Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > PENNSYLVANIA > The Keystone State Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Keystone State Lounge The Pennsylvania forum's lounge... general chit-chat and things unrelated to the Pennsylvania prison system go here!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Waiting 4 My Dream 2 Come

Hola Ladies.....

I see no recent updates....I hope its cause my wonderful ladies are busy planning spring and summer

Everything is good on my side....job is kool, life is good can't really complain and I wont!!!!

I am missing my boo but TIME is moving and before I know it I'll be planning a homecoming....well I hope everyone is fine and dandy =]

Mel
<3 Est: 10:19:03 <3

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love can sneak up & give u a fairytale.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare bear View Post
Well Waiting it looks like you are joining the ranks with WW and Johnswifey who have their men home with them! So happy for you! Please keep us updated okay? Pretty soon I am going to be the only PA lady with a man still doing time! LOL!!! I am going to start recruiting newbies! Just joking!!!! I am genuinely thrilled that things are going well for all my ladies! 2010 is going to be a great year for all of us! Maybe not right now for everyone but we still got 10 months left in the year! You hear me sab?? There's nowhere to go but up and we are all here for ya!
r these men getting paroled out or what??? no one is getting paroled, is there a trick or something you have to say to the parole board to get paroled

Old 03-15-2010, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypbaby View Post
r these men getting paroled out or what??? no one is getting paroled, is there a trick or something you have to say to the parole board to get paroled
Yes, those guys were paroled. You may be thinking of when they had a moratorium on parole but that was lifted after a time.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:42 PM
friends are timeless

hello ladies .... its been a while but i'm still here
everything is moving along have our ups & downs but doing good
i almost throw in the towel but naw i'm still here
its great to see everyone doing well and all there men home
the sun is shining gotta love this... have a great week
dr. seuss
Old 03-16-2010, 08:29 PM

Kainz!!! Girl it is so glad to see you back! I was worried bout you! Life is full of ups and downs and we always get through them. Don't stay away so long! LOL!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Sabina
Donation Award 

Hi everyone. Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy Easter.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:19 AM

Heyyy ladies
I know its been awhile but we have just been sooo busy! The weather is getting nicer and who wants to sit inside?! Just an update -- we are doing GREAT! Today is actually our 1 month "married" anniversary. The wedding went off without a hitch, just something small at the JP and then a little reception dinner with about 50 people. Married life isnt much different.. in a sense it makes everything better

How is everyone doing? I hope all is well in Pa!! I will try and make an effort to stop by more often.. LOVE YOU LADIES .. and Bobble Hahahahaha

~Love never fails~
* Heather&Johnathan *
Est. 3-5-08
Old 05-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Waiting Wife

Hi ladies, sorry it's been so long since I've posted, it looks as though the posts are dying down here in the Keystone State Lounge! I'm hoping all of you are doing well and please know what you ALL are in my thoughts and prayers daily!! I hope life is treating all of you well and everything is going as smoothly as possible!!

Just a little update, we're currently waiting to hear about the transfer request to SC that my hubby submitted. We're hoping they'll go to inspect the house in Myrtle Beach sometime this month, but considering the system is SLOW we aren't holding our breath lol. As soon as we get the OK to move we'll be relocating to Myrtle Beach SC! We're keeping our fingers crossed it gets approved soon so please say a prayer for us! Hubby has been working full time ever since he came home, and overtime whenever his employer offers it up! Our son will turn a year old next month, it's hard to believe it's been almost a year since we welcomed him into the world!! Things have been AMAZING.....our relationship has gotten stronger throughout our whole DOC experience and I think we fell even MORE in love while he was away lol. We want to expand our family within the next year or so, we're planning on trying to have another baby just as soon as we get settled in SC. I'll check in again soon, I promise to stop by more often and say hello! Love you ladies!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:11 PM

Hello Ladies!!!

How is everyone, I notice the PA Circle has gone down so I haven't stop by in a while but it's great to see Waiting and Johns write how lovely it is to have the boys home =] So glad that everything is working out!!1

Kare, Sab, Kainz- How are you ladies

as of me I just been working working and more working concentrating on that in hopes that time will fly to 2012 =]

Laterz

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love can sneak up & give u a fairytale.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:17 PM

It's been dead up in here...just wanted to see if I can relive it a bit...hope all my ladies are doing good =]

Old 06-15-2010, 08:38 AM

Hey ms!!!! I haven't been on here very much lately but I am glad someone is still hanging around! LOL!!! You can count on me to keep things going. I have noticed alot of new names around too which is good? I guess us long timers are on our own! Just joking!
Things are the same here. Kids, work, and a few planned trips out of town for concerts. I have decided that this summer I am doing some fun stuff for myself for once! It's about time right?
Hope everyone is doing okay. And ms I so hope they aren't going to start letting us order sneakers and stuff for our guys because honestly? I can't afford it. That would really suck for me having to say no to him but it's not like it's been the first time I have had to remind him that I got responsibilities out here! :-)
Old 06-16-2010, 08:02 PM

Kare, apparently they got into contract with there own vendor...But even when he told me as an idea I said NOOOOOOOO because you know how men are, bored and now something "new" they would GO OVER BOARD! I told him nope because we are trying to save and that's hard as it is with me going to seeing him once a month and calls UGHH DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

BUT WOOT WOOT WOOT i am really happy to see you planning a FUN Summer, I am also trying to do the same as well as stay LOW BUDGET let's see how far that takes me... =] GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.....PLEASE DO NOT BE A STRANGER...I REALLY enjoy chatting it up on here.....

Old 06-17-2010, 06:09 AM

My man is already excited. Thing is I don't spend money except on those 2 pkgs a year and visits every couple of months. that's all I can afford. He is going to have to send the money off his books or order himself if that's an option. I'll be honest, I liked that they couldn't order all like that because I knew the cost involved talking to women from states that do allow it and I was relieved that I wasn't dealing with that on top of everything else.
Low cost summer fun is what I am doing too. the trips I am taking are in areas where I can stay with friends and not have to worry about hotel costs. I am making a 2 day trip at the end of July to see him by myself for the first time ever. Our daughter or his mom is always there too but his mom is takling her on a big vacation so I am free to go alone. I am sooo excited I can't stand it!!! :-) Definately going to be checking in since I know you are still hanging around. Where are all our other ladies at???
Old 06-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Waiting Wife

Hi ladies....Kare, Ms....I'm still around, didn't forget about you guys just MAD BUSY with trying to get things around to move to SC, our son's FIRST birthday (yay), and various other things. I know I promised to check in more often but now that our son is walking....well....all I do all day long is chase his butt around and by the time I get a chance to sit down at night I'm beat and fall asleep soon after he does lol! Hubby is doing well, working as much as he can, and behaving himself. We're extremely happy to be moving!! Our countdown now is to see him come off Parole (2 years). I know I shouldn't be complaining because we have him home with us but honestly Parole is a huge pain in the butt!! My hubby is a model Parolee, never getting in trouble or giving them a problem, but it's like pulling teeth to get permission to do something simple like take a weekend vacation to the beach.....oh well guess I shouldn't get too stressed about it. I hope all is well with you ladies......and you're hanging in there best you can! I'll check in again when I get another free moment............take care ladies!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:57 AM

Waiting I am so glad to see everyhting is going well!!! And I know how those babies are. Once they get moving forget it! LOL. Enjoy everything and so glad you checked in!
Old 06-22-2010, 02:04 PM
friends are timeless

hey hey hey ladies
yes its been a long time glad to see all is well with everyone
its been one heck of a ride my way.... damn family is a hot hot mess there all on freakin DRUGS..... all i can do is pray for them i just worry about the babies but its not my responsablity so yanno....
but for my and my man its going well hes in the pre release program and still fighting the appeal... never know what they will do hopfully in the next 22 months my man will be home
well enjoy summer its hot hot hot and no snow lol
dr. seuss
Old 06-23-2010, 06:16 AM

KAINZ!!!!!!!! So glad to see you! Sorry to hear that the family is driving you nuts but family will do that to you. Glad to here you and your man are getting close! Pre-release is the first step and I am so happy for you!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:06 PM

Is it just me or is it HOT!!!!

Ladies, it's burning!!!! Kainz so happy to hear that your man got pre release like Kare said that is one step closer to coming home....And family, well thats fam for you, you just make sure YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS!!!

On the 28th we celebrate another year....woot woot....Celebrating 3 years of HELL!!!! Just two more to go!!! Praying for a speedy two years!!!!!

I forgot to mention to yall ladies (this is not jail related) But I finally got my act together and lost 23 pounds!!! woot woot, I am aiming for 14 more pounds!!!! and tomorrow is another weigh in =]

whats new with yall (non jail related lol tired of always talking about my man lol) hahahha and Waiting I loveeee lovee to read good things about men that come home, and damn your son is about to be one already TIME FLEW! I remember when we was all asking is he here yet

Old 07-12-2010, 09:31 PM

Default Helloooo:) Checking In

Hey ladies... I haven't been on for a while, but things are well here. I've switched jobs making more money, and started school, which has been keeping me pretty busy. Work, school and the kids is about all the time that I have in the day Marcus is due to be home in Sept, thanks to the RRRI program. We're still a little unsure of how it all works, but the CO's and his counselor have told him that he's "short term" and that he'll be going home in Sept. I'm excited, anxious, and scared all at the same time. There was a period where I was fighting with him all the time!!! Not sure what that was all about. I'm glad to hear that we are all doing so well and that we continue to be blessed. I hope that this summer is keeping everyone safe and sound.

God bless and know that you and your men are always in my thoughts and prayers <3

Old 07-15-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msonlydabest View Post
Is it just me or is it HOT!!!!

Ladies, it's burning!!!! Kainz so happy to hear that your man got pre release like Kare said that is one step closer to coming home....And family, well thats fam for you, you just make sure YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS!!!

On the 28th we celebrate another year....woot woot....Celebrating 3 years of HELL!!!! Just two more to go!!! Praying for a speedy two years!!!!!

I forgot to mention to yall ladies (this is not jail related) But I finally got my act together and lost 23 pounds!!! woot woot, I am aiming for 14 more pounds!!!! and tomorrow is another weigh in =]

whats new with yall (non jail related lol tired of always talking about my man lol) hahahha and Waiting I loveeee lovee to read good things about men that come home, and damn your son is about to be one already TIME FLEW! I remember when we was all asking is he here yet
Great news on the weight loss! Keep it up!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:03 AM
Account Closed

I new here can someone help me with a van service tht go to sci graterford can u PM me please
Old 08-09-2010, 08:28 PM

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,669 Times in 964 Posts

Road Trip!

Yup, the Prison Society is off to Green Rock to see how things are going down there. We leave late Friday so that we can spend all day Saturday at the facitlity. We are meeting with staff and then with inmates.

It's 370 miles each way and I volunteered to drive ... What was I thinking?
Mom0f2 (08-09-2010)
Old 08-09-2010, 09:38 PM

Thanked 1,136 Times in 619 Posts

wow bobble! when can we do mich? it's only 12 hours!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:19 PM

Hi Bobble,

When you visit a prison, what are some of the things you are looking for?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM

Bobble that is great, I am sure they would love to have someone who is there to listen to them!!! Have a safe trip!!!!!

And let us know your after thoughts!