Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IOWA > Iowa General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Iowa General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Iowa that do not fit into any other Iowa subforum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 12:51 PM
A Child Blessed

Question How do I find an inmate number?

i'm looking for an inmate's id number. if i was a patient person, i could wait to talk to aaron, have him talk to the other guy and then wait until the next time i talk to aaron...but if there is a quick way to find it online at one of the iowa sites, that would be great! anyone know?

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://webapps.nerdsonsite.com/utility/countdown.cgi?year=2004&month=1&day=13&offset=-1"></script> days before Aaron comes home! Eek! To God be the glory forever!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2003, 01:42 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,722 Times in 1,646 Posts

I'm not sure about Iowa but try searching in the DOC by using his first and last name and see if that gives you his number.

Old 11-17-2003, 03:08 PM
A Child Blessed

it only gives his charge, but no number.

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://webapps.nerdsonsite.com/utility/countdown.cgi?year=2004&month=1&day=13&offset=-1"></script> days before Aaron comes home! Eek! To God be the glory forever!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:25 PM

On the Iowa Dept of Corrections web site do they have an Inmate Locator link? I believe you need the full name and birthday would help. Good Luck
Old 11-18-2003, 07:38 AM
A Child Blessed

turns out i was in the right place...just not looking in the right spot on the screen to find the number! it appears in the box header, rather than somewhere in the main text....oooooooh! who knew? well, someone who told me did! thanks everyone.

Old 11-19-2003, 12:51 PM

I was checking on some friends myself and found that the Inmate Locator system Iowa has on the web site is worthless. Doesn't surprise me though, the Iowa Courts are worthless too. Don't ever move out of the state and than have to return and deal with the court system their. You have no rights if you no longer live in that state.
Closed Thread