Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:49 PM

Default Birthday Greeting

so my birthday was yesterday..and I didnt get anything in the mail from victor..but come later that night..HE CALLED ME..totally unexpected, I thought he forgot. but he didnt..i was upset because I lost his call but thankfully we got to talk for awhile...And today, I got a big card from him with another card inside, with a letter and a picture..he is growing his hair out. he looks so cute!!!!!!!!!! well anyways...what has anyone gotten in here for there bday? ive heard of people getting a card everyday of the week for there bday..but im realy happy with what i got!...wow. i got butterflies. and i love it..i just want him to call me again tonite! he dont want me to send him money until i got my life going straight..but i dont want to wait..i want him to be able to send pics whenevaz he wants and get whateverz it is he might want. i love him .
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 10:59 PM

When I first started writing Tommy about 2 years ago I sent him a couple of pictures of me. He had a guy in Westville draw the photo. Man it was so awesome. It was an 8x10. We were just friends then. This guy was my first boyfriend when I was 11. Had not spoken or anything for 32 years. Now he is once again my boyfriend. ha ha

Your man sounds special. You are lucky.