass visit otherwise i MIGHT GO INSANE....

Hope everyone else is enjoying the warmer weather =/

Old 03-22-2011, 02:53 PM

with my husband and nephew just starting, i check in every day...sometimes twice! to see if anything is new!
Spring needs to quit playing hide and seek!!!! I really do keep trying to find it!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 07:02 PM

Well I got to see him on Friday behind a glass, it was kinda wack but the visit let me talk and see him and I haven't in 3 months so i'll take it

how was everyone's weekend...by the way has anyone seen Spring, let him know ny is asking for him.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:36 PM

Hi Strangers

Today my ticker says 1 year!!!! What a milestone and sign of hope...4 years ago I didn't think I would be here but I am still truckin!!!

Hope everyone one is doing well! <3

Old 10-10-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msonlydabest View Post
hola ladies.....

I see no recent updates....i hope its cause my wonderful ladies are busy planning spring and summer

everything is good on my side....job is kool, life is good can't really complain and i wont!!!!

I am missing my boo but time is moving and before i know it i'll be planning a homecoming....well i hope everyone is fine and dandy =]

mel

when are they having pennsylvania prison talk get togethers for loved ones of inmates ;just wondering could someone reply
Old 10-30-2011, 09:27 AM

Wow. No one has posted in here in a long time. I am new to prison talk my LO is 8and a half years in on two 4-8yr sentences to run separate.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Account Closed

Hey all! Thought I'd jump in too. Mine is been in for a year now... but I just recently found this site. Still floating around and getting a bit lost on it, lol, but doing ok. Glad to know I'm not alone!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:32 PM

Hello to the newbies

Old 10-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by msonlydabest View Post
Hello to the newbies
Thanks
Got to visit my hubby today - took the day off from work because it's our anniversary. I got the anniversary card in the mail yesterday that he had sent me - but waited til this morning to open it. He sent me a 4-leaf clover It's amazing how I've learned to appreciate things differently.... I was moved to tears.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:04 PM

aww that is so sweet- Happy Anniversary <3

The Following User Says Thank You to msonlydabest For This Useful Post:
KellySeven (11-01-2011)
Old 11-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Waiting Wife

Hi ladies.....I know it's been forever and a day but just wanted to pop in and say HI! My hubby has been out since Jan 2010 and it's been AMAZING!!! Our baby boy is now 2 1/2 yrs old and getting bigger every day, it's incredible how he's growing up! I want to say hi to all the ladies that were there for me throughout ..... you ladies are the GREATEST and I hope you all are hanging in there and your loved ones return home to you SOON!! I promise to stop in more often.....I miss you all! God bless and LOTS OF LOVE!