Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > Prison Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prison Mail All discussions relating to Prison & Jail Mail.

View Poll Results: YOur husband asks for dirty pics all the time and dirty letters what do u do??
Send them everytime 14 19.18%
dont send any at all 10 13.70%
send them once in awhile when u feel like it 49 67.12%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2008, 11:40 PM

It's not an insult, it's all in the previous posts. If you worked there would you want to look at naked pictures of other women all day? Would you want to have to wear gloves to pass the mail because they put their body flids on the envelopes and letters? It's pretty disgusting what some people do.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 11:47 PM

Oh well If they dont want to do the job dont apply for It - very simple equation. Photos are allowed and will be sent. They should be allowed - and should be sent. If you dont want to run products over a scanner ... you dont apply to work at the check out at safeway.. same deal here SIMPLE.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:01 AM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 806 Posts

Like I said before, there is nothing perverted or disgusting about sharing nude pics of yourself to your husband. If the facility allows them, then there should be no problem.
I'm a nurse, I deal with alot of bodily fluids and nudity. If I couldn't handle that, I would need to find either a different profession or a nursing job in quality assurance sitting at a desk.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:11 AM
---------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,829 Posts

I would like to remind everyone not to attack each other here.
The OP was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushmans wife
Ok so Jason has been asking alot latly for some dirty pictures and some more smut mail. he keeps bugging me and i have already sent him 2 sets of 15 pictures (which are hard to do yourself lol) and im running out of ideas to write in smut letters and im out of positions to take pictures. is anyone elses loved one doing this stuff to them and if so what do u do about it.
The degeneration of this thread into an ethics convo is not the point of the OP.
IMHO, there is nothing wrong with sending your loved one suggestive photos that are allowed by DOC even if they will be viewed by a CO or civilian. That is the job qualification of said person. If what you're sending is within DOC regulations in your state, who's to say it's wrong?
Some facilities allow full nudity and some don't, even within the same state. Sometimes depending upon "level"...min, med, max, "A","B", SHU, etc...
If you don't mind having COs and civilians editing your pics, send them if you feel they are acceptable. Respect yourself, and you don't have to answer to any of us here. Not when it comes to your personal mail, for sure.
I don't like when another member says "you don't respect yourself..."
Sometimes that's not what it's about at all.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:34 AM

Default Co's Job

Well the body fluid part is gross but I would think working in a prison in general would be unpleasant.Co's get paid well and have good retirement so no sympathy here. Offtopic To Goldenglove: You sent me a pm a couple of weeks ago and Im on webtv so I cant read the pm.I'll try and read it Monday.I like the little cat boxing (cute)
Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Cushmans wife
Ok so Jason has been asking alot latly for some dirty pictures and some more smut mail. he keeps bugging me and i have already sent him 2 sets of 15 pictures (which are hard to do yourself lol) and im running out of ideas to write in smut letters and im out of positions to take pictures. is anyone elses loved one doing this stuff to them and if so what do u do about it.

I usually send a letter for a letter. Doesn't matter who sends the first one, but if he does, then I write a hot one back. If I start it, he writes one back. And if he doesn't, the next time he wants one I remind him it's his turn. It works well for us. It's easy to want letters, pictures, etc...but it takes a lot of time to produce them!

As for him wanting more pictures...I actually don't send all of them in at once. I'll take a set of how ever many, but only send 2 or 3 (sometimes even just 1) at a time. That way, every few weeks or so (until I run out!) he gets a new set.

I guess for us there's a level of "surprise!" in those exchanges. He doesn't know when they're headed his way, and while he LOVES them, he doesn't expect it. Not to say your man expects them rather than just loves them...I'm just saying we worked out long ago how to match what I could deliver with what he wanted.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Waiting Patiently

Originally posted by Irshnrse "I send my husband pics of me naked, his facility allows it. Too each their own."

I'm jealous Irsh!!! We aren't allowed to "go all out" in our photos!!

For Christmas I did the Santa hat, candy canes, and bows in all the special places. LOL And a cute red feather bowa. Just a few suggestions I haven't been creative for Valentine's Day. No energy. I feel bad it about too LOL

Last edited by Red's Girl SLC; 02-10-2008 at 12:21 PM..
Old 02-10-2008, 12:51 PM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

My husband got a some pic love for his birthday/V-day. He's going to be a happy little boy! LOL.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:48 PM

I would like to say dont pay any attention to them you are only taking care of your man.Ain't nothing wrong with that.Just feel sorry for those men cuz they obviously aint being taken care of by their girl.
Anyways you posted this to get ideas for pics.Well you could get rose pedals the fake ones are cheaper and put all over bed and all over you.Even put those in the bath tub.As far as the letters go I don't know I just write.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:11 PM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

You could take up-close pics of your mouth sucking a popsicle or lollipop!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Waiting Patiently

Heheheheee! Those are great ideas!!!! I saw a pose online of a girl seductivley eating a banana LOL, but I haven't tried that pic!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:02 PM

can they get in troublee for having those pictures, and if you send dirty letters, will they let them have it??sorry that is kinda confusing...by the way i am new...advice is great!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:54 AM
I LOVE MY MUSLIM MAN!

Wow...I sent pics in all positions even in the bathtub all soapy...I doubt he's selling them but if he is...hope he sends me some of the profits.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:27 PM

Default question

where would you get the dirty pictures developed?
Old 08-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortymeg69 View Post
where would you get the dirty pictures developed?
Most if not all of us have digital cameras and then print them out on our own computers....
Old 08-17-2009, 09:38 PM
JESUS LOVES ME

I do the same, send him all kinds of those skin pictures, of other woman !!! I find PLENTY of skin pics on the internet. Just look at the MYSPACE bumpstickers and you'll get plenty. Just click on them, save em as pics, and away you go. I also got great shots of his girl Jennifer Love Hewitt from her "spread" in Maxim Mag. And there are plenty of others. THose pictures are also right there on the net, just right click on them and save away. My guy also trades them for stuff he needs. I LOVE IT !!! He only thinks about me so what do I care what girls he looks at !!! He has a thing for boobies !!! THis way, my pictures don't end up in someone elses hands. I figure if those girls put it out there on the net, what the Heck !!! Probably isn't the right thing to do, but hey, he's got to survive. As for the smut writing, just pic up copy of Penthouse and change the forum letters to the first person, and he'll be blown away. I also sent goofy pics too, he sold 10 copies of a picture of gator with a deer in it's mouth, I paid a dime he got little debbies and sodas ... go figure !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnascarguyswif View Post
I don't know if you are talking about pictures of yourself or others. But I send my brother in law, dirty pictures all the time. He says those pictures are worth gold in prison. He trades the pictures for commissary items or usually 3-4 stamps each. Considering the pictures are about 15 cents each to print, he is getting a pretty good return on it. Hope that helps

"Building more prisons to address crime is like building more grave yards to address a fatal disease".

-Robert Gangis
Executive Director Correctional Association
of New York
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Gonna be there Regardless

I sent Babe some for his birthday....only after he sent me, in writing, that he won't share them with anybody else of course I'll never know, LoL..but you'd be surprised what they get away with. I sent him one that...well, I'll leave it at, I just straight bent over in front of the camera. He jokes that he can see my lungs in that one. Dirrrty boy! But it passed because there was no penetration.

We almost always have a dirty portion to our letters and really...there are only so many positions, and I've figured out what his faves are...so I use those with different scenes....the last letter, he was working on road crew and we had a little rendevous in a gas station bathroom, LoL...it's something I'd never do for real, but will give him plenty of shower material.. LoL..

We also spend a good portion of our phone time and some of our visit time talking dirty (quietly, of course!!) We are VERY sexually active for being this far apart LoL

I marry my best friend in 22 Weeks!

Old 08-18-2009, 05:23 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 883 Posts

I recently sent him some pictures of me in a plaid miniskirt and knee-high black leather boots. Also one of my legs in fishnets. I dont know what cameras you girls have, but some DSLR's have a 30 second self-timer option so you have more time to get the poses right.

For letters, I write with lots of details and draw little stick figure people doing dirty things to each other. He is a good artist, so he sends me all kinds of drawings that look alot better.

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13
Old 08-18-2009, 06:26 AM

Im gonna send a sexy pics but im not showing my boobs or the region down there , and one pics of my underwear...hmmm thats all what I can start with =)

I'd sell my soul just to see your face
and I'd break my bones just to heal your pain
In these times I need a saving grace
but time is running out
and I'm starting to lose my faith

Florida Georgia Line- stay
Old 08-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Daddy's Home

That's not odd - my bubbles wants them of me too - so i dress up for him in different outfits. He likes me as a cop, a nurse, a secretary (Since that's my job, sorta), like dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Sometimes its fun to put the camera on the floor and look up - or maybe set it on the desk - sometimes its even fun to make things and putthem in the pictures. Like holding up a sign that says I LOVE YOu with nothing else on ... I painted his prison number on me and stood in my panties and bra - he thought it was hot.

Just some ideas ---
Old 08-18-2009, 07:25 AM
JESUS LOVES ME

He sells pictures of YOU to other inmates, and you're okay with this ??? I don't mind my guy looking at other woman's pics, HOWEVER, I would not want other inmates looking at me. Another reason I send pictures of woman who post themselves on the net and not of myself. You do know that's where your pictures are ending up right ? And most of the ones any of you send inside are subject to be posted on the internet. If there are corrupt CO's bringing IN contraband for extra money, what do you think they do with your pictures when they come through the mail rooms, or get confiscated from your loved ones cell !!! Kinda makes you go hmmmm ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushmans wife View Post
thanks for the help people but he wants them of just me and its hard to take them and he says no one else can take them and then he has me print some up to trade or he send like 6 home that he gets from some on has me copy them and then he says them for $4 bucks each picture but he hasnt bugged me for about 3 days for them cause he cant call lol but in Nevada they can have any pictures as long as there is no penatrion sorry cant spell today

"Building more prisons to address crime is like building more grave yards to address a fatal disease".

-Robert Gangis
Executive Director Correctional Association
of New York
Old 08-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Mrs. Vasquez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblesGurl View Post
That's not odd - my bubbles wants them of me too - so i dress up for him in different outfits. He likes me as a cop, a nurse, a secretary (Since that's my job, sorta), like dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Sometimes its fun to put the camera on the floor and look up - or maybe set it on the desk - sometimes its even fun to make things and putthem in the pictures. Like holding up a sign that says I LOVE YOu with nothing else on ... I painted his prison number on me and stood in my panties and bra - he thought it was hot.

Just some ideas ---

That is totally hot! Hope you don't mind Im borrowing those ideas

Sometimes it gets hard but, Im taking it day by day....

Old 08-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Closed

Default dirty pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushmans wife View Post
I sent my gf some a short while ago and they didn't give them to her!