Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:58 PM

Default post release supervision

Hey

i don't know if i just wasn't looking inthe right place but i have no idea what post release supervision is. i start a 5 year bid in june, and then i have 5 years post release supervision. does that mean i can't see my bf cause he'll be on post release supervision too?
is any body here on post release supervision or know anyone else whose on it so i can ask them questions?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Donation Award 

Smile

Hello! My guy has 5 years post-release supervision too. He's home in November. I asked him the same question, because I was curious about what that means. From what he said to me, it's just like parole. I have someone coming to the house to approve the address and all that mess. BUT, he did say that they RARELY keep you the full 5 years. If you behave and you are not a problem, he said like 2 years they will supervise you. I have no idea if they will keep you from your boyfriend, that's a good question. Are you guys co-defendants or your charges totally unrelated? That may make a difference.....

If you want, when my man calls me, I will ask him, and post back to you.

SMOKE FREE AS OF 9-23-08